valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 03:10 PM
Damn. All the profiles of Manchunian girls that I liked, carry this message. I guess I'll have to get my *** out of the door again and do more gigs and pubs. Last time in Hard Rock Cafe I seemed to be only guy who showed up alone. But it would be really nice to find someone before Xmas, so I guess out I go again.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 02:58 PM
When a girl's profile contains this message, does it mean she has quit the site for good and I shouldn't bother msg'ing her, or that she receives copies of the messages to her other e-mail anyway and therefore has no need to login, or at least not until smth interesting enough pops up?

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 12:16 PM
It would be a black day in my life if...

I meet a wonderful girl,
we hang out together, maybe walk on beach, we laugh and have fun time
we visit each other and gett to know each others lives
we meet each others parents and family.
we get engaged
we set a marriage day
we have gorgeous wedding...
we reach to our bridal sweet.

and then in large ubelievably pretty wedding bed decorated with red roses...

"Darling please turn all the lights off before coming to bed"

and then...

"Candles too."
(huh? wait a minute...)

"ow! watch where you put that knee. Now that ruined the mood!"
(still in total darkness)

"condoms are on the table beside bed. im not gonna have unprotected sex."
(ever tried to put one one in total darkness?)
"Ow! wrong entrance!" (still in total darkness)
after few more minutes of cold sweat in darkness

"Honey, I dont feel a thing, I think we should stop!"

The moral of this fictional yet true to life horror story is...
Youre free to do what you want ofc but i will NOT postpone the sexual compactibility test on my marriage day.

Back to the author:

Yes you dont have to do it on first date. in fact you don't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. And neither doesn't he. I doubt boys really expect you to say yes to sex on first date. or take no as an offence. Gotta be total moron for that. HOWEVER.. if something about the way you say it gives a clear hint that you are not interested of sex AT ALL. Not now nor later. Then you cant really blame them. It is one of the corner stones of a happy relationship and nothing can substitute it.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:15 AM

Men are biologically more shallow and wired to be unfaithful. They are trained by this world to be faithful to their partner but they are always looking for more or something on the side, even when they have it good at home. They can't help it. Women cheat as well but not in such high numbers as the men. In this world where people are living longer, it is even more impossible not to want novelty and variety after being with the same person 10, 20, 30 or even 60 years.

Um just a question, with who do you think all these unfaithful men are sleeping with? Think logically, if an act of unfaithfulness requires 1 man and 1 woman for it to be even possible, then you know- basic math here says something else.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:03 AM
Hell, if you are getting sex before breakfast, after lunch ad 2x before bedtime every day then yes by all means wait with it way way past your first date. In fact, why date at all if your bedlife is well covered.

Fo me, sex is precious (and sadly rather rare) intimate highlight of my life. Physical togetherness is awesome and the naked body of a woman lying next to you, illuminated by the candlelights... its the most beautiful thing in the world. And I should put a limit on it myself? Who in their right mind, who havent got any for a month or more would want to do that?

Is it the old wives tale that your date may think of you as easy when you give in too quickly and lose respect? Gimme a break, respect may go out of the window when youre playing starfish in bed, no matter if it happens after 1st or 12th date

Women have this awesome power to show their man something absolutely amazing, to make him feel something that a man cannot never repeat on his own, nor want to... a touch of a womans hands, touch of a womans skin, feel of a womans body and passion! it doesnt matter when it happens, what counts is HOW it happens.

valtheponytail35's photo
Fri 09/12/14 10:32 AM
Did he tell you why does he need a break? Or did something happened just before him telling you? Did you had a fight or smth?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:03 PM
I guess never say never... but for now i'm done with long range relationships. And I think I'm also done with the age difference that goes beyond 10 years.
So this one has to be near me and closer to my age, so that we'll have more in common.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/11/14 07:48 PM
If already on the first date she wants me and I want her...

then why not? Whats the problem?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next