valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 04:31 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Thu 09/25/14 04:32 PM

.. now are you telling the truth!!.. or perhaps just saying what you think they want to here...hmmm..lmao... good luck explaining this one... because whatever you say now.... they are going to have to wonder!!!.. are you truly being sincere...lmfao..drinks

If that's true then you're excellent mind reader - knowing what everyone is thinking. Or perhaps (not that i'd ever doubt your sincerity here) by posting what you think they should be thinking, youre actually leading them to think the same way, and setting up yet another minefield where answers of any kind end with a boom!
Not gonna step on that either, nopenope.

I'd be surprised if women don't question sincerity of any man they haven't got to know in person yet. And I expect no discounts there, it's all part of getting to know process.

Interesting, that this thread has an unusually high male participation, though the question was ment for women to get some female point of view on this.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:27 PM

Omg.. ponytail.. do you not know women...?.. of course you have to lie to them..lmao... if we did not tell them what they wanted to hear..
and only told them the truth...
My god man.. none of us would ever get laid...rofl rofl

Heh, you just set up a minefield, man. If I'd agree with anything you just said i'd never have a chance to find a woman from this forum and that chance is not that great to begin with.
Not gonna step on it, nopenope.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:18 PM
Maybe its harder to get a real date in these days.

Btw if you'd have to advise your son (imaginary or real) how to get a first date, what would you say? What kinda practical instructions would you have for a youngster, who has no clue how to get started?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:08 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Thu 09/25/14 03:14 PM

Are you saying that you had a shot at getting a gorgeous chick, you didnt take that chance and now you regret it?

He said that he has "encountered", not "had a shot at".

Ah so he saw a pretty woman, didn't do anything, waited till she was out of sight unaware, that she just made some dude, who's peeking from afar, question about his high standards.

I used to live in resort town with nice long white sand beach, full of bikinis and ppl who wore them at summer. If i'd seriously think of every time I saw a lovely face, boobs or bums (best when combo) as an "encounter"... oh man. That's just sad.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 03:00 PM
that she's the prettiest woman you've ever met (while your eyes may disagree)
that she looks thinner now (though her new pants are 2 sizes up)
that she looks way younger (only when wearing a scarf)
that her new short hair are the sexiest (though she had long hair almost to the waistline)

To sum it up - do the compliments you (women) hear have to be truth the whole truth and nothing but truth?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 02:29 PM
Umm, so you just got it? It wasn't there before?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 02:17 PM
If you are an exceptionally good man then your standard is an exceptionally good woman. No arguement there.

If you are an ordinary man who wants an exceptionally good woman then it's not a standard, it's a delusion.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 02:01 PM
That's just life, man. Relationships have the beginning and the end just like flowers in the vase. Technically you could keep the dead flowers in the vase for years. they dry and wither ofc... but something remains of them, maybe even till the end of your life.
Or, you can go and get the fresh flowers when the old ones are withered, so that you always have pretty flowers in the room without long dry periods in between. Or you may not even wait till they wither all the way and look for new flowers sooner. It's just your own choices really (and luck).

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 01:45 PM

The only thing meaningful in life is love, so the meaning of life is love.

Love of what?
Some love shoes, others love gadgets; some love attention, others love their own feelings; some love the size, others love the tightness; some love the looks, others love the benefits; everyone loves money and no one loves to lose.

So many subjects, objects and ways to love.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 01:32 PM
What if the creationist you meet is a beautiful single girl? Then the real dilemma begins.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:53 AM
I still don't get it, which men are we talking about?
Our background influences our behaviour quite a lot.

Are we talking about muslim men?

or perhaps some sort of secular turks or middle east guys?

or perhaps normal western world men?

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:35 AM
And there are always smaller women biggrin

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:33 AM

for me i like a man to make the first move and to keep on making moves.im old fashioned so thats me bt i also give it up to those woman who see what they want and go for it.

If you meet a modern man, then he might expect some moves from you as a proof that you are personally interested , not just passively tagging along. If no such move ever come it might indicate you do not have same feelings for him. And that is a red flag to get too serious with you such as engagement, marriage or kids.

With passive woman there's always this little doubt- does she love me or does she simply love the attention I give. It's no friggin way the same thing, neither is it too obvious cuz of the lack of feedback.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:20 AM
Grey. Just grey.

valtheponytail35's photo
Thu 09/25/14 11:17 AM
Are you saying that you had a shot at getting a gorgeous chick, you didnt take that chance and now you regret it?

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/24/14 11:51 PM
Evolution vs Creation may be simple topic in the circle of friends but I can't help noticing how many beautiful women are christians.

So gotta thread carefully because no evolution is worth the extinction, if you know what I mean.

or is it?

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:19 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 09/24/14 03:19 PM
nah i'm perfectly normal 6+ smth. with good girth.
but I have hard time believing that 8 inch is normal somewhere in Europe (could be a lucky find though) cuz 8 inches is 20 centimeters. It definitely needs a big woman to match, or else poor cervix.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/24/14 03:02 PM
maybe it wasnt the whole size they measured, but only the "condom area". And maybe in Indonesia they (whoever they were) conducted their survey in the urban areas and not in the countryside.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/24/14 02:36 PM
I'd wish for Estelle79 to live just few blocks away so that I could ask her out. I'm getting really curious what kinda person she is irl.

valtheponytail35's photo
Wed 09/24/14 02:26 PM
Edited by valtheponytail35 on Wed 09/24/14 02:26 PM
I wouldn't say that they don't. Maybe not every girl and maybe not all the time. But how many girls do you need really?
It could be more subtle at first and maybe you'll just get a mail saying "Hi" but I think there's nothing random about to who this "hi" went. I think it means she is giving a sign that she wants you to talk to her. If not, she would not write you anything, not even "Hi".

I've been a bit of a blabbermouth here, maybe more than I intended but it seems to be working... I do get some mail now from other posters :)

So, women do make first moves or at least towards friendship kinda first moves. Once youre in friend zone, u never know, what might be next.