Community > Posts By > a_shields

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:41 PM

bigsmile Who was the first person you thought about today?bigsmile

:heart: Do you love them?:heart:

the girl i work with.

about love, i'm not sure what it means exactly. i like her and want to talk/be with her, but i don't know if that's worship or love or just being horney.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:38 PM
well, now that I think about it, I don't want to enable anything: I'd give/force a ride home the first time, but not if they repeated the mistake of making themselves vulnerable with no friend to help them.

i think people drink that much because of some type of suffering in their lives. i'd try to identify that, and solve it if it was realistic in terms of time. every human is worthy of help, but I can't live forever. creating dependency is an evil act in itself.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:32 PM

amazingly painful...

the high pitched parts I experience as brief pain, but they fall into incredible rushes of ecstasy. this song plays with joy and pain without saying anything. i find that incredible.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:33 PM
i feel nothing - but that bothers me, so i try to behave like i think i should, as in interested in the person or angry.

i'm always afraid that in showing i have no emotion, it will bother people close to me. it's weird.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:18 PM
Seriously. Holy crap. (link up for a couple days then down):

_-%^%-_

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:09 PM

How was everyones day?

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:07 PM

...who is in a drunken stupor such as myself?

pat you on the back and offer a ride home.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:03 PM

Out of college I could have worked for IBM but I stayed put for my now ex- husband's business. According to Forbes, I now work in the worst small city in the United States.slaphead

You made a choice to not abandon someone when they needed you. Regardless of consiquences, I would never feel regret for that choice.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:32 PM
Someone please realisticly describe the negative elements of relationships (how it makes you feel). I am not being sarcastic. I honestly want to know what hurts people.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 06:29 PM

What's one of the biggest mistakes (other than getting married or divorced) that you've made? Were you able to recover from it?

The mistakes I made, and the humans that allowed me to make them without killing me or sending me to prison, have created me as I am now.

I think learning the hard way grants deeper understanding of why we do things a certain way, and when to ignore someone claiming to know what's best. That is rare, but it happens. I am blessed to be able to catch that.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:14 PM

looking for some....for example

"Fine as Frog's hair."
"Neater than pockets on underwear"

"Quicker than a ... THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK"

oh crap, did I screw that up?

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:19 PM

anything that is internet speak.....ie..lol, gtg, wtf....

its for typing purposes....for the love of god i heard lol was going to be put in the dictonary....someone give my a knife so i can stab away the hate....huh

ROFL!!111ONEONE1!!!ELEVENTY111!!!

u r liek teh pwn. srsly

afk fap

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:14 PM
haahahaaa!! finally my kind of humor

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:13 PM
go for it. add another for the tripod effect. god that's hot...

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:11 PM

If we are going in the abstract , then i am gonna say love is harder , any ashhole can whack someone over the head with a stick mataphorically speaking

don't confuse violence at your local bar with violence on an iraqi street. it is not the same thing.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:10 PM

:heart: "War is easy; love is hard." :heart:

bigsmile Do you agree or disagree?bigsmile

love has ups and downs.

war is nothing but downs.

and actually being a soldier is harder than most people give credit for. it's called "the service" for a reason.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:45 AM

Im a Brit, most of you are Americans/Canadians.

Do you think we are really any different? What are these differences?

UK people seem (to me) to be much more self-conscious than americans. I think it makes them a bit more disciplined and hard working, but also sadder and more restrained.

Exactly like Japan - another small island nation with workaholics.

I respect it.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:40 AM

i sense a reality television pilot brewing...

blind rapists... you know you want it.

Blind Rapist Survivor Island - last one left gets a lifetime supply of prom tickets.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:39 AM

Blind would be great! Suddenly there would be no ugly people!

Your sense of beauty is defined by 1 out of your 5 senses?

Sometimes.....like when I got a scurvvy bar skank hitting on me....or standing in line behind a three hundred pounder whose sweats are stretched like a leotard.....

You can't expect me to believe that you guys think that EVERYONE is physically beautiful.

I think women are hot based upon how they move and speak. I've seen some heavier girls that really made it work, just like I've seen supermodel types look goofy and manish when interacting socially.

a_shields's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:35 AM

i would sleep all day and listen to the radio.

maybe make a game out of it... see if i can walk to the corner store and buy some beer without the use of my eyes. then find out what its like to be drunk and blind.

then i would do stuff only blind people can get away with, like stealing and murder.

See here, I was thinking blind men can get away with groping strange women....

see, thats what i was going for, but if you really are blind, how could you tell a man from a woman? or worse, a 20-year-old from a 12-year-old. scared

or an overweight wendy's employee from a hot girl... with a boyfriend!!! then you get to find out what it is like to get your ass kicked when you are blind.

I just had an idea: braille driver's licenses. Now blind people don't have to go around raping 12 year olds.

excuse me, i am blind, would you please present to me your braille driving license? i was thinking about groping you.

Yes. I anticipate this idea taking off quite nicely...