Community > Posts By > beautyonthefire

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:44 PM
What are people thinking sometimes? slaphead

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:37 PM

I would think getting hostile with another man flirting with you; not touching you, flirting with you - especially if it is subtle - is a pretty good sign that one is homophobic.

i'm not a homophobe.i've had gay/bi relatives (a few who have passed away and i do miss them)but they need to know their boundaries.

so oh now it has to be PHYSICAL before you can give off warnings like that?

i guess if someone breaks into your house,you better not call the cops until they shoot you or stab you,right?if they haven't touched you than there's no reason for you or your KIDS to worry,huh?

What I meant was, it is not okay to punch someone out or harm them simply for looking at you too long, smiling at you, or complimenting you in an appropriate manner.

If a male would accept certain flirtatious behavior from a female without physically harming the female, wouldn't it stand to reason that it might be the male's issue if they couldn't tolerate, accept, or even welcome it from a male?

what STRAIGHT male is going WELCOME sexual advances from another male?if he does than he's no longer straight.

hell a woman can punch a guy out for doing those things and it's ok but a straight guy can't do that to a gay guy for those same reasons without him being a "homophobe"?huh spock

A woman can defend herself if she has attempted to turn someone down and they refuse to listen. You do not see women punching a guy out for showing any kind of polite interest very often.

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 05/22/09 07:16 PM
haha...I totally had to think about that question too (thinking can you fall for someone's what?)

Yes, I think you can..those little things like smile, laugh, voice can all be fallen for in my book.

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:36 PM
laugh You can do whatever you set your mind to!

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:32 PM

I wear leg weights when I go to bed at night

That sounds like something I could do...looking to tone up a bit myself. lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:18 PM
Edited by beautyonthefire on Wed 05/20/09 07:21 PM
If I am approached by someone in person out of the blue I am always nice (if they are) but politely say i'm taken rather than say "I'm not that into you". That is more difficult to say on a dating site. I guess I should work on that cause i agree it isn't fun to be the person not getting the response.

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 05/20/09 07:09 PM
Edited by beautyonthefire on Wed 05/20/09 07:39 PM
No, I haven't. I dont come to the forums often so maybe I need to so i can find them! haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:33 PM
Häagen-Dazs pineapple coconut or Ben and Jerry's cookie dough!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:37 PM

To any thing he says to you say back:

Nuh uh... Your a doody head!

Woah, that's harsh man. hehe

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:35 PM
I like to think about some of the travels and places I've been. I have pictures everywhere so i like it when i get to talk about them. hehe

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:25 PM
Edited by beautyonthefire on Sat 05/16/09 10:33 PM
Bathroom pics, mentioning of exes, saying "I don't know what to say here so just ask me", most of the ones that have already been mentioned.

I also think it is kinda weird when men talk about how "good they are to their women" and talking about how they are when in a relationship...to me it makes it sound so routine.

As for pictures, I think it is okay to have other people in the pictures but not the kind where the guy has a bunch of girls all on him at some party while he has a beer in his hand.

I also can't stand the middle finger pointed at me in pictures...I really don't get that. lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:37 PM
No, I think only my fam and close friends know the real me. I think when I don't try to fit in and impress people they assume that I am reserved and quiet.

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:24 PM

Proposing on Christmas, birthdays or other holidays is a HUGE no-no! grumble

An egagement should be it's own special day and memory; and the significance of the holiday shouldn't be shared with an engagement. winking

I totally agree. I would rather have a proposal be its own separate holiday!

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:17 PM
It looks like you can't make us choose!!

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:24 PM

Hey! I just figured out to program my clock on my vcr. But the one on the microwaves hopeless.

Are you going to share or keep this discovery all to yourself?laugh

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:17 PM

Date a 300 pound,toothless millionaire or a super sexy,poverty stricken,unemployed model? LOL Just askin

A millionaire has the chance to change things,an the super sexy,poverty stricken,unemployed models ,life will change?
slaphead
noway noway noway

Great point..but I think both could probably change things. So...maybe the question is their personality? I really am thinking about this..

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:16 PM

Date a 300 pound,toothless millionaire or a super sexy,poverty stricken,unemployed model? LOL Just askin

if they both had the same personality...probably the model. wow..that is difficult. lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:12 PM

Why be sorry when you can just buy us things????:wink: laugh :tongue:

hahaha...i like that

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:07 PM
My nickname is Bubba..and still is today. Yes..not the girliest nick name...lol Apparently I got it because I had a pretty deep voice when I was a kid.

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:01 PM
haha...thats a really good one.