Crystal297201984's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:34 PM
hey yall!

Crystal297201984's photo
Tue 08/14/07 09:06 PM
Gosh i've been gone for so long....how has everybody been/

Crystal297201984's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:23 PM
OK this post is for SheNerd....these are some of NY's Weird Laws..

STATE LAWS:
Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building.

It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing.

Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers".

A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting.

It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun.

The penalty for jumping off a building is death.

New Yorkers cannot dissolve a marriage for irreconcilable differences, unless they both agree to it.

A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.

While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door.

Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.

City Laws..

In Carmel, A man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match.
Ice cream may not be eaten while standing on the sidewalk.
Women may not wear high heels while in the city limits.

In Greene, During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks.

In Ocean City, A law from the early 1900's prohibits men from going topless on the Boardwalk.
Eating while swimming in the ocean is prohibited.
People may not slurp their soup.
Pinball machines are not to be played on Sunday.
Raw hamburger may not be sold.

Crystal297201984's photo
Sat 07/28/07 02:15 PM
I'm on book one again.....i want to read them all from 1-7 again...just to say i was able to..and can remember all the details...LOL

Crystal297201984's photo
Fri 07/27/07 10:30 PM
LOL....here are a few from SC.

Here are a few STATE laws:
It is perfectly legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.

Every adult male must bring a rifle to church on Sunday in order to ward off Indian attacks.

When approaching a four way or blind intersection in a non-horse driven vehicle you must stop 100 ft from the intersection and discharge a firearm into the air to warn horse traffic.

It is illegal to give or receive oral sex in South Carolina.

It is considered an offense to get a tattoo.

Musical instruments may not be sold on Sunday.

Dance halls may not operate on Sundays.

Fortune tellers are required to obtain a special permit from the state

By law, if a man promises to marry an unmarried woman, the marriage must take place.

It is illegal to display a confederate flag on a courthouse.

Here are a few City Laws:

In Charleston, The Fire Department may blow up your house.

In Fountain Inn, horses are to wear pants at all times.

In Greenville, The drinking age on Furman University campus is 60 years old.

It is illegal to dance in public in Lancaster.

In Myrtle Beach, It is illegal to urinate in the waters of any park. ;Persons may not change clothes in a gas station without permission of the owner.; No one may sleep on the beach at night.; Dogs may not be on the beach during the summer months during the daytime or the owner may be arrested.

In Spartenburg, Eating watermelons in the Magnolia Street cemetery is forbidden.

Crystal297201984's photo
Wed 07/25/07 11:57 PM
lol..i just finished it yesterday....i agree with Alada....it was the best book...... I'm so glad it ended like it did...yay

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/19/07 10:30 AM
I know we've all seen these a million times before, but i like em so i reposted them..LOL...

A hug is a great gift- one size fits all and it's easy to exchange.

The Early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

If Barbie is so populare then why do you have to buy her friends.

Eagles my soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

If the shoe fits, find another one just like it.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

If quiters never win and winners never quit, then who came up with "Quit while you're ahead".

Why are wrong numbers never busy/

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/19/07 10:23 AM
Yay, it's good to see all the new people here, and even the not so new ones. Ok i've had a couple of emails asking if i would send out flowers for them....and i've said i would...so some of you may be getting flowersfrom someone who is too shy to send you themselves. I will write in the email that it's a secret admiror. LOL... Any who anyone else who wants me to do this just feel free to email me.
Thanks
~Crystal~

Crystal297201984's photo
Mon 07/16/07 08:56 PM
DSoo..when was the last time this was played..LOL

Crystal297201984's photo
Fri 07/13/07 05:48 PM
OMG...i can't wait for the final book..i've already got my copy reserved

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:43 PM
My day-Part 2

Ok so camera is gone. I come home from work and figure i'll sit down and read a book. Well my door bell rings. It's some guy, selling magazines. It's part of some program that he's in to earn money for school. Well i know what it's like to have to pay for school, since I'm still paying for my schooling. So he tells me about the progarm..and what he's d oing..and i'm like ok..i'll look at what ya got..i need to renew some subscriptinos anyways. So he comes in..sits on my couch, talks to me while i look at the program books and stuff and all together seems like a nice guy. He tells me about himself and keeps complimenting me. I'm thinking yeah you're trying to sale a magazine to make your money. So i go along with it. Anyways, he ends up asking me if my husband was home and all this, so i say..well i'm not married but my roommate should be home any min. So he continues to talk to me and actually asks me if i'd like to go out while he's in town, but he's only gonna be here til Sunday. I'm like I dunno. He gives me his number. No big deal. Well he keeps talking, i renew my subscription to the magazine that i'm getting. Well he still talks, blah blah blah...you seem pretty cool, i love your accents, he goes on to tell me that relationships are overrated..and then....
get this.....He asks me if i want to have "some fun" with him. I'm like Dude, get the **** outta my house, I'm not having sex with you.

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:26 PM
hmmmmmmmm...

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:25 PM
ohwell

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:24 PM
grumble grumble

LOL..i'ma be at this all night..i'm too mad to sleep.

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:23 PM
blah..typo...door was cracked open when i went out this morning.

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:22 PM
doors were locked...not sure how they got in..but the door was open when cracked open when i went out this morning. I think they may have used a slim jim to get in..but who knows...I'm just really angry about it all.

There were a a few other people taking pictures...but i was the main one.. i was the only one to get like her getting into the birthday cake, and had lots of video. Gosh, i hope the S*B who took it gets what is coming to them.

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:19 PM
grumble

Crystal297201984's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:12 PM
First off....today has just been one of those days.... Last night my car got broken into. Dumb me, in a hurry to get in the house last night so i could catch Top chief forgot to get my digital camera out of my car. So With just my luck i get up this morning, to get ready to go to work..and start to look for my camera so i can print pictures out on my lunch break I remember that i didn't take is out of my car last night.it was. Low and behold i go out to double check before i go to work..and its gone. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This sucks! Yeah i hate that my camera is gone...but i think i'm more upset that i lost all my pictures from my niece's frist birthday, than anything else.

sad sad sad :cry: :cry:

Crystal297201984's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:26 PM
How's everyone doing tonight

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12