Theshortelktonman's photo
Sat 03/14/09 08:53 AM

no sushi is my favorite but because of how the government has subsidised the food industry fast food is my favorite food i can afford.

Government subsidized the food industry.what

A homecooked meal is cheaper then fast food anyday.:wink:

and some homecooked meals taste like crap if you want a good home cooked meal you have to use premium ingredients like 100% peanut oil to saute your fresh asparagus tips in or fresh oregano, and basil leaves, and whole fresh cloves of garlic to use to season your chicken which you quickly fry in some fresh 100% extra virgin olive oil from italy, france, or argentina.

Sat 03/14/09 07:31 AM
oh on this site for sure the lack of seriousness of this site makes for lack of people who are actually on here to date and there for a lack of people in the certian areas, but on other dating sites i have been on where the community is much more active because they pay for it and when dating in person hieghtism is very much a real bias that people have, and I have a real problem understanding why when it is resembelent to racism, or creedism, so I try not to understand it and take it that it is always going to be there and try my best anyway. Though I have seen it where after awhile you become just disinterested in dating altogether because of the heightism show toward you.

Sat 03/14/09 07:17 AM
When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy. Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohamed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will fallow the true buddha to ragnarok to face Zues and Odin in the final war on earth. Hey if I keep posting this crap does it make it true.

Sat 03/14/09 07:15 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Sat 03/14/09 07:17 AM
When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy. Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohamed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will fallow the true buddha to ragnarok to face Zues and Odin in the final war on earth.

Sat 03/14/09 07:15 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Sat 03/14/09 07:18 AM
When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy. Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohamed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will fallow the true buddha to ragnarok to face Zues and Odin in the final war on earth.

Sat 03/14/09 07:02 AM

I agree. I mean I'm here looking for that someone to be with the rest of my life as well, yet while I meet awesome friends who are out of state, the women close to me kinda dont give me the time of day, shorter guys in texas arent a hot commodoty.

I'm not sure height has anything much to do with it -- I'm 5'10" and I've been here two years, and I'm an author with two books out on the market, and I've never been able to get an e-mail out of anybody within 897,000 miles of me on this site. There may be "serious" people here, but none of them are in my solar system.

5'10" is closer to average height when I talk short I mean shorter than average. No I don't mean someone who suffers from dwarfism when all there appendages are mishapened (big head, stubby fingers, ect..,) I mean somebody who is just as proportionate as a tall or average person is just shorter. I myself am 5'0" I am not sure what our friend from texas is but I consider 5'5" or less short for a man. This heightism is both ways though women of the hieght 6'5" an taller face the same dillema.

Fri 03/13/09 08:46 PM

hi all new to this.

yeah I have been here for a month but I was just told by someone on another post I must be new so I guess were all the same.

Fri 03/13/09 08:41 PM

A back rub that lasts longer then 5 minutes..

foot rubs and back rubs when done properly are both longer than 5 minutes

Fri 03/13/09 08:34 PM
actually one of the most sensual massages starts at the back works down to the feet then flip her around and work back up the leg.

Fri 03/13/09 08:31 PM
another box that we will then all have to guess the contents of which really contains another box..., and so on ...., and so on..., so the torture never ends.

Fri 03/13/09 08:23 PM

Problem is the serious of this site it is a free dating site so just about anybody can sign up and 3/4 of the people on dating sites you pay for aren't really serious for the most part they just did it out of boredom, to spite another whom they are in a bad relationship with, did it while drunk and off a friends advice, or a pervert looking for some type of one time sexual incounter. As you search you will find that this site has a lot of people around you but only like 2% of them are active. All the people that are active in the forums (the people that are most active on this site) usually 90% of the time are not within 50 miles of where your at so with that said good luck.

I agree. I mean I'm here looking for that someone to be with the rest of my life as well, yet while I meet awesome friends who are out of state, the women close to me kinda dont give me the time of day, shorter guys in texas arent a hot commodoty.

shorter guys anywhere it's a fact ever watched the History special " the science of sexual attraction" when showed two different pictures of two different men 3 out of 4 times they choose the taller man. Employers are also heightist as if given two separate males with the same expeirence for a particular job they will higher the taller male 70% of the time. Nothing we can do about it except take it as it is because every culture in the world has had heightism existing in it for centuries.

Seriously.

No Joke the Japanese have a word they use to mock shorter men, In African tribes short men are deemed in adequate to protect a family and there for don't get to mate. The Norse viewed short males as weak and were often killed while young or banished from the village. Bad thing though when in history, when a short guy decides he can't take it and wants to get back at the world he will do it with wraith. Examples are Ghengis Khan, Napoleon, and Hitler all were around considered somewhat short for the average height in there day, which has made a stigma that a short man who has money or power is somewhat totalitarian.

Fri 03/13/09 08:05 PM

my box??????love :heart: love :heart:
<--------------------------------------------------------

I got it when I was five years old.......flowerforyou

I am going to guess strife, pestilence, disease, hate, and hope.

And a wild guess here....you must be NEW?????slaphead

what is considered New and New too what

Fri 03/13/09 08:02 PM

my box??????love :heart: love :heart:
<--------------------------------------------------------

I got it when I was five years old.......flowerforyou

I am going to guess strife, pestilence, disease, hate, and hope.

Fri 03/13/09 07:47 PM
by staying calm

Fri 03/13/09 07:44 PM

Problem is the serious of this site it is a free dating site so just about anybody can sign up and 3/4 of the people on dating sites you pay for aren't really serious for the most part they just did it out of boredom, to spite another whom they are in a bad relationship with, did it while drunk and off a friends advice, or a pervert looking for some type of one time sexual incounter. As you search you will find that this site has a lot of people around you but only like 2% of them are active. All the people that are active in the forums (the people that are most active on this site) usually 90% of the time are not within 50 miles of where your at so with that said good luck.

shorter guys anywhere it's a fact ever watched the History special " the science of sexual attraction" when showed two different pictures of two different men 3 out of 4 times they choose the taller man. Employers are also heightist as if given two separate males with the same expeirence for a particular job they will higher the taller male 70% of the time. Nothing we can do about it except take it as it is because every culture in the world has had heightism existing in it for centuries.

Fri 03/13/09 07:20 PM
good luck finding an 18-19 yr old mr.right out there with the way society has become so sex driven though I would admit when I was 18-19 it was just as hard to find an 18-19 yr old ms. right

Fri 03/13/09 03:56 PM
depends I would state what I had to say but usually their are other people in the debate (especially in forums on this site) who are bigots and are ignorant of the views other than their own basically because what ever you say was always going to be wrong I wouldn't care.

Fri 03/13/09 03:46 PM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Fri 03/13/09 03:47 PM

I was married for 23 years and my Ex had a 20 yr old girlfriend, and then he is seeing my bestfriend now, they are planning on getting married. I wish them well, past them.

Problem is: how do I start trusting men again, I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. But, it's hard for me to get involved, and how do I trust again.

HELP ME!!!!!!

Not sure what to tell, And not sure if you want a serious answer or quick joke to lighten your spirits, but in all seriousness best thing I can say is don't let you emotions get in the way of the facts that are probably starring you right in the face. Most of the time when this has happened to me or I have seen this happened to a friend it is because we won't listen to the truth because are emotions tell us that we quote "love" this person. So the real question I would ask myself is how do I get in a relationship and not worry about having to lie to myself that things will work out if thing go bad. I guess I would also ask myself what I was looking for as far as a relationship goes a someone hot and sexy for a one-nighter, a rich pompous ass that will provide for me finacially, an emotionally stable person who might not be the most attractive or fiscally responsible but will be able to talk things out with you in a responsible fashion. Once you figure that out you can then make the adjustments and sacrifices needed to go about the dating process to hopefully lead in to a more sucessful relationship.

Fri 03/13/09 03:11 PM

actually experts say sex in Zero G is really hard with out a harnness of some sort to give you a sense of gravity.
YES NO GRAVITY EASIER OR HARDER TO GET IT UP????????????????????

Not really It getting up has nothing to do with gravity blood fills up the tissue so not going to be much of a difference any way.

Fri 03/13/09 03:07 PM

no sushi is my favorite but because of how the government has subsidised the food industry fast food is my favorite food i can afford.

Government subsidized the food industry.what

A homecooked meal is cheaper then fast food anyday.:wink:

not whole/organic just that processed/steroid/pesticide full meat and crap they sell at grocer's now. Just as bad to eat that.