tiger shark

catfish

mud pie

goldfish

stool pigeon

just a few more to ponder on

Theshortelktonman's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:17 PM

A hamburger is primarily made up of beef.So why is it called a hamburger.frustrated

think it has something to do with the city of hamburg in Germany.

Sat 03/14/09 06:13 PM
comes from the Latin word for the specific type of fish "thunnus" eventual when differences in pronouciation lead to tunas and a single one was tuna so it was a tuna fish.

Sat 03/14/09 06:02 PM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Sat 03/14/09 06:08 PM

ya I think he knows what hes doing....hes gonna destroy america. I dont think theres much more we can do. sit and wait. work some overtime and decrease our personal debt.

:smile: When Santa Clause comes down from the north pole and smites the Easter Bunny, the great pumpkin shall be revealed as the tooth fairy.:smile:Then Jesus will resurrect and reveal himself to be the true buddha and mohammed will be so overwhelmed by awe he will follow the true buddha to Ragnarok to face Zeus and Odin in the final war on earth.:smile:

spread the truth :wink: though you got to keep posting it over and over like the religious freaks on the site It was first posted on then only will set's and xenu's ultimate plan to overthrow Loki and hades be come true

Sat 03/14/09 11:23 AM
last 5 songs I listened too

bittersweet symphony- the verve

december- collective soul

insane in the membrane- cypress hill

a long december- counting crows

closing time- semisonic

Sat 03/14/09 11:19 AM

what should be your attitude in a relationship so that u dont feel hurt when you are dumped????????

realistic

Sat 03/14/09 11:19 AM
for most women I have dated it is be shorter than they are.

Sat 03/14/09 11:16 AM
no I wouldn't lie for them, but of course you shouldn't jump into a relationship to fast and get involved with a person who would do such a thing especially if you really disliked such behavior in others.

Sat 03/14/09 10:31 AM
I forgot to add this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc&feature=related

Sat 03/14/09 10:29 AM
because men who want a real woman don't know what there looking for because all women are real right, though it the same can be said for women who are looking for a "nice guy"

Sat 03/14/09 10:18 AM

is that really a word??? my fingers r 2 tired to type dictionary.com

Heightism is a form of discrimination based on height. In principle it can refer to unfavorable treatment of either unusually tall or short people.

Sat 03/14/09 10:07 AM
Thoughts opinions ect..,

http://www.shortsupport.org/Essays/JoeMangano1.html

Sat 03/14/09 09:48 AM

Obama - good.bigsmile

Bush - not good.

um..... who is bush? oh, THAT one? but he's gone. it's ok, you can let it go. time for the other side to run us into the ground. oh yes, it will happen. we're fundamentally flawed as a country. we must surrender our collective will to allah! lol

Ummm...I let it go. I'm giving the new President a chance.

good for you though you might not be welcomed in this particular forum. As most people here were against him from the start and don't even want to give him that much, but oh well just as with extreme religious nut jobs who are always going to have there views no matter what anyone else says, there are going to be political extremesits as well.

on both sides...right ?...I think there are many people who feel duped...in other words...if he clearly stated ...what his entire agenda was about...during the campaign...100% honesty...he would never have won...I said it before...and...I will say it again...when he's off the teleprompter...he's an empty suit...clueless...vapid...the eyes start go...*blink*...*blink blink*...and the little birdie suddenly appears...circling above his noggin...laugh

Yeah on both sides and clearly your on one of them and I guess there has to be too counter the nut jobs on the other side, but just continuing to bloviate clearly biased opinions in a hissy fit because your party lost the last election is not going to make things any better nor is it going to get those of us in the middle who would say they voted for Obama not because necessarily on his political views but because he didn't constantly just rant biased hate speech against the other party. I personally think the entire government should be ousted and we should elect a bunch of homeless bums in office and let them decide how to run things after being read the constitution, but seeing as I didn't have that option I chose Obama.

well...don't complain to me...I voted for McCain...laugh ...oh...and thanks !...for a job well done...one last thing...when I hear someone tell me that they're in the " middle "...that usually means that they don't stand for anything...:smile:

That just might be regarded as typical thinking for one who only sees from one point of view.

drinker

Sat 03/14/09 09:40 AM

so your just proving my point about this particular forum being one of the cases in which a rightest feels the need to counter the opposite party who is currently in charge.

and it gets reversed as well. it is all about what others think and yes they will argue about it.

yeah and that is the fun part

think maybe it's fun for the opposite side that you are on????

and it continues to be fun if your always on the opposite side and with left and right extremist always around that is pretty easy to do

Sat 03/14/09 09:31 AM

so your just proving my point about this particular forum being one of the cases in which a rightest feels the need to counter the opposite party who is currently in charge.

and it gets reversed as well. it is all about what others think and yes they will argue about it.

yeah and that is the fun part

Sat 03/14/09 09:27 AM

Sat 03/14/09 09:22 AM

Obama - good.bigsmile

Bush - not good.

um..... who is bush? oh, THAT one? but he's gone. it's ok, you can let it go. time for the other side to run us into the ground. oh yes, it will happen. we're fundamentally flawed as a country. we must surrender our collective will to allah! lol

good for you though you might not be welcomed in this particular forum. As most people here were against him from the start and don't even want to give him that much, but oh well just as with extreme religious nut jobs who are always going to have there views no matter what anyone else says, there are going to be political extremesits as well.

laugh you are new aren't you. it will reveverse when a republican is in the office....and will reverse back with a democratic.

yeah and I will counter the leftist extremist with reason too just because it is sooooooo! fun to watch them get pissed off about something as stupid as a forum post.

Sat 03/14/09 09:19 AM

Obama - good.bigsmile

Bush - not good.

on both sides...right ?...I think there are many people who feel duped...in other words...if he clearly stated ...what his entire agenda was about...during the campaign...100% honesty...he would never have won...I said it before...and...I will say it again...when he's off the teleprompter...he's an empty suit...clueless...vapid...the eyes start go...*blink*...*blink blink*...and the little birdie suddenly appears...circling above his noggin...laugh

Yeah on both sides and clearly your on one of them and I guess there has to be too counter the nut jobs on the other side, but just continuing to bloviate clearly biased opinions in a hissy fit because your party lost the last election is not going to make things any better nor is it going to get those of us in the middle who would say they voted for Obama not because necessarily on his political views but because he didn't constantly just rant biased hate speech against the other party. I personally think the entire government should be ousted and we should elect a bunch of homeless bums in office and let them decide how to run things after being read the constitution, but seeing as I didn't have that option I chose Obama.

Sat 03/14/09 09:07 AM

Sat 03/14/09 08:58 AM

Obama - good.bigsmile

Bush - not good.