Theshortelktonman's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:19 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Wed 03/04/09 11:21 AM

Any Pastafarians here?

my brother new a few when he lived in Austin one actually named Pasta.

Wed 03/04/09 11:16 AM

The only big difference I can see in religions is the invisible man you worship so once you stop believing in that invisible man you can pretty much say you partially believe in all religions. Take the "Do on to others" part of the bible which is probably one of the most important but most overlooked parts, Almost the exact same Idea is taught in Judiasmm, Islam, Hindu and Buhdism

i have been saying to do good to yourself and others is a basic belief (not to mention common sense/courtesy)

BTW....not all religions have the "invisible man" (which I find insulting anyway) but wiccans (from the ones I know) believe in a goddess (female)

still it is an invisible being that you are to believe has control of what you do

you then are invisible?

for you are a part of that which is all things as surely as you breath the air.

if I believed a invisible man/woman is responsible for creating the air yeah I guess I could come to that conclusion.

Wed 03/04/09 11:12 AM

The joke is awesome.laugh laugh laugh

And coming from a guy with two children and 15 years of marriage, sex is not, and I repeat NOT, just about procreation.

in now way to I believe that is all sex is about, but way too many people have lost the seriousness of sex in relationships and forget about procreation

Wed 03/04/09 08:36 AM
we are all human right and in that respect we are all animals so we all have to like sex in the respect that it is what is needed to continue our existence as a species. Even the term "hot" used when saying he or she is "hot" is used when we find someone sexually attractive based on the subconcious thought process that tell us that a man who is tall dark handsome and has a deep voice has good genes, and will be able to protect his family. In retrospect a women who has wide hips shows that she has ample room to support a baby, a small waist shows she is healthy and has good genes to pass along, and large breast also for providing for a baby. The stigmatism about the size of a man stems not from the fact that a larger appendage will be more sexually pleasing but that it will hold more semen and thus be more likley to produce offspring. Now the idea of anybody not liking sex is wrong women just realize that they are the ones that are going to have to go through the months of labor and the pregnancy and ultimately has the biggest obligation to the child. All that women who seem like the don't like sex are really looking for is a man that will share the responsabillity that goes along with having sex.

Wed 03/04/09 08:17 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Wed 03/04/09 08:18 AM

The only big difference I can see in religions is the invisible man you worship so once you stop believing in that invisible man you can pretty much say you partially believe in all religions. Take the "Do on to others" part of the bible which is probably one of the most important but most overlooked parts, Almost the exact same Idea is taught in Judiasmm, Islam, Hindu and Buhdism

i have been saying to do good to yourself and others is a basic belief (not to mention common sense/courtesy)

BTW....not all religions have the "invisible man" (which I find insulting anyway) but wiccans (from the ones I know) believe in a goddess (female)

still it is an invisible being that you are to believe has control of what you do

Wed 03/04/09 08:14 AM
That is why I take it seriously because I only have on life to be serious about.

Wed 03/04/09 08:11 AM
word

Wed 03/04/09 08:08 AM
I often look at things logically then the superstitious or emotional belief falls in to place.

example
I believe in aliens logically because it makes sense because the odds of it being true are tremendous, I mean go out at night look up and you will see a lot of stars and those are not even half the stars out there now think that is alot of possible places for a planet to be and for there to be life on that planet with soo many planets the odds of life only being on ours are very slim.

Reincarnation I believe in reincarnation because of a the famous laws of physics that state energy can not be destroyed only broken up and reused again in a different way which leads to the energy that is a person once you die that energy is broken up and used for different things eventual some of that energy after being broken apart and re-used over and over again may find it's way to be used to make another person.

Wed 03/04/09 07:32 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Wed 03/04/09 07:34 AM
The previous two did not have children when you don't have children sex is more about the pleasure of it. afterwards and especially after 2 or more and a decade or so of marriage you realize that sex basically is the way species reproduce not some sort of super glue that keeps a relationship together, as those who have kids realize it takes alot of time, money, care and understanding to raise children. It is rewarding but can be tedious. They also have a firm realization that no matter what we do as humans "condoms, birth control, ect..," to quote Ian Malcom from the first jurrasic park "nature will find a way".

Wed 03/04/09 07:20 AM
by a man under a fig tree enlightenment came. :wink:

Wed 03/04/09 07:16 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Wed 03/04/09 07:17 AM
The gist of what I could get is that the market is now angry that money isn't flowing as easily as it used to because the government got rid of the old system of allowing people and buisnesses to borrow money they can afford to pay back. Some one tell me why we are still having an argument over allowing the guys who borrowed more than they should to fail vs. going back to the old way of doing buisness.

Tue 03/03/09 08:26 AM

Tue 03/03/09 08:21 AM

whats up :D

The opposite of down laugh

Tue 03/03/09 08:14 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Tue 03/03/09 08:15 AM
You also have to ask your self what is the purpose of winning him/her over a One nighter, a short one month relationship, a long on-off roller coaster relationship, or a long relationship with caring and understanding. Also dose he/she have the same goals as you do as far as a relationship goes after you win her/him over.

Tue 03/03/09 07:53 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Tue 03/03/09 07:57 AM
You should slow down and make sure you don't get involved with things faster than you can handle them and thus eventulaly turning the plethora of enjoyment your feeling right now in to a vast empty void of depression.

A Candle burns for a long time but produces little heat and light, Where as a rocket ship ignites the fire burns at 1000's of degrees kelvin and the rocket is propelled at 1000's of MPH but the fuel is burned up in a matter of minuets.

Tue 03/03/09 07:37 AM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Tue 03/03/09 07:41 AM
I guess you will have to ask your self what type of guy you are trying to win over. But for the most part it is the males job to win the female over as seen in nature through birds like the turkey and the peacock, as well as animals like the Deer, Buffalo, Hippo, Lion, and North American Ram. The hard part is keeping the interest going after you two have won each other over

Mon 03/02/09 08:57 AM
Green Day "good riddance" i hate the song particularly because people think if they like this song they can say the like green day when this song is like a prodigy of green day songs

Rush "the spirit of radio" he screams "a salesman" at the end which I think is the most anoying sound ever.

I have gotten a bit tired of anything Red Hot chilli peppers because the local rock stations were I live play them too much

anything creed or early STP sounds too much like Pearl jam

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next