Theshortelktonman's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:58 PM
I believe a lot of us on here that are single coming off of one or multiple unsuccessful relationships probably love too much too soon in our prior relationship(s).

Fri 03/06/09 08:52 PM
From what I have read on this specific Forum here is what I can get. Just like Far Leftist and Far Right in politics there groups of people that are not set in there beliefs and are not going to in anyway what-so-ever going to change, and are ignorant to the view of the other side because quite frankly they don't care what the other side thinks because in their mind the know they are right and no one can tell them different. This bigotry causes hatred led slurs to be flow from one side two the next. I believe the side that comes out on top is the one that is going to be able to show those that are undecided in the middle that there side can hold a civil and responsible debate and prove there point with facts and reasoning that makes sense. Much like the last election turned out to be an almost landslide victory for Obama because he decided not to have his campaign ran not on hatred of the other guys but peace with in those who came to his side, I believe the people will choose what they want to believe in.

Fri 03/06/09 05:38 PM

There are a few people I've chatted with online for a couple of years now. That I have never met. Local people.

I told one off tonight. He always tries to turn the conversation to BDSM and sex as soon as possible. And he wonders why I never wanted to meet him?

Come on people. I want to chat and learn about people. Get to know you. Just because sexuality comes up once or twice, that doesn't mean it is the only thing I want to talk about.

It you always bring up that topic, I think you are only interested in a hook-up and I have no interest in that. I don't have much interest in meeting people who just want to talk about sex. How boring.

I have only been here for a week or so and it is hard to find anyone here who doesn't mention something about sex (usually with some sense of immaturity) about 50% of the time. Though it is like that through out the Online dating community and pretty much the Bar-Club community as well.

Fri 03/06/09 05:27 PM
actually experts say sex in Zero G is really hard with out a harnness of some sort to give you a sense of gravity.

Fri 03/06/09 05:21 PM
Most younger men seek a sense of Maturity in older women that is just not found in women there age at that sense of maturity gives older women more emotional security which is very apealing to younger males

Fri 03/06/09 12:43 PM
aren't all jokes supposed to be funny in some way or the other?

Wed 03/04/09 07:52 PM

and the relgions of the world tempted and tested human mankind, and brough forth from the depths, out of the souls of the saints and angel's called mankind, the true god from out of the heart's of mortals, the great eternal unconditional love of each other, and mortal man was enlighened, and never again deceived by the old tired vial deception, of seeking unconditional love and good for self alone, that had once ruled and destroyed, with an iron fist wrapped in pretty pink wishes.

Now that is just kind of debuffing the point your trying to prove I think. If I was praying to an invisible person to love me unconditionally and make good things happen to me in exchange for belief in that invisible is that not a "vial deception, of seeking unconditional love and good for self alone". How about instead I believed that I am responsible for my own actions and that those actions have consequences that I am responsible for and the power to do good or evil is with in me wont I better be able to spread good through the world.

Wed 03/04/09 07:43 PM

no one can change what others believe. you can't change me anymore than i can change you

flowerforyou Science isnt about belief.flowerforyou

bigsmile Darwin used the scientific method.bigsmile

drinker Doesnt matter what someone believes.drinker

biggrin The facts are the facts.biggrin

darwin as in man came from monkies? i think several people in here (that don't believe in creationism) has thrown that theory out already

Yes, people on here who don't believe in creationism have thrown out the "Man came from monkeys" theory. Because that is not what Evolution(which is what Darwin actually discovered) says. Evolution says that there is a common ancestor, not that we came from them.

so you are saying darwin didn't come up with the theory of the man coming from monkeys

No Darwin came up with the theory that animals evolve over time due to a natural selection process and the animals that are able to adapt to there suroundings survive. Scientist later used this theory, facts, expieriments and logic to discover that Monkey's and Human's have very simmular genetic structures and there for are likely to have common ancestors. I mean were on a dating site there is no better example of this than in the sexual attraction of humans. If a woman or man is considered quote "hot" it is usually because that man/woman has physical attributes that lead one to believe they are well suited for having offspring with. With a man Height, muscle definition, low-toned voice, and large sexual organs are atractive because all help in providing for offspring Height and muscle definition along with good complextion show good genes and give the female security that the male can protect his family, a low-toned voice show good genes provided a good amount of testosterone during puberty, more testosterone at puberty leads to a larger penis this is attractive more for the fact that a larger genitalia can produce more semen which means more likelyhood of becoming impregnated. For women its all about the magic ratio 36" 24" 36", and high toned voice. The ratio of course is breast waist and hips the large hips are attractive to males for the fact they have ample room for the baby once impregnated, a small waist and shows good genes and ability to take care of ones self which is key as the female will have to take care of her self with the baby insider her during labor, the large breast show ample supply of nourshment readily available to the baby once born, and the low voice is a sign the female had ample estrogen during puberty and is more likely to have sucsessful periods and a urethra that is not two narrow to become impregnated. now we don't think of these thing automatically but i have read countless studies that show that all these thoughts go through our head when judging a person's sexual attractiveness

Wed 03/04/09 07:00 PM

I just wanted to say hi! I really have no idea what I am doing, I look forward to meeting new peoplehappy

sweet san marcos my brother was living out there for a while well he lived in Lockheart but spent most of his time in San Marcos until he became an acid head and moved to austin to travel with dead heads.

Wed 03/04/09 06:57 PM

As with the other debates about this in other threads tell me how the belief of an invisible man who no one can prove really exist created everything is more credible than the theory of evolution of which a scientist can show me proof us in front of my eyes. Again in my opinion it takes the same type of logic to believe in the tooth fair, Santa clause, or the Easter bunny. I am not going to try to convince any body of changing their beliefs but to me the logic of such beliefs is somewhat childish.

you hit the nail on the head...they are YOUR beliefs. not everyone shares all the same believes you do....some do, some don't

yeah and I don't see how anyone here believes that agressivly attacking ones beliefs is going to change them if anything it will make them stronger, and more ignorant of others. To change someone's beliefs I think it must be done passively

Wed 03/04/09 06:47 PM
As with the other debates about this in other threads tell me how the belief of an invisible man who no one can prove really exist created everything is more credible than the theory of evolution of which a scientist can show me proof us in front of my eyes. Again in my opinion it takes the same type of logic to believe in the tooth fair, Santa clause, or the Easter bunny. I am not going to try to convince any body of changing their beliefs but to me the logic of such beliefs is somewhat childish.

Wed 03/04/09 01:54 PM
you honestly think the idea of an being that no body can prove is real decided to one day to make man is evolved. How evolved of a thought process is that really. That type of though process leads me to believe that the Tooth fairy is going to give me a quarter for a tooth under my pillow or Santa Clause is going to give me presents for being on the nice list. Heck if people still thought like that we will still all be afraid that Zeus or Odin are going strike us down with lightning bolts.

Wed 03/04/09 12:49 PM
Edited by Theshortelktonman on Wed 03/04/09 12:50 PM

I find it somewhat Ironic that a majority of people replied to this with one answer "sex" and yet we wonder why our relationships don't last. frustrated frustrated
Doesn't a healthy relationship involve sex flowerforyou and of course excersise does keep a person healthy:tongue:

yes but I think it the fact as a society we have come to think of sex as the main ingredient in a healthy relationship has made our relationships unhealthy and like any reasonable person most of us have to get out of unhealthy relationships

Wed 03/04/09 12:30 PM
I find it somewhat Ironic that a majority of people replied to this with one answer "sex" and yet we wonder why our relationships don't last. frustrated frustrated

Wed 03/04/09 12:22 PM

from experience I have found out that Karma is a ***** so for the most part I will ask what came of there relationship they had with the person the cheated with while dating the other person. For the Majority of the people I have met the outcome is not good.

bigsmile I always wonder why karma never brings anything good.bigsmile Only bad.bigsmile

because when something good happens we usually take it for granted.

Wed 03/04/09 12:06 PM
from experience I have found out that Karma is a ***** so for the most part I will ask what came of there relationship they had with the person the cheated with while dating the other person. For the Majority of the people I have met the outcome is not good.

Wed 03/04/09 12:01 PM
song 2
by the blur

Wed 03/04/09 11:58 AM

no rain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmVn6b7DdpA

creep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

Loser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJN3PG

Sing A Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z2QeclOb6c

song 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JATWwU3Aa-4

Wed 03/04/09 11:38 AM
I am pretty sure based on experience and what I have read, that lack being big is more of a turn off toward women than being big is. I read somewhere after shown a picture of a "big and tall" man and a "short/athlectic" man and asked who they would rather date about 3/4 would rather date the "big and tall" man.

Wed 03/04/09 11:23 AM
actually that would be pretty funny to see a Joke bite anything

laugh laugh laugh laugh