Community > Posts By > woodford

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:02 PM
nice one Andy drinker

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:37 PM
I never had an ex BF, when my wife was breaking up with me she did make some comments about missing me sexualy and how that part was NEVER a problem.... I just stared at her and had absolutely nothing I could say, if she had been a man I would have decked her tho.

as to why people do that.... I actualy think that its thought of as flattering to make a comment like that by some people I think it just shows how they view others.

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:28 PM
curious

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:14 PM
I must say that I totaly enjoy the fasion sence that my brother and sister have shown me. as a member of the fasion impared society I take what charity I can.

and I totaly agree that you can dress a monkey any way you want and you will never get a man.... just a monkey trying to be what its not.

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:55 PM
For a time I was conserned that my libido was an issue to worry about as I just was not interested in sex with someone I didnt know enough. Then I realized I had transitiond from the hormon driven teenager who gets excited if the wind blows the right way to a man who actualy cares for a connection on an emotional level that in conjunction with the phisical and visual stimuli creates a wave of lust and excitement that puts sex on a level much different than that of years past. ...

or I am a nutjob .... *shrug* Im at least content

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:40 PM
it truely depends on the situation.

Yet I suppose that more offten than not I just go on as normal yet watch and listen to evaluate if its just tired or if its withdrawn or depressed or contimplative. Then I will strait up ask "are you ok? you seem ***, is there anything I can do to help?"

my actions after that depend on the responce. but I do feel that a dialog needs to be established to at least adress the change.

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 04:32 PM
Thanks Qdrinker

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:44 PM
gets up befor you do and gets ready begging for it first thing in the mornin..... hmm, yup just like my ex only not into cheating on me LOL

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:20 PM
did you call the last person your hand slept with to insure they got checked? rofl

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:05 PM
Huray for life lessons and survivors!! flowerforyou :banana:

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:26 PM
I put up some new pics that are from today. I also was a bit more specific in what I am looking for.

what do you think?

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:19 PM
I tend to give the benifit of the doubt to those I dont know enough to make a judgment call on..... still got me hook line and sinker LOL makes me think of SnL Wanes World *fished in!!*

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:06 PM
DOH frustrated

LOL fooled again.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 09:05 PM
agreed Indi.

to me the turning point is disabled. most mental conditions are manageable using medications and theropy. its when it turns from 2 people independent and loving eachother to one compleatly dependent on the other and 90% +/- not even able to love back that the situation changes.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:53 PM
choosing to help a person in need is not the same as choosing to live life in a relationship with someone.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:50 PM
to be with them to me implied a relationship other than family. as if it was a choice. family is not something you can realy choose so....

and you have realy never heard of the sumaritan man? *spelled it wrong the first time sorry* its a good lesson in compassion.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:37 PM
are you honestly acusing people of not having compassion becouse they dont want to have a relationship with someone who is disabled?

even the Samaritan man didnt stick by the bed of the injured man he left him at an Inn and returned to pay the bill later.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 08:24 PM

It's not cold it's a choice... We've chosen to not have illness in our lives.. There are those that will be ok with it.. It balances itself out as does everything in the world...

compleatly agree. after seeing first hand the actual issues and posibilitys I just dont feel that entering a relationship with someone who has an illness like this is a healthy thing to do. it just makes me think of those types of people who enjoy having someone NEED them not just want them. I dont feel any shame about desirering a partner who WANTS me and is not NEEDING me. nore do I beleve its COLD HEARTED to want that. its only cold if you are in the relationship and then leave once this has happend.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:59 PM
as that is exactly the one I was thinking of .....

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 07:38 PM
Edited by woodford on Thu 05/07/09 07:39 PM

Here it is. If a person has a mental disorder and is disabled because of it, would you be willing to be with them and help them out? Be honest.

I think the key words here are *and is disabled because of it*. who dosnt have a mental condition of sorts in this crazy world. we may not all take or need medication yet when it gets to the point that you are disabled its a new ball game.

I have a relitive that is disabled due to mental disorder.... I would so not want to deal with all that entails becouse I dont feel that there is a reciprocation of love and I dont want a dependedent relationship and that would feel like one to me.

this is with regards a new relationship not one that I am in and this situation presents itself.