Community > Posts By > woodford

woodford's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:34 AM

When I get alzheimers I will forget!!!drinker

I think forgetting is different than forgiving. that, more than anything, is probably why most couples can't survive the cheated-on relationship - it's close to impossible to forget.

~~~~~
if you never forgive, do you ever really get over them, or what they did to you? i think by not forgiving you empower them to still be a part of your life.

i've been cheated on and i accept part of that responsibility. i didn't give properly to the relationship and i believe that, in SOME cases, you reap what you sow. granted, there are people completely lacking in morals and values and will cheat regardless, but i don't think that was true in my case.

i'd rather learn from what i did, and didn't do, and not make the same mistakes next time around.

SO well said. and as Joe said forgiving is for me it is an effort to not harbor resentment. I feel better when I do forgive still forgiving is not saying please come back and do it again.

woodford's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:30 AM
BIRNA, always is and forever will be

*she bear*

woodford's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:21 AM

water boarding might work well? but thats a little extreme

they just told me what I wanted to hear anyway. Ill try patence and earning trust by sharing myself .... hard to walk the line of share and over share at times.

woodford's photo
Sun 05/10/09 12:18 AM
most def, have a wonderfull day all 24 hours of it in celibration of the 24 hours a day you look out for the wee ones.

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 10:31 PM
thanks EZ. was not looking at it that way. I thought I sounded loads better than the "not into games" type line. yet it realy should go without saying. so, thats what I did. the bit about rusty I suppose should have been iliminated after my first draft just kinda over looked it.

the pics all need to be re done. self pics are so bad and the one you sugested is like 5 years old I just like it becouse its at my favorite beach.

thanks again.

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:25 AM
do you marinade them or just salt and kick them?

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:20 AM
winking rofl Ill just sit back and let that one go by. thanks for that laugh.

see, cooking it would just be fun. imagine the posibilitys of steak sause and your cooked steak skirt.... if you had a fried egg top that would just be the best.

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:14 AM
yes there is, you have standards.

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:13 AM
:laughing: slaphead and I didnt even catch that....

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:11 AM
cooked or uncooked? could be fun for your BF :banana:

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:09 AM
just something odd to me with someone who limits there choices of food for not religious purpouses. mostly buggs me becouse then they look at me like Im the odd one when I have them over and serve steak. granted I do it just to watch them starve but still pitchfork

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:04 AM
rofl

I prefer chocolat coverd ants

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:03 AM
:tongue: I new what you ment. just was imagining myself trying to do yoga..... I can do yogurt do that count?

woodford's photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:00 AM
doh, due to a missing muscle grouping I cannot touch my toes, sadly. yoga was always to odd for me. yet the art of massage is a good touch. thanks Ill look that up.

as to going for the same type.... no I dont think I will go for that type again. I just need to take my time and pay atention not leting myself get booty blind.

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:57 PM
I always enjoyed playing atention to a woman, and paying atention usualy got me there.

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:55 PM
blast, I wanted tips on suduction not careing. I already do that. its the transition from "Hi Im Woodford your local nice guy who will actualy respond with thought to your comments" to, "so, I was wanting to make you dinner at my place care to come over?"....

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:49 PM
do you have classes on that? or a book? dont tell me its just one of those tallents that I never developed

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:44 PM
no sence dreaming small. thats like asking santa for sox. unless you realy have a fetish for them I guess. :tongue:

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:41 PM
slaphead so glad your not watching CSI miami and taking notes rofl

woodford's photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:38 PM
arnt those shows all old or compleatly unrealistic technology tho? I recoment doing it in a 3rd world conuntry then coming back. best shot at geting away with your evil plot.flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9