Community > Posts By > woodford

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:27 PM

Well, if sexual satisfaction is all that is desired from a wife then I guess marriage to a hand should be legal.

and if not legal then at least accepted by the masses. go for a civil union. perhaps you can get visitation rights to it in the hospital when it needs a delapitory surgury.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 06:24 PM
I do beleve that people do that and more. self sabotage to avoide responcability and such.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:58 PM
just wondering, what kind of rock? I have not tryed that a approach yet and am always willing to try new things.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:28 PM
I am wondering how you show love to yourself. I think that if you love yourself in the healthy way then showing love to others is just an extention of that. using trust kindness humor and respect.

if you mean like expressions of said love with tokens then that is a laundry list of things depending on the person or type of relationship.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:23 PM
has something to do with aliens I think. not sure but its completly not about love or relationships I am sure about that.

woodford's photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:18 PM

I would stuff a Twix in my mouth and chew until I could come up with a witty response. It works on TV.:smile:

laugh :thumbsup:

with my luck I would have eaten the twix long befor that happend so I would need an emergency one avalible .... chances are I would have eatn that one as well tho so I guess I would have to say with a smile, thank you I apreciate your feelings and altho I care for you deeply I take that emotion seriously and feel that I would be irersponcable to say I love you back at this time. I dont want to jump into something befor I am ready and I hope that you understand that I want to learn more about you.

unless I dont like them then I am wondering why I am hanging with them in the first place.

woodford's photo
Mon 05/04/09 09:59 PM

do you have all day? I couldn't begin to explain what it takes to make me feel loved. It depends on the woman I am with. what I can give in return. No not just sex. Its all the little things , like a hug a kind word just saying thank you sometimes. Holding hands, flirting with each other even if someone is looking.. doing the dishes or cooking together. showers washing her back for her, doing things together that we both like and sometimes what we don't like. Saying "I love you" for no reason , a glance, a little smirk of knowing what she is going to do later to you, yet you just got it.. accepting you for who you are and knowing she has made you happy and content And you do the same to her. Its a knowing of how deeply and emotionally you can love and be loved in return. Its knowing you wake up in the morning with a smile on you face and never dread what the day brings , because she is here next to you. having a note tucked in your jeans pocket and finding it later. a call from her when she says I was thinking of you while you are gone..... I guess you get the idea. oh and a lolipopflowerforyou

man oh man I dont think I could even add to this one. its exactly how I feel. ....but a Violet Crumble not a lolipop for me. flowerforyou

woodford's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:41 PM
Cool thanks for the thoughts.

my opinion was that the best idea what to choose a religion and raise them that way yet relationships are compromises so it makes it dificult to compromise if one feels its a compromise to there God.

yes I think its a large enough factor to idle a relationship tell that issue is delt with however its hard to idle a new relationship without it stalling.

woodford's photo
Mon 05/04/09 12:05 AM
raising kids in very different religions and holidays being a large issue, should two people from largely diverce religions have kids or will the holiday issue cause such issues that it will be best to not have kids.

*a religion that celibrates no holidays or birthdays and one that does.*

woodford's photo
Sun 05/03/09 11:58 PM
for my part, I beleve that its a nice way to say

"dont be a controling pig alow for others to take a pause to evaluate there situation."

yet I beleve this is an exilent time to evaluate if you should change the locks or if your in a codependent relationship and should seek counseling.

sigh, who new I should have changed the locks. I let her back in and she did it again. *as I dance to the masochism tango* :tongue:

woodford's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:48 PM
I love your posts Mirror. always makes me think and are great conversation starters with others.

for me, my bigest obstical to love...

Me.

tryed to be original yet its the simple truth.

of course there is the unrequited love.... that tends to get in the way but thats not real love anyway LOL

woodford's photo
Wed 04/29/09 10:51 PM

In my experience there is no such thing as :heart:

There is only lust & infatuation....

Lust and Infatuation are parts of love. not all encompasing yet still parts. In a healthy and respectfull way.

not the creapy I keep your hair as a pillow or the thanks for the booty I got to go out of the country for a while kind.

more of the wild time together in the woods during a hike just couse the mood hit right then. and the "there are OTHER women in this world?? I cannot see anyone but you all else is as the muted time I spend away from you."

woodford's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:51 PM
drinks flowerforyou

Ill give ya a hand up but not a hand out. lean on friends tell you can lean on yourself. you spent years learning how to take care of yourself from you folks and friends. use that info and time will heal.

woodford's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:46 PM
to know love is to know love. to have lost it is to know that side of one of the strongest emotions we have. its not to say you dont know love untell you have lost it. it just makes you apreciate what you had is all.

kinda like when I finish my cup cake..... I miss it and apreciate the next one I get ROFL

woodford's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:42 PM
new veriable in the dynamic.

DONT blame or push. express your feelings and then shut up and wait.

if she figures out what she needs to and comes back cool if not, then Im sorry there is not much you can do to pressure someone to love you back and have them like it.

dont get steped on as if its a break then your not responcible for her. dont be anyones option if your not first then dont accept anything less. she is a big girl who can decide her own life and if she is not then is that the type of woman you want?

sorry to hear of this issue for you. take it easy and I do hope its just that she wants a break to think about perhaps moving to the next level or deal with a personal issue..... you never know.

woodford's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:35 PM
congradulations. I am so glad to see you happy.

wishing you 2 the best.
shades

woodford's photo
Tue 04/28/09 10:30 PM
parents dont have to be supportive, they should be yet as humans bias tends to get in the way. if they at least try to help then good for them.

the thing that still strikes me is your dependency on another for you to take action in your life. finding one person who likes you for you and is willing to hold hands as you out yourself is going to be a large thing to ask. for someone who is disinterested in drama your asking someone who may have gone throu it befor to do so again like a mentor, not like a friend and lover.

as to where, the internet, gay bar, hair salon??
... what,when... google homosexual dateing sites??
... why, that one is all you buddy. the eternal question of why is only up to you to answer and all else is borrowing or intigrateing tell you formulate your own.

good luck

woodford's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:06 PM
Edited by woodford on Tue 04/28/09 06:07 PM
the stigma of Bi or Gay is going to be there if you have a hand to hold or not as you make the anoucement. my brother did it and he is a much happyer person for it. To ask someone to help you hide will be a little unfare to your partner as it can raise issues of how much you love them or how proud you are of them and who they are I would think.

anyway. online you can be that person of the heart buddy. jump in the waters fine and take the dive if you find that one.

last word of advice.... speek from the heart not the loin's it will bring better results. so perhaps modify your profile a bit and add a pic of sorts.

good luck

woodford's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:40 PM
alot is variable, I think I desire as much as others. from the oposite sex is much more exciteing than the kind from you friends and family.

As I am not dateing..... nope not getting it.

still getting lots of friend love tho. :smile: :banana:

woodford's photo
Tue 04/28/09 05:34 PM
I never realy looked at it as girly. Just expressing my love and consern for my companion to hold a purse or purchas fem products. Hair care, sewing of cloths if needed. interior decorating as a team. as to watching movies desigated "chick-flick" I think it was me that wanted to watch "Love Actualy" in the first place. I just like a good story that can evoke emotions of the spectrum.