Community > Posts By > woodford

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:16 PM
sorry, derailed the thread. thanks moof for getting us back on track

flowerforyou

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:08 PM
true. I love movies but that one was yet agian a wast of my time. so, I just stoped watching movies with him and her in them. no need to support someone I think shouldnt even be in B rated flicks.

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 11:05 PM
I love to explore, try new things and learn what there is to know. to lock my heart up and not let in another soul is more work than leting in the next love. learn from the past and shape the future.

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:59 PM
Julia Roberts, crap actress

few others but thats the one on my mind now as I was just discussing bad acting with a friend....

Ritchard Gere as well, what a horid accent he atempted in that movie The Jackel.

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:52 PM
Edited by woodford on Sun 04/26/09 10:55 PM
hmm, well my 3 cents are that for whatever reason he felt the need to do what he did. oddly enought he found stuff that to him justified his feelings of insicurity. wrong to snoop, sure yet was there something there that should not have been? to me it seems that if your commited then an online friend would respect you and him enough to not chat about sex and stuff or even offer an phone number. a responce to discurage anyone who did from you would be in my mind expected if it was unwanted. as you just droped the convo and stuff it seems to be that perhaps you just started calling him and skiped the IM part of it. could be wrong on this yet look at his perspective. your a significant part of his life who is chatting about things that to him should be between you and him yet its not. compromise and apolligise if you want him. yet if its your intention to keep this behavior up and thats just you then let him know and if need be let him go.

the wrong doing is when it hurts the others feelings. compromise and apoligise yet be honest with your intentions of the future or sadness will abound. rebuffing advances from the oposit sex is a big part of being together with someone even if they dont see you do it.

asigning blame here is not right for a relationship. its a 2 way street. you both compromise. honesty of how many guy/girl friends you have is importand as some guys/girls are from relationships where they have been burned by exactly this type of behavior

woodford's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:41 PM
I think Tina nailed it with it depends on the situation.

compassion, always, friends after a bad relationship break up....

Dont think cos I understand, I care, dont think cos Im talking were friends.

woodford's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:22 PM
when standing on the cliffs of love and watching you ballance precariously on the edge of decision......

PUSH pitchfork

*watches you fall smileing all the way down*

haha that was fun :tongue: flowerforyou

woodford's photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:14 PM
the way it talks so cripticaly to me.

like a chinesse proverb it will hit you and rock you with its preceved depth and insite, yet on closer inspection is nothing more than common sence with lotto numbers on the flip side.

yet a diamond uncut can look unasuming like those proverbs so I guess its finding out if its a diamond or not. thats my mistery.....

can I just call Sherlock Holms, perhaps he can help me track this elusive real love down. where did I put his number, do you have it?

woodford's photo
Mon 04/20/09 04:32 PM
I think that to expect a higher level of honesty in the online environment vs real life is a very unrealistic expectation. This E-environment lends itself to the user to adopt a persona of there ideal self or in the case of some others ideal matches.

I suppose that its just like everything else tho. dont expect to be told "Hi Im XXX your resident narcasict, can I play with your head for the next few weeks to boost my ego? Im married/seperated but will say Im single untell put under pressure then I will give a great story as to how we just got back to gether and so I could not posibly have a life with you."

bla, bitter much? na. not me. just not expecting any more honesty here than anywhere else in life. Im looking for the one who wants to at least try and be honest and let ourselfs be confortable with each other so as to break down the walls to share in our minds and hearts our love, loss, joy, pain, sorrow and extacy.

brokenheart love flowerforyou smitten shades

woodford's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:17 AM
yes it would be dificult dateing someone who lives in there car or something. It would be awkward to hang out drop them off at the park I guess. I would hope to be the kind of person who will always help those willing to help themselfs first.

woodford's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:06 AM

If a woman is only interested in what you drive or where you live or how much money you make...she is not worth having anyway...

flowerforyou :thumbsup:
I totaly agree, if the wraping paper is all you care for in a package then just keep window shoping.

however I realy wonder what others opinions on this is. shades

woodford's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:58 AM
atempts to lure you out from under the bed with promices of tuna.

it sounds a bit sudden however I think your reactions are normal. for my own part I would compermise and not move in together right away. I would want you to be not just excited but overjoyed at the thought of me coming "home" that there would be no other thing overshadowing it.

can he take up residence near you? then move in toghther later?

woodford's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:53 AM
Given this economy and the things that are happening. Is a prospective mate not going to be considerd by you if:

they loses there job and ends up having to take one of considerably less status and pay?

how about if they loose there place of residence?

woodford's photo
Sat 04/11/09 12:01 AM
awesome, new item to add to my list of things to get for my arsinal. should I get crackers or is just penutbutter alone?

for me, the right time to leave me alone tends to be right when i get home from work. I need 10 min of silence. other than that, I will ask you to stop and give me a few. this is a very real warning to just walk away or let me walk away. I will come to you once I have prosessed what I needed to so we can communicate again.

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:51 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 11:47 PM
some of us are cultured horn dogs.

we know not to through you on the table of the local resuraunt and make love to you. we take you out of town and do it there.

but yeah I agree with ya. some of us actualy do mean friendship first and sex later.

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:49 PM

I usually tend to use an absurd analogy, like "Would you date someone who had the wrong shoe size, or who had the wrong license plate number?" But that's only because, to me, a person is more than just a set of statistics.

I prefer and am attracted to men who are around my age. It has to do with having similar life experiences and goals. Seems to me that a person's shoe sixe or license plate number have little to do with either.

Perhaps it is the 'stage' my of life, I don't know. I do enjoy good friendships with women who are half my age, and I enjoy talking with yournger people, both men and women...but as a love interest? A lover? A mate? It would be a very rare individual who is not only a great deal younger than I, but of romantic interest as well.

age is not the determining factor to me. however its a scale for determaning life experiance, wisdom and maturity.

Im so not into dating someone who needs a father.

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:31 PM
hmm, prity sure it was the other way around. where the man had to do the dangeling for the woman to do something..... could just be with chimps tho.

food+sex= man drinker
or is it
item of value in culture+showing you what you could have= womanflowerforyou

or perhaps its just as simple as im hungry your cute thanks for the burger lets F***:banana:

Im confused and going to laugh the next time I eat a burger thats for sure.laugh

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:26 PM
biggest? suppose its being asertive enough. trying to come to a compermise without being to passive or agressive. hard lesson to learn but Im trying. at least I get plenty of practice with people that are not in a relationship with me. :tongue:

no you cannot borrow my car my if you crash it what will I use to get to work?

woodford's photo
Fri 04/10/09 07:18 PM
hmm, suppose it depends on what you find fufilling in life. I dont think kids are wrong for me. I am more conserned that I would not meet my own expectations of the father figure in my own head. Ill try if it happens. suppose I should worry about getting a woman who would like to hang around long enough to think about kids first tho.

that study when I read it reminded me of si-fi movies where the alien race got to inteligent for itself and stoped procreating. something to be said about ignorent bliss and animalistic sex.

*shrug*