Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/19/15 01:07 PM

Oh well,been here for a year already and didn't find a sincere and genuine man yet..

Sorry but I don't agree. I could name ten right now without even having to think.
The best way to solve a problem is to look at yourself first.

Are you trying to tell me an Everton supporter can think.flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/19/15 12:58 PM

Be careful ladies there are scam artist on here! But some great guys to! Watch out for the guy who wants to show you what he's got hidden under the covers.. Unless that's your thing! Lol

They'll start by saying " Am " instead of I'm

yea, most don't have a good grasp of pronouns..

Am sure you got that right.:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/19/15 04:00 AM

If God really does "hate" gays, why did he create them?

Frankk
For those who believe in God, that is a very relevant question.
Usually the answer is He didn't create them gay,they chose to be gay.
Scientific research is pointing in a different direction.
For those who don't believe in God,the question is irrelevant.

MH
no, but I know science can no more 'prove' someone is 'born' as a homosexual than they can prove they are 'born' preferring salty snacks over sweet ones

Reply You do not know what science may or may not prove,I have not said science has proved anything,merely that there is evidence to suggest and until that evidence is refuted not just questioned it remains as evidence people may use in reaching their conclusions just as you have used your "knowledge" to arrive at your conclusion
MH
but perhaps semantically, I should have stated science' pointing' elsewhere means nothing,, science can 'point' in as many directions as the scientists agendas can look for,,,,

Response scientists have agendas,you have an agenda no disagreement

MH
and God created humans,, and gave them free will from there

Response God may have given humans free will but He didn't give them much choice.Obey my commandments or go to hell or whatever term you wish to apply to the consequences for not obeying.I don't see where this is relevant to my original post.

MH
to be liars, or cheaters, or promiscuous, or abstinent, or homosexual, or heterosexual, or ,,etc,,etc,,,, behavior is a choice

Response Your belief but we were discussing homosexuality.

MH
and I don't believe in 'hating' sinners , nor do I think God does,,,

Response Nor do I,most people who believe in God believe and hope that this is true,otherwise their belief is pointless,the Bible says "there are none who have not sinned"

MH
but I will 'hate' sin,, as I also believe God does

Response why bother wasting emotional energy,better to avoid sinning to the best of your ability.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/19/15 03:16 AM

/quote]
Frankk
I don't believe there are any circumstances when cheating is justified.Two wrongs never made a right.Your friends solution may be expedient but it is still cheating.There are upfront ways of dealing with his situation.Cheating by definition is wrong.There is no defence as long as you define his actions as cheating.

RustyKitty
Am I a cheater??
I have a husband who is in stage 6 of alzheimers (almost last stage). He hasn't known who I am for years, and its only through my grace that he's still living at home and not in a facility. His brain is broken and he doesn't know his family. I love him to bits, but..
I feel like a widow - have had no affection for years.. I have decided to start to live a more single lifestyle.. and yea, if that includes a hookup and a chance for some lovin'.. I'm in! Am I a cheater? I don't feel like one.

Emphatically no, you are not a cheater
Cheating is deceiving or defrauding For all intents and purposes your marriage ceased some years ago.I would guess that you would be entitled to a divorce on some grounds (not familiar with US law).You have remained faithful to your partner in a most admirable manner.I assume you made an agreement " in sickness and in health til death us do part".You have a right to terminate that agreement.You have chosen to terminate,you are not deceiving anybody.I believe you will continue to honor other parts of that agreement because of your own sense of honor.I and most reasonable people will admire you for the way you have handled this situation.You are the one who has been cheated by lifes vagaries.I wish you happiness,flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:57 PM

If God really does "hate" gays, why did he create them?

For those who believe in God that is a very relevant question.
Usually the answer is He didn't create them gay,they chose to be gay.
Scientific research is pointing in a different direction.
For those who don't believe in God,the question is irrelevant.

there is no such 'scientific' research

there can never be,, because science can never truly have a sample of 'homosexuals' being it is a SELF ASSIGNED perception/label

and because there would have to be some supposition that ALL homosexuals are EITHER choosing or ALL homosexuals are 'born that way'

I know of two who had homosexual lifestyles and now either are exclusively with a woman or with women and men

are they 'homosexual' for having ever wanted men, or are they 'bisexual' for wanting both, are they previously homosexual and now hetero and bisexual,

or are they deceiving others by trying to fit in,, how can that be SCIENTIFICALLY determined? answer is,,, it cant

science can find a gene or hormone that is common amongst a group,, like they found a 'fat' gene, I believe

but this only meant that it was EASIER for these people to get fat, not that they were 'born that way' if they End up fat,,,

they also found some gene in SOME homosexual people and the community immediately jumped to that as proof of being 'born that way',, except this gene was in homosexuals with twins, who also had it but were not gay

so again, back to it will never be SCIENTIFICALLY proven because sexual preference occurs over our lifetimes on a continuum,,,,

So I take it,you are aware of all scientific research in this area ?
The results of the research may not be accurate but the methods used are scientific to a degree.Animals participate in same sex activities,do they self assign assign labels ? Do they choose which label will be assigned to them ?
I cannot give a definitive answer to the questions you pose on homo/hetero/bi sexual situations but if the labels are self assigned then people have been know to change their perceptions.The changes could be ascribed to chemical changes in the persons make up something akin to bi polarity.Again I'm speculating not claiming any expertise in the area.However we are all aware that two swallows don't make a summer.To say "sexual preference occurs over our lifetimes on a continuum,,,," in my view implies that we choose our sexual preference.I am not aware at what point in my life I choose to be hetero,perhaps it was conditioning.
Now what was the question ?
My reply also stated science is pointing,not science has concluded.It is a subjective belief,as I replied to Moe I don't have any references.
The main points of my post were the first and last lines in response to a hypothetical premise.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:49 AM

what is it you are asking me? do I believe it is ever justified? no I do not but then again I was a faithful wife for 20 years happy

hhahahaa..thought ya knew me didn't ya bigsmile

never diversionary tactics with me

but in order to argue for or against something
you should at least be aware of the opposing point of view yes?

No I knew very little about you.I know a little more now.But I do like what I see.And yes.flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:40 AM

There are some cases in which cheating is justified. I have a friend who works hard and takes care of his family. He told me he is a high libido guy but his wife only give him sex every six month. He ended up cheating with another woman. In my opinion he did the right thing. It is better to release the sexual tension than to burn and be unhappy. Sometimes women attitudes turn men into cheaters

I don't believe there are any circumstances when cheating is justified.Two wrongs never made a right.Your friends solution may be expedient but it is still cheating.There are upfront ways of dealing with his situation.Cheating by definition is wrong.There is no defence as long as you define his actions as cheating.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 09:29 AM

Lets drop the morals then.Is it cheating ? flowerforyou :wink: :wink:
hmmmm..

then it becomes two people who have decided to commit to a contract with one another either spoken or written and signed in legal jargon

this contract has certain 'rules' or boundaries/guidelines on behavior
that have either been explicitly drawn out by the ones involved or they have left it rather vague and have assumed that each partner going into this contractual relationship understands the boundaries

We've dropped the moral,now lets drop the legal and talk common sense or have you got another diversionary tactic :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:30 AM
Lets drop the morals then.Is it cheating ? flowerforyou :wink: :wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:24 AM

If there's zero interest on my part then I don't respond. I've found a response is interpreted as interest. I don't think it's rude. Generally most men haven't read my profile blurb so when I say I like fit and athletic tall men and the guy emailing me is short and overweight, then why should I respond?

I promise I will grow 6 inches,lose 50 pounds,and start marathon training tomorrow.
Now,what ya doing tonight flowerforyou :wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:16 AM

lot of people do not like to be alone

What you like,what you want, may be very different from what is right

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 07:11 AM

I totaly agree with u bro

old ladies prefer old men and young ladies also prefer old men , it s clearly they re lookin for money rather than love or life . what special in old men is money

Better get your a.. into gear,stop complaining,get a job because if your lucky one day you might be old.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/18/15 12:00 AM
Welcome back.
Go to Matches at the top of the page.
Select Match
Takes you to Mutual Match page
Select my mutual matches.
Have fun.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:43 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sat 10/17/15 11:45 PM

Your thoughts ?

I think you can start a conversation with them and at some point ask what they personally mean by what they've put in their profile.

Granted,however a well phrased question would remove the ambiguity.
It is also amazing how many friendships can spring of from resolving a misunderstanding.
Thank you for your comment.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:37 PM

and you cant cheat online
for your not officially
touching that person

So I take it,if your partner is actively pursuing another relationship online,unknown to you, you wouldn't consider that cheating ?
I know I wouldn't be happy.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 11:02 PM

Not sure who is the author. " wise man speaks when he/she needs something to say, fool speaks when he/she needs to say something."

You are the author Tilitra.You have mixed a few things up.Very easily done when translating
The original say was something along the lines.
The wise man speaks when he has something worth saying,the fool speaks for the sake of speaking.(Think politician).
Kudos to you for fighting the language barrier.Keep it up.:thumbsup:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 10:14 PM
When reading profiles I often find the answer "undecided" confusing.When a 60 year old woman is undecided,I think ...mmmm.Or is she reading the question as "are you prepared to accept someone else's children as part of the package" ?.
Your thoughts ?

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:47 PM

Thanks for your opinion.....now moving on

I thought this was where we were allowed to express our opinion.

Moving on to where ?

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:42 PM

flowerforyou I discovered what a narcissist is i hope i can spot it a lot faster if i ever encounter againflowerforyou

next time? say this
" sooo tell me about yourself"

and then time him on how long it takes him to do it bigsmile

That's the problem,you don't have to tell him.:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/17/15 08:26 PM

Yes red flags..lol.. it is funny how we convince ourselves throughout an entire relationship.... that certain behavior is acceptable.... we make little trade-offs with ourselves..hmmm..
But it's not until the end those final years months or days.. that those red flags as you call them actually become..
Huge annoying red flags...yup..

. We are all willing to settle until the final end... but by then it is too late sometime..... the policeman ask you one more time.. so just so that I have this straight. You stab your husband with the butcher knife.. because he never put the lid back on the toothpaste correct..lol

"Not quite true my lord,he also didn't put the toilet seat down".:thumbsup: