Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:48 AM

well i see enough snow on the roof that i don't think this reference will be missed.

did you ever feel that way reading the personals in the classified?:tongue:

Good analogy,you set my mind at ease.flowerforyou However despite all the references we get here about the reals and the fakes,this feels more personal and real to me.The personals in the papers are very impersonal laugh We are running a live show here.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:33 AM
I know that Eric but I still feel a little uncomfortable about it.Just wondered if others felt the same.By the time I clock up 7000 hopefully I will have adjusted :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:21 AM

taking a risk is one thing my risk is that any girl who views me is hot and beautiful. sometimes it's just for sex other times it's just a match of true love or just love or just companionship. sure i get even a view from a girl in sudan which is in the middle east i don't judge on that she's hot like most of them. It's a matter of knocking on their door or having someone knock on their door and them answering in a way i've got two matches already

Nothing ventured,nothing gained :smile: Best of luck with your search.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:02 AM
How do you feel about viewing other peoples profiles ? I know the profiles are there to be viewed but sometimes I feel as if I'm prying into peoples private information.Sometimes I feel like I'm perving, (sometimes I am).Sometimes I feel like apologising because I have accidently pressed the wrong button.What are your thoughts ?

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/01/15 11:46 PM

I have always wondered why god is so unwilling to make himself known to humanity .. To prove his existence .. And I believe it is because he is unable to do so bigsmile bigsmile

Why must belief in him be based on faith

Most would not believe in the Loch Ness monster or other mythical creatures based on faith .. Proof would be required .. Yet religious followers are willing to believe in god ... When there is no proof of his existence .

Because God has a sense of humour.If we knew for certain He existed then there would be nothing left to argue about.:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/01/15 11:18 PM

Be honest with yourself and with them.
Set the free.
Longer you prolong doing it the deeper the hole.
She would eventually pick it up.
Be cruel to be kind.

After all you don't want her evil twin hunting you down
:laughing: :laughing: tongue2

Subtle :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:34 PM

so.. what do you do when you find yourself in a relationship.. where the feelings of love.. are a little one sided....

Ok.. so you're in a new relationship let's say one to two months into it.. you like the person you care for them.. but you're not really sure if you are in love with them... when out of the blue.. they proclaim their love for you..
.. awkward... so you can see yourself spending time with them but you really aren't sure if you can fall in love with them.. but it is clear they are heads over heels in love with you... so if you find yourself in this situation how do you proceed.?..surprised

If they are heads over heels in love with you I would be very careful.I prefer my woman to have just one head.:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/01/15 01:17 AM

It would be nice if they found some artifacts with the body.

he might not have been buried, but just fell where he was killed... but i'm sure they are looking... and maybe the people that killed him robbed him as well, since they said nothing about a sword or anything...

Leaving a weapon behind would be a huge mistake. And a weapon would of been of great value & even rare back then.
If someone had a bed, they were middle class. If they owned a Bible, then upper middle, (even though most were illiterate).
This guy could of been a peasant, a farmer, or accused of a crime, which back then could of been as simple as stealing a potato.

It must of been brutal existence.

The potato hadn't arrived in Europe at that time :smile: The English hadn't invaded Ireland yet.More likely to have been the victim of local rivalries or marauding outlaws in the area.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:07 PM

I was a real fool to think it could happen.
Now it looks like I'm just a fool.

looks like you just started hereflowerforyou give it some time

Appreciate your encouraging words and kind thoughts,as always.flowerforyou It was just a tongue in cheek play on words.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 09/27/15 09:13 PM
I was a real fool to think it could happen.
Now it looks like I'm just a fool.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:40 PM
If you go to your "Mail box" you can see if a message was sent from your mail box and the content of that message.Unless someone has access to your ipad and deleted the evidence.

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 09/25/15 11:20 PM
If I answer, "no" then why am I here ? I believe the majority of real people here are seeking approval in one form or another.As others have said it depends on who is giving the opinion and also on the importance of the matter under consideration.The most important thing is to remain true to your own values and beliefs.However,my values and beliefs should also be subject to scrutiny.If people disagree with me on trivial matters then it doesn't bother me.Then again we might argue over what is trivial and what is important. :wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:40 PM

God is not responsible for death . Death is a part of nature .... cellular life has a beginning and end. . If death implies nonexistence ... Then god is already dead .

On the other hand,death also implies existence,in order to die you first have to exist.So if god is dead then he had to have existed and if he was god then he cannot die.????? :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:19 PM
Touching,from the heart.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 09/24/15 05:37 AM

Nice to see u back, but why under +50 and ur under 50?!

am I not welcomed here?

With a smile like that of course you are welcome here Ais.Just don't make too much noise,we like our afternoon naps,and don't say anything controversial or you might cause heart palpitations.On the other hand maybe that's what is needed here.So I say "give 'em hell girl".

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next