Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 07:16 AM

Correct me if I am wrong ,but I didn't see anything in this ladies profile which said she was a lesbian.

I did before she changed it. "Looking for women" is the default when you set up a profile. There are loads of them that miss that I think. Also hilarious because they're then probably complaining that only lesbians are hitting on them.

Again correct me if I am wrong.Being aware of the fact,by your own admission,that many people make this mistake you then proceed to ridicule the lady about her post.If find it rather ironic that the topic was to do with loving and respecting each other. Think about it,we all make mistakes,are you man enough to do something about yours.the ball is in your court.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:51 AM

Do you think that it might be because they're not putting on an act to impress people because they're not looking for a partner on this forum? That's kind of how I feel about it. I'm not myself and I just post whatever I feel like posting. No need to keep repeating ad infinitum every time there's a new thread what my list of requirements is and no need to keep pompously declaring that I have morals.

It could be. Makes sense. Much better than thinking I am attracted only to what I can't have... :)

You are attracted to what you can see and what you can see is only 1% (a guess) of what is available.They are attractive because you can see their attributes.Put yours on display and I have no doubt you will attract the right people.I'm sure it is the the intelligent,thoughtful,warm,caring ladies that have attracted you.They are not loud,ostentatious or putting on an act,they are just being themselves.You don't have to put on a show to be noticed.You just have to be out there.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 12:33 AM

flowerforyou What's interesting about the unavailable onesflowerforyou Do tellflowerforyou

bigsmile It is not necessary to speak of it. One needs but read a while and they stand out like shining stars.flowerforyou

Very true,but there are many hidden treasures here,watching from the sidelines,the quiet observers.Stay in the firing line and they will find you.Best wishes.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 09:27 PM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Mon 10/05/15 09:32 PM

Thanks again for all the comments, anecdotes, and suggestions. If possible I would like to focus comments on the exact moment (in so much as possible) that you feel you have made a committed monogamous relationship. Again some good comments have confirmed what I suspect. I would appreciate more!!!

So the comments that confirmed what you suspected were good.And the ones that contradicted what you suspected were ???
I suspect your research is very suspect.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 07:18 PM
Correct me if I am wrong ,but I didn't see anything in this ladies profile which said she was a lesbian.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:24 PM

i will say, i was thinking a little while ago about nature and animal - plant interactions, and some i just can't see how they happened.... when a bird eats a seed, it only digests the outer fleshy layer of the seed, where the hard shell is left with the interior intact... when the bird poops it out, it grows into a plant, and the process is started again... i know this is evolution, but i can't formulate a way this happened, like i can with other interactions... it makes a point to a creator, even tho i don't believe it...

Moe,this is the process of natural selection.The bird eats the seed,creates an ideal environment for the seed to thrive [(natural fertilizer,remembering that many fertilizers are made from the accumulation of bird droppings over thousands of years (guano)].The plant produces more seed so each part of the jigsaw is self perpetuating.Some people will sat this is part of Gods plan,others will say it is evolution.And so the circle continues.

yes, i understand, but it's the certain kind of seed i'm having a problem with... i cannot see the process in how the plant developed a seed that way, strictly from a science standpoint, where i can see how a creator theory developed from the same interactions...

When you can tell me which came first,the chicken or the egg,then I'll answer your question laugh

lol... god did it

Yipee my first convert rofl

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:17 PM

i will say, i was thinking a little while ago about nature and animal - plant interactions, and some i just can't see how they happened.... when a bird eats a seed, it only digests the outer fleshy layer of the seed, where the hard shell is left with the interior intact... when the bird poops it out, it grows into a plant, and the process is started again... i know this is evolution, but i can't formulate a way this happened, like i can with other interactions... it makes a point to a creator, even tho i don't believe it...

Moe,this is the process of natural selection.The bird eats the seed,creates an ideal environment for the seed to thrive [(natural fertilizer,remembering that many fertilizers are made from the accumulation of bird droppings over thousands of years (guano)].The plant produces more seed so each part of the jigsaw is self perpetuating.Some people will sat this is part of Gods plan,others will say it is evolution.And so the circle continues.

yes, i understand, but it's the certain kind of seed i'm having a problem with... i cannot see the process in how the plant developed a seed that way, strictly from a science standpoint, where i can see how a creator theory developed from the same interactions...

When you can tell me which came first,the chicken or the egg,then I'll answer your question laugh

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:12 PM

flowerforyou welcomeflowerforyou I've heard there are cougars out thereflowerforyou happy huntingflowerforyou

huh I thought that cougars were the ones that hunted.

That indeed is what the lady is implying.

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 06:04 PM

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 04:47 PM

Sprinkles holy water on moe and makes the sign of the cross ... Laughing .. Did you see a spirit tongue2 waving

the only spirits i see - drinks

Of course he didn't see a spirit but I'll bet he feels the the effect of the spirits:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Mon 10/05/15 03:53 AM
Getting old may be depressing but it sure beats the alternative ......for the time being at any rate.:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/04/15 08:03 PM

I suspect most are talking to more than one person on a dating site

Your suspicions are probably correct and there is nothing wrong with talking to other people.Many people are here looking for a friend or partner.It would be foolish of me to expect someone to drop all their friends just to converse with me exclusively.However when someone says they are not messaging anyone else when in reality they are then that is deliberately misleading.Why lie ? If I can't handle the fact that the OP is messaging others then I think I am looking in the wrong place.If you make an agreement not to message others you should honor that agreement.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/04/15 04:37 AM
From here to the moon and back,
Who else in the world would love you like that ?
Love that woman and her music.

Frankk1950's photo
Sun 10/04/15 01:10 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Sun 10/04/15 01:13 AM

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:32 PM
Everybody can't be right and wrong at the same time.However everybody can be wrong and I believe this is much closer to the truth.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:17 PM

Oh my god .. Moe .. Do you think Santa is part of the holy trinity .. God the father .. God the son .. God the Holy Ghost and god the fat man in a red suit . The hilarious thing is .. As a child .. We believe in Santa .. But how many adults continue to believe . In his existence ..as for me ... I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus and when she undressed him .. Whoa .. He looked like a clone of my dad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Then it would no longer be the Holy Trinity and The Holy Quartet doesn't sound as authentic.Anyway there isn't room for four in Santa's sleigh.:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/03/15 10:09 PM

If you don't have God no amount of explanation from someone who does will ever make sense to you.

So where did your idea of God come from in the first instance ? I don't believe I was born with an innate knowledge of God.I was raised a Catholic and fervently believed the message I was indoctrinated with only to discover much of what I believed was merely religious dogma practised by hypocritical followers.I rejected God and religion.Then one day,(thirty years later) I met a real Christian whose lifestyle and explanations changed my life.

children don't have a say so in which religion they will be part of... that being said, why is there 200 different religions, and only 1 god?

My post was in response to the statement that "no amount of explanation from someone who does will ever make sense to you".
My response to your question is,that there are thousands of religions and thousands of gods.However if we for a moment can accept that there is only one God and by my definition there can only be "one supreme",you can't have two supremes, there is no contradiction in having different ways of paying homage to that Supreme God.Unless of course that Supreme God says this is the only way I want you to pay homage to me.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/03/15 09:39 PM

If you don't have God no amount of explanation from someone who does will ever make sense to you.

So where did your idea of God come from in the first instance ? I don't believe I was born with an innate knowledge of God.I was raised a Catholic and fervently believed the message I was indoctrinated with only to discover much of what I believed was merely religious dogma practised by hypocritical followers.I rejected God and religion.Then one day,(thirty years later) I met a real Christian whose lifestyle and explanations changed my life.

Frankk1950's photo
Sat 10/03/15 06:09 AM
Thank you to all who took the time to respond.I felt as if each response was a personal "welcome to the site".I see so many references to fakes and scammers but for me the majority are sincere,supportive and entertaining.Thanks again.:smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Fri 10/02/15 05:39 PM

Intimate encounter is when you want more than just hold hands.

Activity partner is when you want someone to participate in tennis or something like that.

At least that is how I understand it. Hope that helps :smile:

Oh,I always thought holding hands was an intimate encounter slaphead and an activity partner was when you want more than just holding hands frustrated but then again I'm Irish :wink: