Community > Posts By > Frankk1950

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/08/15 09:41 PM

It really doesn't help the battle for freedom and liberty, to post lies, fantasies, myths, and other false or misleading things about the problems.

And conflating and confusing issues as is happening here, makes it easier, not harder, for the bad guys to win.

Please enlighten us.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/08/15 09:25 PM
I'm not going to surrender my virginity(again) for someone who won't text me the next day and tell me it was wonderful. Just dreamingasleep

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/08/15 07:47 PM

i still laugh when people talk about there rights
you have no rights
just all an illusion
same with privacy
that got tossed out the window a while back
now they want are guns
soon it will be are butter knifes
dont get me started on the stuff they call food : (

And what about you toothpaste ? I've had my toothpaste confiscated by security at the airport.But then I'm Irish and a possible terrorist with a stick of dynamite hidden in my toothpaste.:wink:

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/08/15 04:50 PM

Just interesting in knowing both sides of the above question.

Do you mean East Indian & the parents choose the spouse? Verses choosing your own?

Statistically, arranged marriages last longer or forever because it is usually cultural/ religious, & tend to be taken more seriously.

But, by my culture & religion, we marry who we want to.

Even better you have the choice to not marry,if you so choose.

Frankk1950's photo
Thu 10/08/15 04:43 PM

You seem to like rocks and minerals, are you a prospector at heart?

lol, possibly. I am always wondering how things are made or why something works I ask questions on a lot of subjects. Would I go out looking for rocks and minerals? Maybe once just to see what I could find.

There's gold in them thar hills! Might have to go out more than once to find the motherlode. I have been looking for years.

You are obviously looking in the wrong place.Try Mingle you might find some nuggets there.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 06:08 PM

I don't date anyone that drinks or drugs at all.
If I even suspect some one, man or woman, I will not let them in my house, including relatives.

ZERO tolerance

So am I to assume when you invite me over,I'm not going to get a cup of tea ?
But then I guess I was asking for it,my profile says I don't drink so I shouldn't have lied :smile:

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:56 PM
I think people are struggling to understand what you are really asking.It is difficult enough trying to express feelings in your own language but translating them into another language can be confusing for everyone..Perhaps if use simple statements like, "I am lonely", " I would like to talk to someone ", I want to meet a lady" then you might get a more satisfactory response.Good luck.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:38 PM
What a great start to the day.Thank you.
rofl rofl rofl

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 05:07 PM

Yay! Natural selection works! bigsmile

Bet the tard's family sues the city, because the cops failed to prevent the swan dive.

:laughing:

Did they catch him ?

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 03:31 AM

OMG, we are having such issues with overseas drivers here in New Zealand. They come here and drive like nutters and kill us.

This would help solve your problems then.He could be charged with having a sheepish grin,failing to keep his eyes on the road and having the steering wheel in the wrong place.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 02:53 AM
Edited by Frankk1950 on Wed 10/07/15 02:59 AM
Good morning Sassy Girl,flowerforyou
My,don't you loook well and not a day over 90.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 02:49 AM

i will say, i was thinking a little while ago about nature and animal - plant interactions, and some i just can't see how they happened.... when a bird eats a seed, it only digests the outer fleshy layer of the seed, where the hard shell is left with the interior intact... when the bird poops it out, it grows into a plant, and the process is started again... i know this is evolution, but i can't formulate a way this happened, like i can with other interactions... it makes a point to a creator, even tho i don't believe it...

Moe,this is the process of natural selection.The bird eats the seed,creates an ideal environment for the seed to thrive [(natural fertilizer,remembering that many fertilizers are made from the accumulation of bird droppings over thousands of years (guano)].The plant produces more seed so each part of the jigsaw is self perpetuating.Some people will sat this is part of Gods plan,others will say it is evolution.And so the circle continues.

yes, i understand, but it's the certain kind of seed i'm having a problem with... i cannot see the process in how the plant developed a seed that way, strictly from a science standpoint, where i can see how a creator theory developed from the same interactions...

When you can tell me which came first,the chicken or the egg,then I'll answer your question laugh

The chicken had to come first, who would keep the egg warm?slaphead

No prompting allowed,he's still trying to figure it out.keep him quiet for a day or two.

Frankk1950's photo
Wed 10/07/15 02:40 AM

Hiya SassyEuro,

My daughter :heart: when she was very young would ask "why" :laughing:

One day she asked me....
Why is the Sun hot? :laughing:
and before I could answer her,
she asked me....
Why is the fridge cold? :laughing:

Needless to say, I just gave up trying to explain, and instead,
we went to the shop to buy ice cream and sweet treats :laughing:

laugh Exactly.. children do that. My son use to ask me about clouds. And I went running to encyclopedias.

I was thinking, it is kind of juvenile on my friends part too.
Actually wondering, 'Emotionally, what age is she?'
But, I may be cutting her to much slack. Because, understanding her thought process won't help me any.
I will only spend more time answering these questions.

Maybe I could buy her encyclopedias laugh but she would only ask me, 'why?'

Why not ?

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:23 PM

I think it is because as long as it is just on line or even on the phone it is just and idea that really doesn't require any change in their over all life.

When people meet then the know they have to start accomodating a new person in the real world; and it might requires some changes.

Most people really don't want to make room for any one in their life because it means giving up something; space, bad habits, privacy, being a slob, being the one in charge, and the only parent.

Sometimes it means giving up the devil they know for one who they fear might be even worse.

Sadly on line it often means owning up to the fact that they have someone; it is just not someone they want. Some times it is live in , even a spouse, but a lot of time it is just a long time FWB they aren't sure they want to burn.

Ouch ! you are getting close to the nerve there.Can I come back next week ?

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 10:10 PM

I learned a few years back while traveling through Mexico, that Russian is a handy language to speak.

So they've moved from under the bed ?

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 06:19 PM

The very first spark of attraction is going to be something he says.
Voice is so important then I am going to notice the way he carry's himself.

The eyes is a must are they alive.

Once I have noticed I look for these things.
They must have ethics,
They must be honourable.
They must be creative,
they must be hard working,
warm, funny, caring, laugh easily

He must have a belief in himself that comes shining through I believe a person that really believes in themselves don't have the chips on their shoulders they just are.

How do I sound to you ? flowerforyou

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 05:18 PM

I really don't need the guys opinions....any ladies have suggestions?

Since when did we start listening to women ? Just warning you.
Before you know it they'll have you washing dishes.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 04:51 PM
I studied English,Gaelic,French,Latin.Greek,Korean,Cantonese and Mandarin,but the only one I can speak well is Fowl.I didn't have to study that I just picked it up as I went along,it's very commonly spoken all around the world.It's great for picking up birds.

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 04:36 PM

See I don't get this. I am a woman and I don't want to be lied to nor am I stupid enough to ask does these jeans make my butt look big. I know it wouldn't be the jeans it would be my butt.tongue2

So how about you keep it real and I will keep it real. That way in my advancing age I won't have to take crib notes to remember the line of B.S. either one of us will be spilling

But...but..but... what if I like big butts ?

Frankk1950's photo
Tue 10/06/15 04:28 PM

Can someone give me a one sentence summary?

Love is what you make it,what you put in is what you get back,be realistic.
Would you like me to condense that ? laugh