Community > Posts By > Mystique42

Mystique42's photo
Tue 05/08/12 04:53 PM
I live for perfect moments. Moments.... walking into a hospital and seeing a tiny boy all dressed in yellow from his little head to his toes, unsure if the adoption agency would negotiate fees for this child born so perfect in my eyes, but imprefect to the world. Down syndrome, two holes in his heart, two holes in his one eye... and yet it was a perfect moment. Oh I thought I met the perfect man at one time too... but today seeing my mom in a nursing home dying of COPD reminds me perfection comes in the imperfect as well.... a smile, a touch, or a kind word. Perfection really lies in attitude and the views of someone... my imperfect world is perfect. A simple prayer where my son blesses me or SpongeBob.... it's all perfect because I have learned to value the little things that make my life feel perfect. The child who blurts out something you least expect, the dying mother who can still say "I love you".... perfect.

Mystique42's photo
Tue 05/08/12 04:42 PM
I am not comfortable with anyone that is the same age as my kids. I've actually had guys start talking to me who are in their twenties. I prefer gentlemen closer to my age or even older.

Mystique42's photo
Tue 05/08/12 04:14 PM
Hello all.... lately I've been thinking a fella like Jim Bob Duggar is about what I am seeking... a man of strong faith and conviction, and he values family. I'm missing the family that prays together and stays together.

Mystique42's photo
Tue 05/08/12 03:52 PM
Happy Birthday from PA !flowerforyou flowerforyou

Mystique42's photo
Tue 05/08/12 03:37 PM
What is it about Jim Bob Duggar? Maybe it's his commitment to his family and faith... or his gentle nature.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:43 PM
Dear Dad while you're in heaven...
Could you steer that right man to me,
The one who is compassionate,
Who works to be the best that he can be.

You know just who I wish for,
You've heard it so many times before,
A man of great spirituality,
Who would take the time to help the poor.

A man of great integrity,
A sweetie from the heart,
A man of great integrity,
One who would never ever depart.

If there is a miracle,
Dad I'm sure you know the way,
To bring forth this special angel,
For which I pray each night and day.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:21 PM
Seeking a compassionate, honest, and romantic soul who values the 'little things' and enjoys boating, camping, nature walks, ghost hunting, spirituality and will pray together.... the man who is very thoughtful and loving. Nonsmoker preferred. Someone who values the beauty of soul from within. Al Borland's character is right up my alley from "Home Improvement" but I think he's already married... lol.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:14 PM
Our prayers are with you and your family during this time. Hugs...

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:12 PM
You are in our prayers ((TOM)). God bless.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 08:10 PM
Thank you for all of the wonderful wishes. We are truly blessed to have another one enter the family. I do believe in reincarnation.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:42 PM
My granddaughter came early, but only by two weeks. She is seven pounds 8 oz, 19 inches long.... reddish blonde hair and cute as a little cabbage patch baby. Her name is Kaylee Ann. This is my very first grandchild.

This will be the thing to keep my mom wanting to get better since she is still healing from a broken hip, and saying goodbye to her husband of 40 years the night before. The circle of life continues, and we really needed some good news.

Mystique42's photo
Wed 04/25/12 11:45 AM
My stepdad died on April 23, and tonight is the viewing and service. I've been off for three days and return back to work. I've been more worried about my mom who had hip surgery since breaking her hip four weeks ago. Dad is in a better place.... he had COPD, dementia, and other issues.

We really didn't expect him to die first, since my mom has had so many issues of her own. The good news is that I will be a Grandma coming up here on May 7th.... they believe it's a girl.... so life carries on and I'm thankful for that reminder right now.

Hugs to all.

Suz and lil Noah

Mystique42's photo
Sun 04/01/12 02:37 PM
My fasting blood sugar level came back as 119. My doc sent a letter
saying the tests came back normal, but I am aware of borderline diabetes. Has anyone had an luck in lowering their numbers and reversing it? My mother is a type 2 diabetic.

I sure don't want to end up there.

Mystique42's photo
Sun 04/01/12 02:32 PM
Hello friends! The growth under my eye lid is still there. I went to see a opthamologist and it seems as though this growth is questionable as to what it is for sure. I asked if it could be herpes and was told that it is possible, but to try compresses, herpes meds, and other drops for my eyes four times a day for two weeks. Friday was day one. I'm thinking at this point I can still see.... so I need to count the blessing of that. I wish the growth would miraculously go away. To make my stress even worst, I was hit with more papers for a mediation hearing to have child support reduced. Then he hit me with an email saying IF I just allowed him to take my son then things might get easier. My thoughts were 'manipulation'.

He has supervised vistiation due to abuse in the past. I've fought for my child. I need a really good lawyer who can play hard ball.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:08 PM
flowerforyou :banana:

Mystique42's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:05 PM
you are VERY sleepy..... lol.... now when I count to three you will fall fast asleep. Then I'm going to kick yer bloomin behind and win this game.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:02 PM
I win.... shhhhhh let me dream!flowerforyou

Mystique42's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:59 PM
Well it's been a week and the antibiotics aren't getting rid of the lump under my eyelid. I'm just glad my father taught me to try and find the laughter in everything. I was thinking IF worst comes to worst and I end up having surgery... I can always throw a pirate party where we can all wear eye patches! Celebrating life... whatever the circumstances is always a good thing esp when I'm raising this precious angel born with Down syndrome, TWO holes in one eye, and two holes in his heart.

Mystique42's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:49 PM
Hyacinths dancing within my nose,
Warm moss carpet welcoming my toes,
Phoebes singing as Spring hits the air,
Path I like trodding without a care.

... To feel the sun's kiss upon my brow,
Knowing God watches; this here and now,
Bathing in a hush of morning dew,
Peaceful solitude comes shining through.

Counting blessings like skipping flat stones,
Veiled waterfall in overtones,
Simplistic view but to a keen eye,
A glance of heaven is what I spy.

I'm not alone as I do aspire,
To vanish here in my Lord's empire,
Of blossoms dancing without a care,
Lingering beneath an oak somewhere.

I'm never lost in my father's house,
Though I sit silently as a mouse,
Use all senses, nature connoisseur,
A piece of heaven I do long for.

3/24/12 SDF

Mystique42's photo
Wed 03/21/12 10:31 PM
Near Wilkes-Barre PA... and still here smiling!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25