Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:43 PM

Wow! I am worried about you, Knox........you are putting yourself at a health risk........flowerforyou

You really seem to have a beef with me these days, Lily.

Maybe YOU'RE putting yourself at a health risk here. Take deep breaths, and calm down. I don't know what I did to set you off lately, and I frankly don't give a damn either way. You really seem to enjoy going after me in these forums. Oh, well. If that makes you happy, go for it. Good luck.drinker

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:36 PM
Everyone can talk about how the news is biased. That doesn't even BEGIN to hold a candle to biased SPORTS coverage. I'm talking about newspapers and national outlets such as CNN. Read my post in the Tim Tebow wins Heisman thread in sports for a glaring example.

Issue at hand. Is FOX biased? I don't really know, but I'll tell you one thing--they know EXACTLY how to get ratings:

Pretty women in low-cut tops, and dresses that expose a lot of leg==RATINGSlove !

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:29 PM
107 friends?????

Man, have I got some catching up to do!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:28 PM

Knox, calm down, man......have a drink...relax....drinker We are all entitled to expression and rebuttal. The problem is in dishing it out, but not being able to handle the residuals.....

It's NOT a matter of calming down.

If a thread offends you, why do you continually post in it?

Wouldn't the best thing to do be to walk away?

Personally, I don't see how these two words ARE offensive. Like I said earlier, I can think of a LOT worse.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 04:12 PM
I can think of a LOT worse to say.

GET FREAKING OVER IT, PEOPLE!

If anyone's offended by two words, don't continually post in this thread!

It's that simple.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:08 AM
H-halting

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:06 AM
Grammyflowerforyou has a HUGE crush on ole Knox.

Wait, is that a RUMOR?laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:58 AM
Geez, everyone sure does like to complain, don't they?

Well, never let it be said that ole Knox doesn't feel yer pain!

So, just for everyone here, allow me to present:

KNOX'S COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT! OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

We're open here 24/7/365. Manning the store at all times.

Got a complaint? Please tell us about it. Contact us anytime!

You can access Knox's Complaint Department by clicking that little red "X" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.

Have a nice day!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:47 AM

him and John Candy !!

didnt both these guys OD on drugs? What good role models, lets for sure bring them back

BIG BIRD ODed on drugs??????????????????????????????????????????

Say it ain't so!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:30 AM
Glad everyone liked my earlier "answer". But now, I'll tell you what I SERIOUSLY look for in a woman.

1.PERSONALITY

I love a woman who's not afraid to talk, and carry her end of a conversation.

2.WILLINGNESS TO DO/TRY DIFFERENT THINGS

And no, I'm not talking about "you know what". Doing the same thing on EVERY date, such as seeing a movie, gets real boring, real fast.

3. WANTS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP AS BADLY AS I DO.

The biggest turn off to me is when a woman says, "I'm not interested in finding a relationship. I'm just looking for friends." Nothing wrong with feeling that way, but "just friends" isn't what I'm looking for.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:10 AM
IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

Interesting true story:

Everyone talks about Media Bias. Well, I've ALWAYS said that there's a Sports Media bias. The other day, Thursday, I think, I was listening to Larry Smith on CNN. He's supposed to be the sports guy--tells scores,shows highlights, who's gotten busted for steroids, ect. He was actually running down Tebow, and promoting Darren McFadden.

His comments about Tebow:

"Sure, he's scored 22 rushing TDs. But,you've gotta realize, most of them occored within the 5 yard line."

His comments about McFadden:

"He may have only scored 15 TDs this season. But he had to run them in from farther out than Tebow."

Well, excuse the Hell out of me. Not taking anything away from McFadden, but isn't that HIS FREAKING JOB? And WHAT does it say about a QB that has SEVEN more RUSHING TDs than one of the leading running backs in the nation?

As I alluded to earlier, After DECADES of making the wrong choices--are you listening, Charles Woodson, Tim Brown, Charlie Ward--the Heisman selection committee actually got it right for once.

Kinda reassures my faith in the ole blind squirrel/acorn theorylaugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:54 AM
I'm SO depressed, guys:cry: :cry: :cry:

Does this mean I'll no longer get to see 50 different "Tell me how hot I am" or "Would you kiss/have sex with/take out the trash with" threads?

SAY IT AIN'T SO, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:49 AM
1. A pulse

2. Low standards

3. No restraining orders against me.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:58 AM
I agree with ChiefPUA.

Put it this way, which statement is more accurate:

Abscence makes the heart grow fonder.

OR

Out of sight, out of mind.

Considering the 5 state difference, I'd have to say the second statement would be much more valid. If you were only apart a few days at a time, it would be different. But 5 states is a hell of a weekend drive.

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:52 AM
Sorry, Faithfulflowerforyou

I'm way down here in Hillbilly country, otherwise known as East Tennessee....but we HAVE started wearin' shoes lately.

Someone came up to me yesterday, and told me that my shoes were on the wrong feet. I told him that they were the only feet I had!laugh

OK, now that the Tonight Show audition is outta the way,

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!!drinker

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:48 AM
The people keep me here. Wonderful people like:

Peachiegirlflowerforyou
Snugglesflowerforyou
Tiffaflowerforyou

...and everyone else who I've met in these forumsflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:41 AM
I'll be the "Special Guest Star" that pops in on occasion when this show needs a ratings boost.....

....or the love interest of Scttrbrainflowerforyou :heart: !

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:37 AM
Don't worry, Snugglesflowerforyou

It's just that maybe this thread should have been in the "Sex and Dating" section.

Uh, what is this "First Date" people keep mentioning? Seems to me, I went on one of those years ago--my memory of that comes and goes.laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:33 AM
CONGRATS, COCOflowerforyou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to you both, and I hope you've found true happiness at last:heart:

Two questions, tho:

1. Did you meet him on JSH?

2. What does "JT" stand for???????laugh

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:26 AM

"Spirit , my original post was not meant as an attack on you--or anyone. But I stand behind it. No one should need people telling them how hot they think they are on a minutely (is that a word ?)basis. We all should be confident in ourselves as individuals to the point we're secure enough to where strangers don't have to mollycoddle us."

Knoxman,

I do not know you or anything about you. However, your original post was a direct attack on anyone who has not been blessed with your obvious confidence. Any psychologist or psychiatrist will tell you there is nothing wrong with wanting or seeking "strokes" from other people. If Spirit's topic wasn't to your liking, why did you bother to post or even read it?

Fistman:

You're right and wrong at the same time, and yes, that's possible.

Here's where you're right:

Yes, most people do want "strokes" from others. That's only natural. And yes, I like them, too.

Here's where you're wrong:

Strokes ARE good--up to a point. There's a difference between getting occasional compliments and having smoke blown up your ass. People who require constant ego-stroking aren't lacking in self-confidence--matter of fact, the opposite is true.

People requiring constant ego-stroking are in fact, are ones who are OVERconfident. They need, much like a drug addiction, people to constantly remind them of how great/beautiful/smart, ect., they are.

And finally, my original post was NOT a direct attack on any person/group. I simply saw something posted, and offered my honest opinion on it. You'e not made that many posts, Fistman (tho the ones you've made have been good). I ask you, have you seen the plethora of "Am I hot" or "Who's the hottest" or "Would you date/have sex with/suck my toes" threads on here?
One or two is fine. But hundreds of them are simply overkill.

But, thanks for stating your opinion, Fistman. I just wanted to throw my $0.02 in.:smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25