Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:14 AM
Don't forget Don Adams and Bob Denver!

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:05 AM

Dude, no presidential candidate deserves to win. I believe EVERYONE should be voted out of congress/presidency and there should be a new election to vote people back in. You see little by little citizens in this country are urged to think less and less. Then listen more. This is a dangerous combination as it is the CITIZENS that hold authority over OUR government. This is explained quite well in the declaration of independance. The president holds only little authority in how our country is run. Anyone who thinks a different president will make it all better is dangerously niave

Hey, Drivinmenutzdrinker

Sounds to me like you're hinting around at something I've been saying for a long time:

EVERY elected official, from the President all the way down to Mayberry dog catcher, should have term limits. TWO terms is quite enough. NO elected official should be making a career out of elected office (are you listening, Teddy K.?).

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 07:00 AM

john edwards is such a clown. Why is he no longer a senator? Oh yeah, he didn't run for re-election 'cuz he stood less than a snowball's chance in hell of being elected. Wonder why he's even bothering to run for President.

Hey, Mattdrinker ,

So, who are you pulling for? Just curious.

At least, UNLIKE Hitlery, Edwards gave up his Senate seat in order to devote his time to a Presidential run.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 04:00 PM
Constantly saying "I'm sorry" at every little thing.

Oh, and a lack of Irish Drinking Songslaugh !

Hi, Jellyflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:58 PM
How to pick up women, by a member of a dating site.

By being here, I can assume that ole "PUA" is in the same boat that not only myself, but scores of others are in.

Listening to this is akin to getting financial advice from someone who's $100,000 in debtgrumble .

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:53 PM
Edited by knoxman on Fri 12/07/07 03:54 PM
Majaflowerforyou , I just looked at your profile. NOT because I'm creepy--at least I don't think solaugh --but your post fits reasons #2 and 3.

You're only 18. Your life has just begun. Aren't you too young to be giving up on ANYTHING? Your whole life is ahead of you. Get out there, experience as much as you can, try college.

Best of luck to you. Have fun!:smile:

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:48 PM

I am almost willing to put money that the Cowboys will make it to the superbowl and take on anyone in their way.

im going to the game this weekend.. detroit is going to cry! laugh

I'M going to cry, Yogabootyflowerforyou !

YOU'RE going to see my beloved COWBOYS, and I don't get to go! I'm so jealous!laugh

GO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:46 PM
Other than searching the local ladies in my area, I'll go to a profile of someone I see in the forums for one of three reasons:

1.They started a thread.

2.I'm responding directly to their post.

2.They post a very thoughtful, insightful, witty post.

I don't know, I guess it's the old "know who you're talking to" mentality. These forums seem like discussions, and I always enjoy face to face conversation.

I don't think that's creepy. But if someone else does, well, you know what opinions are like laugh .

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:44 PM
I promise you, Lex, that I WON'T look at yer profilelaugh !

Seriously, other than searching the local ladies in my area, I'll go to a profile of someone I see in the forums for one of three reasons:

1.They started a thread.

2.I'm responding directly to their post.

2.They post a very thoughtful, insightful, witty post.

I don't know, I guess it's the old "know who you're talking to" mentality. These forums seem like discussions, and I always enjoy face to face conversation.

I don't think that's creepy. But if someone else does, well, you know what opinions are likelaugh .

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:08 AM
And I'll give you THAT, Kendrinker .

I really want to like TNA. But as long as they de-value the X-Division, and do their 5-6 stipulation matches every PPV, they're just going to come across as WWE's weak sister.

What TNA's done to guys like Petey Williams is nothing short of criminal.grumble

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:55 AM

Whats TNA?

Total Nonstop Action-They've snagged some of WWE's big guns

Big Guns??????????????

Let's review, shall we?

TNA's picked up:

CHRISTIAN CAGE--I enjoy watching him wrestle and hearing his promos, but he was at best, a mid-card WWE guy.

RHINO--Raw/Smackdown jobber, Heat/Velocity regular.

KURT ANGLE--Major name, yes, but they got him because WWE fired him for constant substance abuse.

DUDLEY BOYZ/TEAM 3D--Tag team that had gotten beyond stale and were on a decline in WWE.

TYSON TOMKO, MATT MORGAN--Please.

BOOKER T--Quit WWE in protest of 60 day drug suspension(2nd offense). TNA has become a haven for wrestlers who can't keep themselves clean.

KEVIN NASH, JEFF JARRETT, SCOTT HALL, STEINERS, BG & KIP JAMES--All these guys best days were at least 10 years ago.

Big guns indeed.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:40 AM
Little quiet in here, isn't it?

Look on the bright side, Packer Fans:

Work hard, play hard, don't make too many more mistakes, and you might just earn a return trip to Texas Stadium during the playoffs.

Of course, Dallas'd win that, too, but you guys would have the honor AND the priviledge of playing TWO, count 'em, TWO games against AMERICA'S TEAM in their home stadium in the same year! And lose them, too, but hey, being there will be enough of a thrill for you.laugh

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:35 AM
What NE did might not be a "major rule violation", but it sure was unethical as Hell .

My perfect scenario?

NE goes to the Super Bowl undefeated, only to lose to the DALLAS COWBOYS 42-14.happy

I'd LOVE to see the "handshake" that classless ass of a coach NE has would give post-game ! laugh

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:33 AM
I'D LOVE TO SEE:

DALLAS COWBOYS vs INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

WHAT I PROBABLY WILL SEE:

DALLAS COWBOYS vs NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Oh well, at least Dallas will exact revenge on those arrogant asses in NE.

no photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:29 AM
Edited by knoxman on Fri 12/07/07 08:30 AM
What NE did might not be a "major rule violation", but it sure was unethical as Hellgrumble .

My perfect scenario?

NE goes to the Super Bowl undefeated, only to lose to the DALLAS COWBOYS 42-14.happy

I'd LOVE to see the "handshake" that classless ass of a coach NE has would give post-gamelaugh !

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 09:35 PM
Would love to choose TNA, but since they're trying so hard to be "WWE Lite", I'll choose WWE. After all, why choose an imitater while the original's still around?

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:20 PM

I would say for a team sport- football. Any time a 300+ lb man hits a 200 lb man with everything he's got, there's going to be damage eventually. For an individual sport- either skydiving or mountain climbing, esp the type where you scale a mountian using just your hands.. I had my main chute fail once in the army, I said my prayers quickly, and pulled my reserve, and thankfully it opened. It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden STOP.

You know what they say:

If at first you don't succeed.......

......maybe skydiving isn't the activity for youlaugh .

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:19 PM
I know it's not a sport, but considering the sheer number of serious neck injuries alone, I'd probably say pro wrestling.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:17 PM

Time for knox's next wrestling trivia question:

What do these four wrestlers have in common:

Former WWWF Champion "Superstar" Billy Graham

80s wrestling star Chris Champion

90s WCW star Kurosawa

70s southern star Phil Hickerson

I think this is one of the toughest questions I've ever asked. Do me proud, wrestling fans. Answer it correctly.

OK, TIME FOR THE ANSWER:

All four of these men, at one time during their careers, had a "martial artist" gimmick--despite the fact that NONE of the four knew the first thing about martial arts.

no photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:13 PM
Thanks for sticking up for me, folks, I really appreciate it.drinker

But, really, I take no offense at the post made by Spiritflowerforyou .

I do not agree with what she said (mainly because it isn't true), but she has a right, like everyone else here, to voice her opinion--as do I.

Spiritflowerforyou , my original post was not meant as an attack on you--or anyone. But I stand behind it. No one should need people telling them how hot they think they are on a minutely (is that a wordlaugh ?)basis. We all should be confident in ourselves as individuals to the point we're secure enough to where strangers don't have to mollycoddle us.

But, for the record, while I'm no Brad Pitt in the looks departmentlaugh , I can assure you that I'm NOT married. And I DID have a pic up at one point, so a lot of people hereknow exactly what I look like--sorry, folkslaugh .

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25