Community > Posts By > knoxman

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:06 AM
I'm extending this trivia question one more day.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:05 AM
Goofballdrinker

No, I don't think you're nuts. I think you make an excellent point. Cena is a VERY valuable performer in WWE, and a strong asset to the company. He doesn't let the booing get to him like others in his position would (*cough* Shawn Michaels *cough*).

Overall, I think Cena's a very enjoyable wrestler to watch, no question.

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 08:00 AM

hmmm.. interesting. This means, sadly, I am way above my state's average IQ.. but in 2004 I turned 17 on election day and was screwed out of voting but I did register. lol. 2008 I'm debating on voting for Kucinich. He seems like he'd be a great president.

================================================================

Sabxisradflowerforyou ,

I'm sure you possess an IQ "way above my state's average".

But voting for Dennis Kucinich is a very funny way of showing it.

no photo
Wed 12/05/07 07:56 AM
The ultimate insult in lead-lined items:

About a month or so ago, it was discovered that another import from China contained unacceptible amounts of lead.

The import in question was:

FAKE REDNECK BUBBA TEETH!

OK, folks, what's worse:

1. The fact that these "teeth" were loaded with lead?

OR

2. The fact that we're getting FAKE FREAKING BUBBA TEETH from China?

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:54 PM
I never understood why such a large portion of the WWE audience hated John Cena. I mean, while he's not the most technically gifted wrestler in WWE, not many wrestlers work harder in the ring than Cena. His promos are among the best today--as long as he does them WITHOUT a script. Cena can come up with a Cena promo a lot better than a writer can. Who else makes publicity appearances on his off days--off days that are few and far between.

Personally, I can't wait till Cena gets back. I'd MUCH rather see him in the ring instead of aging hippie Shawn Michaels, that son(in-law) of a boss HHH, and freaks like Batista, Mizark (old joke)Henry, and Great Khali.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:31 PM
Edited by knoxman on Tue 12/04/07 02:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:31 PM
Your name is gimp?

Dude, you ever think about changing it?laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:19 PM
Popeye, the one from the B&W WW2 shorts.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:08 PM

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, if I may:

Aren't we getting overran with all these "who's the hottest guy" and "who's the hottest girl" threads that pop up here on a daily basis?

Are people here so shallow that they require constant admiration and people telling them how hot they think they are every minute? Do some of you people have a machine next to your bed that plays applause when you push a button? You want admiration? Well, here's a simple way to get it--GO OUT, DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, AND FREAKING EARN IT!

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, why is someone asking wht were asking???really werid

Maybe you should set your guitar down, and re-read my post--or have someone read it to you, helpfully breaking it down into one-syllable words.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:07 PM

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, if I may:

Aren't we getting overran with all these "who's the hottest guy" and "who's the hottest girl" threads that pop up here on a daily basis?

Are people here so shallow that they require constant admiration and people telling them how hot they think they are every minute? Do some of you people have a machine next to your bed that plays applause when you push a button? You want admiration? Well, here's a simple way to get it--GO OUT, DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL, AND FREAKING EARN IT!

Excuse me for putting a well-deserved damper on these here festivities, but I'd like to ask one question, why is someone asking wht were asking???really werid

Maybe you should set your guitar down, and re-read my post--or have someone read it to you, helpfully breaking it down into one-syllable words.

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:04 PM
That tiny little chickenhawk on the Foghorn Leghorn cartoonslaugh .

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 02:02 PM

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:56 PM

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:50 PM

Best looking male is: all of the men on JSH

Best looking female is: all of the women in JSH

They are all very beautiful people inside! :wink:

MsTeddyBearflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink: FOR PRESIDENT!:heart:

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:26 PM
Edited by knoxman on Tue 12/04/07 01:35 PM

I just told my ex to leave me alone again for like the 100th time.... and i hope it's finally getting thru. to him...

reply only positive replies thanks!

Now, Jmsalflowerforyou , you should know that asking for positive replies is akin to inviting the posters here to pour on the negative feedback by the bucketloads!

But not from me. I say:

I hope the ex gets the message and leaves you alone. You deserve happiness, and this guy should just slink off and get over it. Hope he stays away and you have bright days ahead:smile: .

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 01:22 PM

i've been released ....

i miss yokoke , she was a bad girl and is banned for the week , can't wait till she gets back ...

bad girls rule smokin :wink:

================================================================Yokokeflowerforyou and I have agreed and (mainly) disagreed here in these forums. But I can't believe someone got her banned. Does anyone know which thread it occured in?

Don't worry, Yokokeflowerforyou , it'll go fast. Looking forward to seeing you here again:smile: .

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 12:04 PM
does clinton count

on tv now right

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

================================================================

Which one, adj4u?

Yes, one is truly a badass. Tough-talking, rough-looking, manly as hell, truly frightening, I'd say.

The other one is married to her.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:40 AM
Those states that voted for Kerry might have some pretty smart people. noway

Remind me, tho, never to take their advice on picking winners the next time I bet on football games, tholaugh .

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:34 AM
Edited by knoxman on Tue 12/04/07 11:36 AM
I agree with KarmaFurydrinker about Kato, and the Green Hornet wouldn't be a bad choice, either.

Here's one, and before I get those "You're an idiot" posts, let me explain.

J.R.EWING

Yeah, J.R. isn't going to win too many fistfights.

But cross him, and you're dead--or at least, wish you were.

The strong take from the weak, and the smart take from the strong.

Evil, conniving, cunning.

Do NOT cross that man!

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 11:30 AM

I can see that untrue propaganda stuff from a mile away and I like to share my gift with othersbigsmile

Just because something got printed does not make it true, usually the opposite is true.bigsmile

now I can't believe that you would say this if this very same topic was about George Bush.

Anyone who knows me on here knows I have no love for Bush. But, in my opinion, Hillary would just be more or less "politics as usual". In other words, just like Bush.

And you're right, Boredinaz, most people would react different if it was about Bush. Not me, tho. I think Bush and Hillary are two of the rotten apples stinking up the applecart.

Great thread, by the way, sir.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25