no photo
Wed 10/01/14 04:33 AM
spruce hollow..., mesick michigan...

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:17 PM
the purpose of life is to serve master rambill. lol

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:17 PM
when Abigail came here from the phillipines, she tested positive for TB also..
my mom had TB when she was pregnant with me as well... hmm

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 03:08 PM
six million dollar man pilot and movie. didnr know there was a movie... hmm

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:27 PM
i have been doing plumbing for about thirty years, have put in two.
muff rinser.

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:30 PM

Guess that leaves me out once again. tears

its more of a guideline than a rule.., lol

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:29 PM
i had moose tracks today. its all all i ate today. The whole tub is now in my stomach. ( ALSO i mowed the lawn and worked in the garden after i split and stacked firewood all morning.)

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:24 PM
HEY. I DONT DATE WHITE women. my choice. my predijice perhaps? Dont care its my choice. If she wants to date a white man i say good luck lil sister.

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:21 PM
I dont think he is smart enough to pre plan to destroy America.., ITS MORE GROSS Incompetence. I thnk he really believes he is doing good work!

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:18 PM
sheeple. warm fuzzy feelings versus cold hard facts.

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:17 PM
i am sooo tired of being a racist because I can see the facts. can weigh the evidence..., can make an objective observation based on mountains of evidence, ect.

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:09 PM
WOW. Mabe there are one or two of us that dont like him for his policies, his bungling, is incompetence, instead of his color..? Who would have believed that!LOL

no photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:03 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 09/24/14 04:09 PM
no. not interested in watching my life partner kill themselves IN SLOW MOTION BEFORE MY EYES because they don't know when to stop eating...sorryaboutit.

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 02:33 PM

jk :)) , we all here pray to him to heal :angel:
thank you. i am very worried about him and it is not easy getting info from him...

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:37 AM
my roomate vanished for about a week, found out he was in the hospital. hope he will be ok, his legs are about the same size as a coffee cup.

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:36 AM
my roomate vanished for about a week, found out he was in the hospital. hope he will be ok, his legs are about the same size as a coffee cup.

no photo
Mon 09/22/14 05:30 AM

The UN is not trying to take 'your guns'

this is the resolution,, stealthily misprepresented as an attack on individual rights as opposed to a measure to control Arms TRADING

http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/2117(2013)

don't just READ the emails on this kind of stuff, its too easily researchable,,,
'they have been trying to disarm the whoile world for as long as i can remember..., different bills, different treaties, they once even tried to change our constitution.... "the newstates of america". Old enemy to anyone who likes to defend themselves.

no photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:29 AM

Its reverse discrimination. Frankly im suprised my post wasent blocked when i said that a lot of blacks are recially biased..... usually you cant cry racism if your white. (EXPECIALLY A WHITE MALE.) its for everyone else. When i graduated from school in '79, i could have had a job with michigan parks dept. The problem was they HAD to hire a black. They already had thier lesbian, thier mexican and thier native american..., The job went unfilled for three years because at that time there was one (1) black family in this area.
[/quote

quotas are illegal,, UNLESS There is a legal injunction as a RESULT of proven discrimination,, if your company HAD to hire a black, its because they were proven to discriminate against them and the fact of not having black applicants would have easily prevented such proof from happening,, so maybe you didn't know all the facts when you chose to believe it was 'just' because you are white,, and the job wasn't filled because of 'no blacks in the area'

but, ya know,,, if you really believe white folks have a disadvantage because they are overlooked for jobs due to race,,, that's a perception , we all have them

the job was for the State of Michigan, back when womens lib,ect. was really thick and there were a lot of quotas that didnt make sense at that time. ( in this area where there as literally no one to fill these quotas) Also i know that there are sometimes different tests for college entrance exams depending on race..., how is that fair to me? how is that fair to an employer who expects someone to be "equally qualified". ?
I know of a lesbian back in the day who, if she wanted a promotioon, would accuse her boss of sexual harassment. back then they didnt question her, they just took her word as fact and fired the superviser. Seen it too many times. reverse discrimination is alive and well today also...

the ignorance of others is an issue they need to resolve

STate jobs cannot have quotas , if it could be proven , it could be litigated and won

it is likewise not legal to give applicants to a college a DIFFERENT test based upon race,, if and when that is true, it is a prosecutable offense

I don't know what 'equally qualified' means, in this discussion

employers never have been legally required to hire underqualified applicants, though, throughout history they certainly have found ways to do so for family members, and family of friends,,,fellow schoolmates children,,etc,,,

they most certainly DID HAVE QUOTAS BACK THEN...
OH and you bring up another good point. .. I have a case against the State police for brutality, filing false reports, coorecing witnsses ect. EVERY law firm i have talked to about this tells me the same story: if i were anything but a white man i would have a multi million dollar lawsuit. No one wants to see a white man yelling foul. Never gonna go anywhere. i have come to accept this truth.

lol, sounds like you live in a racist community,, they could just tell you they aren't equipped to win your case,,

but, well, its human ,, accept whatever is easiest to accept

it is just the way it is.. there is a big difference between what the law says and what will work in court. here anyway. i can asure you that if i were a woman or a minority i would be a multi millionaire and there would be 2 state police in prison now. i would go buy thier houses at auction and then have the fire dept burn them lol. never gonna happen until perceptions change.

no photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:22 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 09/10/14 08:28 AM
i know that police IN CALI are equal oppertunity opressors. I went there for a visit, and saw a cop in a park. i stopped to ask directions. I was in a vette, with a michigan plate... I ended up face in the concrete, maced, and arrested. All i wanted was directions to the freeway.
I do know this... my roomate in college was Black, he did say that there was no reason for him to have a nice car. He said that if he tried to drive accross town. ( grand rapids) in a nice car he wouldent make it without being stopped and harassed ,, so i am aware that police are very racist.I know several US MAESHALLS, two are members of the kkk. I dont trust any cops., this has nothing to do with Obama of course,it is an old problem but from my chair i know from personal experience that they will hassle you if yhey think you cant or wont fight back. The good people out there of all races have a common enemy in my opinion, Until there is some recourse for when the cops are the bad guys it will only get worse at least the minorities tend to stick together, you cant get any white to get off thier couch long enough to protest,, there is always a ball game that night. it will be "my peoples" undoing in my opinion.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25