Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:58 AM
fast food

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:57 AM
go on birth control and learn how to use a tampon.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:54 AM
Does anyone like to build models? i like to build scale model rockets. usually takes me most of the winter to build one, then about 23 seconds to destroy it during a launch. hmmm

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:38 AM
if there re aliens here back in the day, thatt only intensifies my faith...more for the creator to create.
it appears to me that it is illogical to think we are the only game. Too much unknown space in the universe for me to even consider we are alone.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:22 AM
OH AND I DONT DO CLUBS OR BARS..., and i expect her (or him) to contribute to the household, instead of spending my money on shoes and partying...
wow when i put it like that i sound dull!.
.... and i like an intelligent partner.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:16 AM

the existence of god cannot be proven you must make a leap of faith as the theory of evolution is offered as a tentative explanation that is empirically defined....
OFF TOPIC.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:14 AM
i am single because i expect women to be eye candy, and my taste in women ( no pun intended) is way above my pay grade. also i dont do bitchy,or drama, and she needs to be politically incorrect by nature. And am very set in my ways. (if you dont like the answer to a question mabe you shoulD not have asked the question)
.... If you ask me if you look fat in the dress ill say something like" it not the dress that makes you look fat"
deal breaker, that.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:07 AM
What physical evidence, if any, proves to you there is a Creator, a great spirit, ect?
Yesterday i was harvesting marigold seeds. The way the seeds are stacked in the pod, perfectly parralell... , compressed, dont know of any manufacturing process that could do that.., and of course the fact that i cant build a seed in a university laboratory..., cant be done.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 06:06 AM

why am I single......because of the way I look.....people are very judgemental and cruel.
you look just fine, gf. what else you got???

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 09:48 AM
didnt think there was anyone on here..

no photo
Mon 09/01/14 08:25 AM
.... was going k but didnt want to go alone so today ill mow the yard. takes about 9 hours.

no photo
Sat 08/30/14 04:33 PM

How do you men avoid women who's only interest is their own security?

I've dated a couple women who would only show affection after I have done something substantial for them.

The first one lasted six years. Was really relieved to get out of that drama.

Now that I'm old, gray and had my day, I can spot them and drop 'em like a hot rock.

Women. Any advice?
easy to spot... they are breathing.

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 02:00 PM
anyone want to meet and have some fun??

no photo
Fri 08/29/14 01:07 PM
.. raises hand...

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 06:00 AM
the above article from wiklpedia is in error. , the first so called neanterthal was found in america,in the early part of the 20th century. ., not overseas, and it wasent a skull, but rather was extrapolated from a tooth, that was later found to be from a pig. now they supposedly found about a dozen more of this same species that didnt exist?? hmmmm who has the faith based beliefs here??? What does the scientific method say about this? or is it easier to bash the messenger than to do your own homework, ( which does not include reading other peoples opinions. That is reading. )

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 05:52 AM

Actually, there used to be multiple human species and we either bred with them till they were out of existence or killed them outright! Good examples would be Hobbits and Neanderthals.
hmm wasent neanderthal man proven to be a fraud about 1930???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

every single so called missing link throughout history has been long since proven to be a fraud, as will the next ones...,and yet they believe. I look at FACTS. not other peoples ideas, not pre conciueved notions, i am not opposed to accepting something that is contrary to everything i have been taught since childhood as fact...,when the proof just isnt there. are u?

no photo
Wed 08/27/14 05:45 AM

I hope so too.

It's a sad shame that we were proud of our father, only to have this happen to my brother, and realize that this is now a police state situation.....everywhere.

It's not like it was 25 years ago. Definitely not.

Correct Way to Handle the Police at a Stop

actually it was just like this 25 yrs ago, but no one believed it..., It is old news. Now people are finally starting to see that when you label someone "law enforcement, give them a badge, a row of guns, mace, tazers, and a police radio, and no recourse for thier actions, that you get what we have now.. ( and have had).

no photo
Tue 08/26/14 05:51 AM
... ever notice that women dont trust each other??? why?
ans... they know the species all too well. they are decietful, manipulative creatures., and assume that we are the same. just how much varies from woman to woman. lol

no photo
Tue 08/26/14 05:36 AM

Actually, there used to be multiple human species and we either bred with them till they were out of existence or killed them outright! Good examples would be Hobbits and Neanderthals.

Your lack of scientific knowledge appears to be only matched by your ignorance of the bible:

Neanderthals (Neander-thal, the ‘th’ pronounced as ‘t’) are our closest extinct human relative. Some defining features of their skulls include the large middle part of the face, angled cheek bones, and a huge nose for humidifying and warming cold, dry air. Their bodies were shorter and stockier than ours, another adaptation to living in cold environments. But their brains were just as large as ours and often larger - proportional to their brawnier bodies.

Neanderthals made and used a diverse set of sophisticated tools, controlled fire, lived in shelters, made and wore clothing, were skilled hunters of large animals and also ate plant foods, and occasionally made symbolic or ornamental objects. There is evidence that Neanderthals deliberately buried their dead and occasionally even marked their graves with offerings, such as flowers. No other primates, and no earlier human species, had ever practiced this sophisticated and symbolic behavior.

DNA has been recovered from more than a dozen Neanderthal fossils, all from Europe; the Neanderthal Genome Project is one of the exciting new areas of human origins research.

were they all extrapolated from a pig tooth like the first one? lol. neandrathal man is and was a hoax. old news that. Yet they believe.

no photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:02 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25