Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 03:53 PM
your mattress, you and me? hmmm

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:39 PM

I'm already a nurse.

my mom was a nurse forever... it takes a certain kind of person to do that kind of work... its different from EMS I THINK.

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:38 PM

Lottery....Winner???

my neighbor did that, 56 mil. he bought a bar and a golf course... so far anyway..

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:32 PM
im living the dream in the fire dept... how about you?

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:31 PM
This is a really old thread theme, but a good one I think. It is interesting how many different things people enjoy. I like my job with the fire dept... only wish i would have done it a long time ago... it seems like a hobby but its very real thats for sure.

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:24 PM

I looks at both pictures and profile info. Mostly what they have in their interests. We have to have some common ground regardless of looks. If I see a pic and he has washboard abs, I usually will not waste my time, because it's either a fake pic or his standards are way too high and he is most likely self indulged.
HEY I HAVE WASHBOARD ABS... under a bunch of fat that is...

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:14 PM
i wish i had artistic talent... I can draw blueprints just fine but not art.

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 12:35 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 09/12/12 12:36 PM
When i was a kid, i used to make my rockets low budjet style, buy the engines but make the rest out of "stuff... turn the nosecones on a lathe, parachute out of a garbage bag.. ect. Now I am what is known as a as a BAR, or Born again rocketter. bigger budgets, but the same hobby. there is a lot of neat stuff out now like altimeters, cams, ect, actually they were always available but are much better now.
Been collecting what io call 'toxic minerals", asbestiforms, galena,(lead), that kind of thing. Also, i have a nice big non fiction library, actually more volumes than the local public school. Last time i moved there were 7 pallets of books. lol

no photo
Wed 09/12/12 12:29 PM

Mother:- my son must obey me
unless he didn't suck my breast 4
1yr,
wife:- he sucks mine now and
sucked it for more then 5yr and is
still sucking,
Mother:- I carried him for nine
months.
Wife:- he was only 3.5kg then, so
what's the big deal? I carry him
every night and he is 85kg now.
Mother.:- he passed between my
legs.
Wife:- Hahaha, he only passed
there once, he stays in-between
my legs like everyday.
Plss,WHO OWNS A MAN???

which part of the man?
lol

no photo
Mon 09/10/12 03:14 PM
I enjoy Model rocketry, and collect minerals.

no photo
Sat 09/08/12 04:06 PM
go away. deal with someone who is not in drama mode or whatever the problem is. life is too short to spend it with people that dont want to go there anyway.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 07:22 PM
too old is when inhave to change her diaper during our first date. lol. my best relationshipwas with someone 20 yrs younger than me..

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 07:14 PM

one of the hardest things i think i ever done was to ask my dad at the time i needed to come back home cause of the way things were in the past lucky enough i had one of my sisters to help me with that part
that would not be fun.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:48 PM
would love to date a tall woman.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:48 PM

flowerforyou how fortunate for you that you are so well liked, but how sad that so many are so lonely - men are teddy bears who just wanna hug

gotta love 'em

welcome
yes that is true.. men are really soft and fragile under all that bravado.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:43 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 09/05/12 06:52 PM
i cant imagine moving away from all my friends, family and contacts. also cant imagine why i am dbl posting.

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:40 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 09/05/12 06:42 PM

hint... this is a test to see if you are a positive person...

Why are you testing people?
life is a test, gf. this is a dating site is it not? so i am shopping for women ( and mabe men) and i like positive people. positive equals sucessful equals happy.. i dont do drama or negative, or always stuck in the mud or in a crisis. you either love life or you dont. Does that make sense? Does my spelling and grammer need work?

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 06:38 PM

One of the hardest things I've done was decide to put my dog to sleep.
that would suck

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:33 PM

Cops should be nervous. Everyone hates them. Which sucks but its not undeserved...
Wouldent want that job whatever the pay.

huh

Not all cops are azz holes. And I can remember several times having to come to the aid of firemen who needed help with a combative person who had called them for medical assistance.

yes I agree... there may be two somewhere.. Havent met them yet. I dont have the luxury to assume that any given cop may be one of the good ones. They used to be PEACE OFFICERS. now they are LAW ENFORCEMENT.... any questions comerades?

no photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:30 PM
hint... this is a test to see if you are a positive person...

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next