Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:11 AM
It was the trigger. Not the main event. I gave up telling the facts on that one years ago because no one believes me but I know EXACTLY what happened, and so does the Government.

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:01 AM

I already explained in my earlier post what happened, don't need any link, I lived it. If there was anything but disinformation in this whole 9/11 conspirisy (sp) I would be shouting from the rooftops. Researched that, found nothing, moved on. The facts are that "they caught us with our pants down." "they" love people like this because it discredits people like me who have done thier research, (not just looking at others research), and are right about things like Ruby ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma.

lots of conspiracies to keep up with there...i'm not sure what the conspiracies would be at the other 3... but there is a new one for you guys now, the LA cop hunt, and i guess Aurora and sandy ridge can be added too... that should keep you guys busy for a while

eg, i was at OK. Rescue crew. They stopped the rescue ops 3 times because they kept finding plastic explosives wrapped around columns inside the building. Look at the pics of the columns on the net. are they A) bent in? or B- Pinched off , like with demolition explosives which are wrapped around columns?
next question??

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:47 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 02/26/13 09:50 AM
I already explained in my earlier post what happened, don't need any link, I lived it. If there was anything but disinformation in this whole 9/11 conspirisy (sp) I would be shouting from the rooftops. Researched that, found nothing, moved on. The facts are that "they caught us with our pants down." "they" love people like this because it discredits people like me who have done thier research, (not just looking at others research), and are right about things like Ruby ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 09:08 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sun 02/24/13 09:09 AM

there are a lot of generalizations here metalshadow. Libertarians have the right idea I also think, but it is a matter of scale. The laws and bureaucracies that exist usually exist because there was a problem...often HUGE problem - like severe air & water pollution, species dying in piles because of DDT, or gripping poverty in the 1930s that was too large for private funding (and besides there is something to be said for not having to rely on private charity that may or may not be there tomorrow).

Anyway though, I agree in principle with the Libertarians on many things....like reducing income taxes .... and bueaucracy. And a plan to enforce existing laws to deal with large problems like illegals.

I think realistically what they need to work on is showing how their ideas will not allow a regression back to problems of the past.

And no, in my experience we cannot rely on the private sector....we don't want the robber barons back....industry simply will not regulate itself to behave responsibly. We are seeing that now with the Oil & Gas industries in the NE and Midwest.

Libertarians best bet in my opinion is too target clearly wasteful gov't spending, reducing foreign aid and reducing our military presence abroad.....afterall when Sharia law abuses someone, no one complains that the Canadians aren't "doing anything." So perhaps we should just as disintereted?

generally speaking, (pun intended), the thread baron here speaks Gospel.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 09:07 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sun 02/24/13 09:07 AM

The Preamble of the U.S. Constitution says the following:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

The Preamble spells out the purpose of the U.S. Constitution, which in turn defines the job of the U.S. Government. The U.S. government is fine as long as it is doing its job as defined by the U.S. Constitution.

... which quit happening about 150 years ago i would say.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 09:03 AM
Sorry, dont need any link. seen it in action all my life. if you believe ANYTHING except the time on the news you are a fool. sensationalism and liberal political agenda,,,, but no truth as far as you can see. .

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 08:34 AM
are you reading now? or going to read?? ever cheated and read the last page??/

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 08:30 AM
Uh huh. The sad fact is that they really did miss it completely. 'they" were too busy looking at (and infiltrating and spreading hate, racisism, and disinformation) to local militias and such. You can take that one to the bank.

no photo
Sun 02/24/13 08:26 AM
You could not make me place kids in a public school... or date someone who does for that matter.... For reasons such as this. I said it 30 yrs ago and I stand by it.

no photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:07 PM
.. He probably picked up the bible and actually read part of it... and could not live the lie anymore. lol/ hmmmm

no photo
Thu 02/14/13 02:02 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Thu 02/14/13 02:08 PM
We will NEVER KNOW the real deal story on that one, There are actually reasons why someone might do something like that, eg, "they" ruined his life and he saw there was no recourse, then they did it again and again to other people... just as an example. Is there anyone here who believes that the cops would NEVER do such a thing??? Who DO you call when the cops are the bad guys? I hear he had a "hit list", which would be odd for your standard nut case i would think.... dunno, I dont have enough evidence to have an opinion, and if the reader thinks about it, neither do they.

no photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:31 PM
.. if they are in public schools, 0

no photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:23 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 02/09/13 05:26 PM

What if you've been burned 19 times... do you look into who they are for real? Or never know what they're hiding? I know tons of people that hide things i would've wanted to know because it was a deal breaker. Im not waiting for it to reveal on its own. I look. Dont care. Been burned too many times. I shouldn't be looked at as jaded for it... it wasn't me that betrayed. So what, someone looks at your stuff...big deal.. when people worry about that, they always have something to hide. Every time

Mabe in your world... hmmm ... I have no secrets but i don't want anyone pawing through my things,either.

no photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:20 PM
contraption

contraception

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 02:06 PM
the one everyone is hearing was EDITED. Way out of context. The father asked (retoricly)if anyone can give him a reason why anyone needs one of these so called.... and when no one answered, he said 'see! no one can give me an answer". which is when everyone spoke up. Typical liberal/ press misrepresentation.

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:59 PM

Again why focused on asian women?
Probably because he, like myself, has learned that they are about 4 steps higher on the dating chart for a number of reasons.

no photo
Thu 01/31/13 01:57 PM
tattoos on women are painting a flower to make it more pretty. jmo

I do like a nice tramp stamp though...

no photo
Mon 01/28/13 11:55 AM

$Money$

Your close, but money isn't an entity...The entity that has killed more people than any other in history is the International Banking Cartel, as represented by the BIS. It governs the entire world's economic system and therefore all nations are only pieces on the Great Monopoly Board it controls. If you support it with tribute, you are a slave. Any nation trying to be economically sovereign is slated to be destroyed by other nations in its service (Libya is a good example of this). Almost all wars over the last hundred years have been set up by the Banking Cartel for profit and control.

Who has killed more people that all other entities?...The Bank.
.... adds tin foil hat to list for you for christmas.

no photo
Mon 01/28/13 11:54 AM

$Money$

Your close, but money isn't an entity...The entity that has killed more people than any other in history is the International Banking Cartel, as represented by the BIS. It governs the entire world's economic system and therefore all nations are only pieces on the Great Monopoly Board it controls. If you support it with tribute, you are a slave. Any nation trying to be economically sovereign is slated to be destroyed by other nations in its service (Libya is a good example of this). Almost all wars over the last hundred years have been set up by the Banking Cartel for profit and control.

Who has killed more people that all other entities?...The Bank.

no photo
Sun 01/27/13 12:54 PM
Anyone got a stack? I have some oldies from when i was a kid in the 60s, mostly hi mileage, lately i have been buying the 60th anniversary cars.