Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:03 AM
..."For the first time we have full Gun control! our streets will be safer, our police more effective, and the world will follow our lead into the future."

- Adolph Hitler, circa 1938

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 07:59 AM
air, gravity, water, fire, cutlery, class 3 firearms licence

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 07:55 AM
I set up a 10m indoor pellet rifle range in my house. Also have some blow guns. No one has died yet, and its a great, inexpensive way to keep in practice. My Bench rifle is about 4.00/ round, pellets are mabe 6.00/ 250 for the best target ones... and the practice is priceless.
Does anyone else have some Gun control stories?I shoot service rifle comp and practice bench rest at 600 m.
How much gun control do you have? I can shoot a 4" group at 600m IF I Am on my game..

no photo
Fri 01/11/13 05:42 AM
i have a definate conformation of a possible mabe

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 09:04 AM
I have always heard that you cant give a cat a bath, but she came home the other day, and was really dirty. - She sat there, enjoyed it all, and it was good for me as well.
Of course the fur would stick to my tongue, but other that that it was fine.

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 09:01 AM
i like to put women on a pedistal. Just high enough so i can look up her dress. lol. - steve martin.

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 08:48 AM
i am enttitled to air, and gravity. everything else is up to me and my ambition, or lack therov.
why would anyone think otherwise? i wasent put here to be financed by someone else.

no photo
Wed 01/09/13 08:48 AM
i am enttitled to air, and gravity. everything else is up to me and my ambition, or lack therov.
why would anyone think otherwise? i wasent put here to be financed by someone else.

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 09:17 AM
that would be interesting, always wanted to do that, and the trinity site tour.

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 08:17 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 01/08/13 08:23 AM

Turn OFF's ???
For one, I cannot for the life of me understand why people make such a big deal about those who smoke.
It's a habit that most enjoy. yes it make smell, and yes it MAY be bad for ones health. But those that complain are normally those that USED to smoke them selves.
Most of these people walk down roads of thousands of cars buses lorries and such, but do not complain about the harmful s*** they are breathing in or the smell of fumes.
Don't you know, that there are more people on DRUGS than those that smoke! not to mention all those that are quite happy to go out and spend hard earnt money and many that are given to them by the Government to live on, Supposedly?, and drink as much as they like but are quitye happy to chuck it up a wall where ever it suits them and then turn around to the partner and snog the life out of them!!!
Reformed smokers, huh!! Oh hi, yes i'm new here. i do not have an attitude, I just do not like those who think it there right to dictate to others.
Yes the subject is turn OFF's, but seems to me more of a dictatorship.

hmmm Dictate to others? like expecting others to tolerate a bad habit that is not thiers? hmmm denial, not just in Egypt anymore.

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 08:13 AM
intelligence is very atttractive to me.

no photo
Tue 01/08/13 08:11 AM
(G- RATED HOPEFULLY)

no photo
Mon 01/07/13 05:48 AM

please describe that mythical perfect person you have always looked for and no one will ever measure up to, which is why you are single. lol. mine is a cute, RICH, Asian who speaks 5 languages and holds doctorates, and BDSLs... small breasts and perfect legs. Did i mention she is half my age? Oh and she likes to share me with her even cuter friend.
Aw dang and I thought I was the perfect woman....LOL
you are Liz, but you wont give me the time of day, gf. lol. you know i love ya,

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:35 AM

im very sorry to hear that and remember its their loss.

Yeah; I keep hearing that. bigsmile Oh well; as long as my friends care about me and respect me; that's all that counts. No point worrying about things that will never happen. flowerforyou
I would love to find someone , well, like you, in that respect.. one problem with my asian hotties is that they are actually too subserviant... sp? had to teach Abigail NOT to walk behind me for example, and when she wrecked my work truck while practicing to drive, she kept wanting to know when i would take the time to beat her. hmmm

he he. Thanks. My friends seem to think I am a catch because not only am I self sufficient financially; but I can do home renos, cook, and auto mechanics; as well as giving a guy his "me" time. I am also handy with a weapon and a good driver as I drove on the autobahn in Germany. LOL Guess; I am a bit too much for the average guy.
JUST WHAT IM LOOKING FOR HON. WONDER IF YOU ARE A BETTER SHOT THAN ME? That would be true love on the spot for me. ( but ill make you earn it..)

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:27 AM

Yeah; I keep hearing that. bigsmile Oh well; as long as my friends care about me and respect me; that's all that counts. No point worrying about things that will never happen. flowerforyou
I would love to find someone , well, like you, in that respect.. one problem with my asian hotties is that they are actually too subserviant... sp? had to teach Abigail NOT to walk behind me for example, and when she wrecked my work truck while practicing to drive, she kept wanting to know when i would take the time to beat her. hmmm

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:23 AM
and im not really a doctor i just play one when im drunk. lol

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:20 AM

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:17 AM

yes

I would marry whatever man I fell in love with, and Ive learned that for me,, love is not predicated upon race or skin tone,,,
where does one apply for that? please send application.

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:15 AM

The perfect person would be one that respects me as an equal but I realize that will never happen while I am alive. laugh
Why are you not anyones equal? Tell dr Bill. lol.

no photo
Sun 01/06/13 10:13 AM
same thing, kinda, happened here in Traverse City a few years ago. store owner shot an armed intruder, and went to jail.