Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Sat 12/22/12 09:10 AM

Looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, doesent have 300 pairs of shoes and wants more, I prefer younger women but that is negotiable. lol

I think that is me...Send me the application form for thatlaugh laugh laugh LOL

you can apply on here or in person. hmmm. thanks for playing.

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 06:27 PM
Big hair.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:39 PM

Me, what pisses me off is the digusting greed and glutenay displayed with Christmas when so many can't even afford to eat or have a roof over their head.mad
[/quote
.... what she said.

no photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:38 PM
Drama, Hollywood wanna bees, Hi maintenance... Drunks, Loud people.

no photo
Tue 12/11/12 03:05 PM
Looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, doesent have 300 pairs of shoes and wants more, I prefer younger women but that is negotiable. lol

no photo
Thu 11/22/12 06:12 AM
... it is better to keep silent and let everyone think you are stupid then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. Words i learned to live by.

no photo
Tue 11/20/12 12:28 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 11/20/12 12:32 PM

men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love. does that help?

Correction:

A self-centered man who thinks with his genitals will pretend to love a woman in order to get the woman to have sex with him.

A woman will give a sex to a man with the hope of receiving love from him. When the woman becomes pregnant, the man leaves.

actually thats not me thats dr phil. its not good or bad, it just is.

no photo
Sat 11/17/12 11:52 AM
men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love. does that help?

no photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:40 AM
i have pretty much sworn off on white women, does that make me a racist? enlightened? both?

no photo
Mon 10/08/12 07:07 PM
there is actually a shortage of tradesman for construction right now, (). Everyone has moved on to something else since the economy tanked.

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 12:34 PM

When meeting new people, often one of the first things people ask about is what you do for work. Probably because so many people feel that much of who they are has to do with their job.

These days, I feel like I'm much more than what my job is.

Do you feel like your job says a lot about who you are? Or does your life outside of work say more about who you are?

...They ask that because they want to know how much money u make, gf. lol/ hmmm

no photo
Wed 09/26/12 06:46 AM

Do men want real women or...

Beauties with fake boobs, gobs of make up, liposuction hips, push up bras, false fingernails, botox lips... etc...etc...

not a big makeup fan... I prefer the real You..

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 05:16 AM

Drama is ok as long as I have nothing to do with it.
lol/ i resemble that remark.

no photo
Mon 09/24/12 05:14 AM
it is better to keep ones mouth shut and let everyone think you may be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

no photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:40 PM
i dont do drama. save it for your mama.

no photo
Sun 09/23/12 05:40 PM
i dont do drama. save it for your mama.

no photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:50 AM
My wife gives good head..... ache. Rodney dDngerfield.
When you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in combat. -general Johnson, US Army

no photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:46 AM
"free is cheap enough". ( except for the free tractor that i ust spent 1200 on getting running... hmmm )

no photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:44 AM
my fiancee is 23... hmmm.

no photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:37 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 09/22/12 05:39 AM
Strangely enough I like to shovel, even though im the boss and am supposed to let the minions do such jobs.. Same with busting out the sledge hammer or jack hammer. After 30+ years in construction, I dont have toO but I actually enjoy it... plus it looks good when the boss is doing the minion work.. so when I ask them to do the nasty job, they know that i would do it myself in a minute.... so its good strategy too.
Of course at the fire dept im the worlds oldest rookie so guess who gets to swing the axe and pry open walls...?