Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Sat 02/28/15 04:08 AM
mmmmmmmm nice. u wont be single long.

no photo
Tue 02/17/15 03:36 PM

there is a definate possibility of a possible mabe?

no photo
Mon 02/16/15 04:27 PM

Please guys help me to knw how to get over of my breakup...
the best way to get over a wman is to get under another one.

no photo
Sun 12/28/14 11:27 AM
the best way to get over a man is to get under another one.

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:36 AM
when someone steals 25 pounds of marijuana?

no photo
Sun 11/09/14 06:35 AM
big hair, drunks, smokers. people who dont know how much they weigh..., like when thier profile says 'average", and thier arm is bigger than my waist.

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 04:21 AM
happy bday. its also my ex gfs birthday.

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:30 AM

IT IS about time that someone held the police accountable for thier actions. Who DO you call when the cops are the bad guys? in my case, being white, the answer is no one. I have a multimillion dollar suit against the michigan state police, but try to find someone to help... if i were black it would be different. thats what the last attorney told me.

there are people to help, they are called ATTORNEYS,,lol
sounds like yours is lazy and making excuses,,, but good luck anyway
[/q
my case is a civil rights case. no help for us white men. that is what they all say. have ben everywhere, federal court, grand jury, pretty much every law firm of consequence in michigan and ohio..., FBI, MANY MORE. its not the attorneys, no one will go against the police, and in this case a county prosecuter and a judge, unless there is some color bias. otherwise its not winnable. been hearing it for 15 yrs.

...one time it was registered in federal dostrict court, by me since no attorney will touch it.. they assigned it to a retiring judge, when he retired so did the case. I dont see the problems out there as black vs white, rather, cops vs citizenry. if they think they can make something up that will stick, they will. at least around here. here, they are EQUAL OPPERTUNITY OPPRESSERS.

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:28 AM

IT IS about time that someone held the police accountable for thier actions. Who DO you call when the cops are the bad guys? in my case, being white, the answer is no one. I have a multimillion dollar suit against the michigan state police, but try to find someone to help... if i were black it would be different. thats what the last attorney told me.

[/q
my case is a civil rights case. no help for us white men. that is what they all say. have ben everywhere, federal court, grand jury, pretty much every law firm of consequence in michigan and ohio..., its not the attorneys, no one will go against the police, and in this case a county prosecuter and a judge, unless there is some color bias. otherwise its not winnable. been hearing it for 15 yrs.

...one time it was registered in federal dostrict court, by me since no attorney will touch it.. they assigned it to a retiring judge, when he retired so did the case. I dont see the problems out there as black vs white, rather, cops vs citizenry. if they think they can make something up that will stick, they will. at least around here. here, they are EQUAL OPPERTUNITY OPPRESSERS.

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 06:25 AM

[/q
my case is a civil rights case. no help for us white men. that is what they all say. have ben everywhere, federal court, grand jury, pretty much every law firm of consequence in michigan and ohio..., its not the attorneys, no one will go against the police, and in this case a county prosecuter and a judge, unless there is some color bias. otherwise its not winnable. been hearing it for 15 yrs.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:37 AM
women are usually single only because they want to be, wheras men have involuntary celebesy. , i like to call it. any woman who cant "find someone ", probably have a very good reason why all the guys are running away from them.
typically if you have a vagina you can get ALL THE TOOL you want.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:29 AM
in my experiecnce... money trumps love everyday. ( not that its a bad thing, it just is,)at least with american women, which is why i order out for phillipino anymore.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:25 AM
yes.
dr phil said that women use sex to get love and men use love to get sex. hmmm

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:20 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Fri 10/10/14 06:22 AM
?
As for me, when I see her holding a drink, she is done. also been known to invite them to go clubbing, when they say yes i fold. ... but thats kinda off topic.
i like REAL pics, short bios.., and honest conversation.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:17 AM

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 05:02 AM

Yes... The voters in each state that sent these people to congress for representation are not America.

Oh wait... I forgot.. this is a democracy...

We have a general election in which the people with the most votes nationally are sent to congress..

So with that correction on my part I can certainly understand the narrative that they are not America and are simply the majority that does not necessarily represent America in totality.

I am very happy that I read the profound posts on this site to help clarify the obvious misconception that congress represents the states or districts that elected them..

We are NOT a democracy, rather a constitutional republic. Do you plege allegiance to the flag and to the -democracy- for which it stands? Democracy has always been a code word for communism Old one, that.

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 05:02 AM
constitutional scholar? hmmm its purposly written in 8th grade english so that everyone WHO TAKES THE TIME TO READ IT can clearly understand it. most people dont, however.

no photo
Fri 10/03/14 04:37 AM

I've been inlove and get hurt so badly and though it's been a while I still can't fully move on.
Can somebody tell me the ways to move on? I wud really apprrciate your help.

the best way to get over a man is to get under another one.

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 04:22 AM
so they need this law... why? is rape not illegal in califorina already? signed confused.

no photo
Wed 10/01/14 04:45 AM
THERE IS ACTUALLY some evidence that indicates, from the historical record, not the bible, that a man named jesus lived at the right time and place. im not going to hold your hands, do your own research instead of reading someone elses articles and picking the ones that fit your beliefs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25