Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:56 AM
did you kno that when i chat with a woman who is less than two continents away from here, they never want to meet? They just want to chat forever??

no photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:39 AM
i dont know how much of this is about this issue, 9 WHICH IT SEEMS MAY HAVE BEEN A JUSTIFIED SHOOTING AFTER ALL, and how much is due to 30 years of police brutality. .... I have seen cops falsify police reports, cooerce witnesses, lie in court, manupulate statements made by witnesses..., ect ect ad nauseum... and once your accused, how many people automaticly think you are guilty???

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 04:04 PM
are female dogs. do you have a pet or pets? i have 2 female cats.

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 03:06 PM
do you know there is a hole the size of a washtub in my roof and it is going to cost about 20,000 in materials to rebuild the whole structure?

no photo
Sun 08/24/14 04:44 AM

I heard a policeman on TV when I was in an office with this hate filled rant about Blacks, Gays, Pres Obama, etc This guy went on and on. This was a case of equal opportunity hate: He just did not care who he offended. At least, we know where he stands. And, he at least he did it in the open.

If all cops thought like him, then you wonder why these things have happened? Is this the underlying premise of Ferguson and this spate of police involved shootings? Just another topic of wonder!

You want to judge all police officers according to the ranting of just one?
Yes. They are either part of the problem or part of the solution. Plus, how do i know that the cop in front of me is one of the good guys? I have to assume the worst and protect myself accordingly.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 05:04 PM
trUe girl as opposed to one with an adams apple... / LOL

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 05:03 PM

I haven't seen anyone here looking for money?
that's really funny there...

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:58 PM
its possible that i definetly may consider doing that/ her.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:55 PM
kankles? saw a pair today.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:54 PM
..a different ex husbands name on each "fun part". ..?

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:29 PM
teeth?
old dogs have tooth problems

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:27 PM
he will be ok..., do you know i would make sure he has fresh water and mabe make some hamburger and rice for when he wants to eat yummm

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:24 PM
how old..? hmmm aww thats sad. probably ate a rotten rodent. lol/yup.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:20 PM

Did u know cody keeps vomiting
Did u know im so worried sad
who is Coty?? for how long?

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:17 PM

define 'baggage"

What the airline charges you extra for. indifferent

do you mean like .... her *** being so wide they charge for two seats??? or someting else?

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:13 PM

something you can keep the body parts safely in...until you have time to get down to the river and dispose of the whole mess...shocked
[/quote
or get her to the pig farm...

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:08 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 08/23/14 04:12 PM
- I ONCE did the plumbing in a a boat house for Herbert Dow... ,
- Remodeled a house for the owner of bierlein const just before he died in a plane crash...
- worked for the owner of us robotics who invented the first affordable modem..,
hmmm thinking...m
-installed a furnace for Gordon Johncock's first wife...,
- preident nixons cabin near here...,
- Tom sellicks house...
- Bruce McCandless
- ect ect ect.
actually i have met/ worked for a lot of famous people thru the years now that i think about it..., madonna, the president of the Cayman island's brother., (lol). There are a lot more. most are classified so to speak.

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 04:01 PM
eg., her dog pisses on my new leather couch
...so does her middle son

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 03:56 PM
oh and either no sex drive or too much sex drive. not that im picky...

no photo
Sat 08/23/14 03:47 PM
hmmm whatever you tell me to do.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25