Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Thu 09/04/14 03:06 PM

Obama allowed police to dispurst and harrass protestors at gunpoint in Furguson

The President of the USA does not have authority over a local police force.

Do you really think Obama has the mayor of Ferguson on speed dial just in case? cmon..SERIOUSLY????

no photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:57 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Thu 09/04/14 03:02 PM

The way you clowns continuously hate on Obama, is what led to the beheading of these journalists.

When enemies see that Americans are blinded by race so much, that they will not stand with Obama even in a crisis...you embolden them.

Carry on...
hello. IT IS NOT REPEAT NOT ABOUT RACE.I dont like Obama because he is incompetent, and a fool. He has ran up a debt that we will never pay off and lost face with the entire world. I could care less about his color, UNLIKE YOU.
AS for why they were beheaded, it is because Obama thought he could pull us out of Iraq, which is a simplistic, ignorant, knee jerk, bleeding heart, stupid thing to do.., and now we have this.

no photo
Thu 09/04/14 02:56 PM
i have done court watching, have sat beside the reporters several times during trials, sometimes it is hard to believe that they were at the same trial... just sensationalism, and half truths..., If you believe anything the news says besides the date, well, good luck with that.

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 06:57 PM

Yea.But they were not as mad as they are now

??? Trust me they have hated us for a very long time. Probably not without reason in spots, .....

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 01:21 PM

If I do not believe in god .. I certainly don't believe in an after life.. When you die .. You die ..

.... then no matter what happens you wnt be dissapointed. lol
What did they say at the atiests funeral? and "all dresed up and nowhhere to go.

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 07:52 AM

Today, my sister took me shopping for a gift. I found a cute black knee length skirt. She asked aren't you a little old to wear that?
so my question to everyone: is there an age to stop wearing cute clothes? are we supposed to dress more matronly starting at what age?

..... when you have vericose veins or cankles,or cottage cheese thighs. and not until. If you have nice legs you should wear them proudly.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:34 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 04:36 PM

Some creationists ask questions like this thinking they've made a real zinger you can't possibly answer, and all of evolution thus falls apart.

It's misinterpreting evolution as a linear process. It's like asking if there are alligators why are there still frogs.

Evolution is a nice "theory".

those "zingers" are facts that dont mesh with the "gospel of evolution".( WHICHEVER VERSION OF WHICH IS IN STYLE THIS YEAR) For the true believers,it is better to shoot the messenger than look at the situation objectivly.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:30 PM

Next one in line is British.

Is Obama playing golf yet?

Ohhhh, he's going to Wales on Thurs and Fri to support the coup in Ukraine.

it is probably about time for another strongly worded letter to putin from obama, Does he really think that will help? Obama is weak and Putin knows it, which is one reason why we have this situation.

It might come across as stronger if after signing the letters, he'd leave off the hearts, xxx's and ooo's.

that wont work they are both communists.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:14 PM

Next one in line is British.

Is Obama playing golf yet?

Ohhhh, he's going to Wales on Thurs and Fri to support the coup in Ukraine.

it is probably about time for another strongly worded letter to putin from obama, Does he really think that will help? Obama is weak and Putin knows it, which is one reason why we have this situation.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 04:00 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 04:04 PM

all groups have people behaving badly this is masked prejudice against a whole group further antagonizing many innocent others.Generalizing about a whole group over the behavior of a few reeks of ignorance and bias.. Acknowledge the complexity of human nature and help change attitudes such as this ..

... Or you could recognise the enemy... for what they are,.... when it walks like the enemy, talks like the enemy and kills like the enemy, guess WHO?
OH BY THE WAY, my ex gf is from an island in the phillipines where the Muslems are taking over. Dont ask me ask her.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:54 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 03:55 PM
... AND??
SIGNED CONFUSED. OH i see. . LOL.
dont forget how it stifles innovation by exceptional people, which is mabe a bigger problem. Why take a chance and be different? Why do anything more than the person next to you? No good can come of it for you, mabe some bad, and you work harder.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:50 PM

Just wondering what your thoughts are... how long do you try to save the marriage before actually calling it quits? In my situation, I've been married for almost four years, but before that, we dated for about 3.5 years. He has a lot of personal issues that he's supposed to fixed, he always gets started in fixing them, but will stop and go back to doing them. I guess I am at that point where I am tired, my patience is running out, and I don't see myself dealing with it longer. He also has insecurities with how much money I make more than him, that he sometimes treats badly (nothing physical, just the way he talks to me, or handles me).

zero minutes. life is way too short. Time is the fire in which we burn, how long would one willingly be miserable? for me? Gone in sixty seconds.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:38 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 03:44 PM
I dont like it amy more than you.
Instead of LEAVING, MABE we should start another row of stars on the flag.., If one (1) American dies, we make a new state out of your country and sell Mcdonald franchises. Now THAT the enemy would understand, and respect.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:31 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 03:33 PM
Of course we are there for the oil. we dont have to go to war AGAIN, we never left.., Obama just doesent know it. To pack up and leave,... is ridiculous. We simply cant for a row of reasons. one of which is the political and military vacuum it leaves behind.. that one should be obvious to even a bleeding heart liberal.
oh liberalism equals communism by the way. ( note how they would have us do exactly the WRONG thing? like leave? )

we have to put our emotioons and what we would like to do in our back pocket on this one. This is a military situation. We are there. We will be there 100 years from now. ( or until the oil runs out)DENIAL iS A RIVER IN EGYPT.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:22 PM
yup. more of the same old " just give up your guns and things will be ok"... lets distribute the wealth EQUALLY.. Lets not reward hard work and innovation, rather we will let the govt tell us where we should work. It will be ok, just keep watching the ball game. dont worry be happy. Dont need GOD, now the govt is god.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:14 PM
im allegic to advil... did your dohg live?

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 03:09 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 03:09 PM

I can say only one thing -Terrorism cant be suppressed with terrorism.
There is always ways to talk, negotiate and settle issues.
US has fund and power to go for war all over the world. but that a'int gonna solve terrorism perpetually.
Of course, eradicating terrorism was not the primary agenda for US in all the instances. It was just an eye washer to the public.

HELLO??? YOU CANT debate these people. We will not "change thier minds, or comprimise with them".
Thier goal is to destroy us. they are the ENEMY. Remember what that means? the world is not as touchy feely as us americans would like to believe. These types of people willingly die for what they belive. that will not change. READ HISTORY.

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:50 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 09/02/14 03:00 PM
our president has no balls, also no knlwedge of what he should do so he reacts day to day instead of having a plan.
Lets see .... do the math isis- 2, usa- bombing them into non existance. = we lost thousands per day in ww2, man up and take the losses.
Also, whether or not we should be there is irrelavent as WE ARE THERE. The only thing worse than "going there ", which we did, would be to leave, which we wont. Obama could never see that one,just like he wanted to close Guantanomo bay. Cant happen, wont happen.. get used to it. .

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 02:36 PM
Things dont INVENT themselves in nature, rather things tend to deteriorate... are not over 90 percent of all life that ever existed here extinct??

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:01 AM
my akita bit the cat IN HALF in front of the "wife and kids".

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25