Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 10:00 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 01/26/13 10:02 AM

Good thing the intruder didn't push it and find out the rifle was unloaded.

... dont matter. makes a great club also. its actually designed for that if you can believe it. one of the design criteria is that you can grab it by the end of the barrel and swing it into a tree and it will still fire.

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:37 AM
historically, a few rise up and they back down for a few years, then come back and try again. We usually dont hear about it or at least the "rest of the story".

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:33 AM
governments. we have a winner.

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:27 AM

I would like to hear from all the dudes out there...
What do you really think of a woman that is taller than you?
(Don't worry...I won't be offended with your answers...if you've looked at my profile lol)
Amazon women are people too. lol I personally dont remember dating someone taller but then i probably wouldent have noticed anyway unless they were ridiculsley (sp?) tall, which you certainly are not.

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:16 AM
ok i will be serious.
HMMM....
ARE YOU REALLY A GIRL?
oops sorry again.

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:15 AM
are you breathing?
do you like sex?

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:08 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 01/26/13 09:12 AM

First, he was a bigot just like his wife as well as a communist he hated America.
His wife was kicked out of South Africa by blacks.
The U2 song was for Christ not him as they are a Christian Irish Rock band

Here read this for real facts not lies from libtards

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/epstein9.html

This guy that wrote this is Black-oh yeah doesnt matter if he was white either. T

read this for real facts.
you need to shave that head, soldier. He was a great man and here is why i respect and admire him. He stood up for his beliefs at a time when it was VERY dangerous to do so.... He was right about the opression that was and still is happening, (sometimes now in reverse)He set aside his life and his family to do what he felt he had to do. Thats what heroes do. He died because of his beliefs, he will always be an inspration certainly to me, but also to to millions. There is no way I would have the stones to do what he did. Would any of you be willing to die for a bigger purpose? Most would be hiding under the stairway, (or behind thier screen name)

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 09:03 AM
Has killed more people than any other?

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 06:08 AM

This thread makes about as much sense as carrying a pocket full of rocks.

or perhaps a head full of rocks, which is why you can't answer the question as if you believe that the 2ND amendment gives you and your neighbors or any other "irresponsible" person the right to have nukes ...that question seem to have popped you back into reality

All responsible citizens don't go around killing innocent folks like yer messiah.

my Messiah is greasy food and al-co-hol the beer god, and he only kills when people drink him

Is he not a mass murderer?
nukes, with rare exceptions are not Guns.

hell yes he's a mass murderer ....that's why restrictions were place on al-co-hol the beer god, for example..you can't drink the blood of alcohol the beer god and drive

but anyway...are you "willing2"(no pun intended) answer the question? ....

THE QUESTION:
do you believe that the 2ND amendment gives you and your neighbor and any other "irresponsible" person the right to bear nukes?

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 06:06 AM

They nee3d to go after the gun pushers too.

what is a gun pusher? do they hang out on street corners like hookers and drug dealers??? Been in the business for decades and i have never met one, or mabe i am one. hmmm.

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 05:40 AM

This is just an observation, but it's interesting to me how so many of the people against gun control tend to be white male republicans.

Maybe it's because there are so few liberal patriots!

or

Liberals are corrupt, power hungry, money grubbers, and less guns means less resistance to policies that are destroying America!

you forgot the part about no moral compass, The whole God is dead but Elvis is alive mentality. If it feels good do it, its my right to have fun, Dont tell me i cant kill my unborn, but i will do everything but that to protect the Children, which is a Knee jerk reaction with no basis in reality, law, statistics, or history. Too busy at the ball game or the Art gallery to look at the real issues.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 10:04 AM

Hey everyone. Most of you know me but for those of you who don't . . .Im Penny :).
As of last week I started a Dr. supervised diet. I also gave increased the amount that I exercise.
I am morbidity obease and desperately want to be healthier. My Dr is lookingvinto getting weight loss surgery approved for me. but that takes time and any weight I loose before surgery will help my to recover better . SO . .
Im starting this thread to get support.and give support to anyone else who is trying to loose weight.
please feel free to share healthy recipes, dieting tips, weight m.ore goals and accomplishments and if you get discouraged let me know I'm awesome at pep talks .
Today is June 22,2012 and I weigh 404 pounds I am on a 1500 calorie a day diet and I swim 3 or more times a week for exercise.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND. oOne thing that helped me was being hypnotised, another was when i learned that all you need to eat is about the size of a fist. if you are still hungry after that, wait 15 minutes before you nibble again, you most likely wont be hungry.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 10:01 AM
And the same people yelling the loudest about "its for the children", are for abortion. Confused here. What did i miss? Mabe i should have paid more attention in art class and less in history.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:39 AM
.. i WORKED WIT A WW2 VET BACK IN THE DAY, .. He said they were on patrol and found a rail car on a siding FULL of dead bodies. they followed the tracks to a concentration camp..He said that the guards had fled about a week before they arrived. Also, when they first got there they tried to feed some of the survivors, which was a mistake... some died..they were that far gone.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:35 AM
25% of the women in this country are getting some form of mental health treatment? Of course that means that 75% are going untreated.

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:22 AM
... no comments from the left????

no photo
Wed 01/23/13 03:54 PM
not a republican, rather a person who is very learned in history and already know where this is going... again.... Who would care about how many or what color or how big the magazines on my rifles are... unless they are my enemy? Any questions?
whats his name on Television the other day was saying how these "assult rifles" have no purpose whatever except killing people. Cant hunt with it. (this was just after he discussed how deadly they are)
I have been hunting with one since i was 16. Wore out two at the range making money at service rifle comp. Apparently i missed the memo about how they have only one purpose. Not accurate? Have out shot many a 30.06 driver with one at 600 meters...
But my point is that people listen to mis-informed idiots like this and this is why they have their opinion. they don't realize that they are being used as pawns in the age old battle of Freedom versus tyranny. ITS NOT ABOUT DUCK HUNTING ANYWAY ITS ABOUT PROTECTING OURSELVES AGAINST A GOVT GONE MAD. why is that so hard to see???

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 05:47 AM
Are you going to contribute money to the house or spend all of mine on shoes?
How many "assult rifles with hi cap mags have you worn out at the range?

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 06:16 AM
is sex all i think about? no sometimes i think about lack of sex.

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 06:12 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Fri 01/18/13 06:14 AM

Give it a while and we can all learn first hand.

doubtful, more likely the 'freedom' obsessed will have guns and condoms passed out in jr high .....complete with classes on shooting targets and having alternative sexual lifestyles,,,,.lol

like I have said before , gun manufacturers and banks hold too much power to ever see people stop using their products,,,
... There is a demand for those products which is why they are manufactured. ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY ITS GOOD BUSINESS.
In the phillipines, where there are no legal guns allowed, everyone goes to the local machinist who makes them. No one is supposed to have a Gun there but just about everyone still does. Why? i refer you to the elders there and thier experience with the japaneese occupation in ww2. History is replete with examples of the govt using any and all excuses to disarm the people, then after that, they are conquered. it goes back way before Guns to sword control in the biblical days.