Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Fri 01/18/13 06:06 AM

Give it a while and we can all learn first hand.

doubtful, more likely the 'freedom' obsessed will have guns and condoms passed out in jr high .....complete with classes on shooting targets and having alternative sexual lifestyles,,,,.lol

like I have said before , gun manufacturers and banks hold too much power to ever see people stop using their products,,,
not sure what firearms an condoms have in common, but i did actually learn to shoot trap, archery, and how to reload in school, took my guns and reloading powder with me on the bus to school... and everyone lived.

no photo
Thu 01/17/13 01:15 PM
you cant ask the people who were killed in the stalin purges either. ..
T

no photo
Thu 01/17/13 01:05 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Thu 01/17/13 01:06 PM
Can anyone, or everyone tell us about what happens next historicaly after a country is disarmed? ....Like to protect the Children for example?

no photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:33 AM
.. thats 2500 ATF agents too many.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 04:35 PM

Scream all you want but I will fight for the kids.

I couldn't care less if gun toters kill each other they ask for it because they feel the need to tote but kids have to put up with crazies and I will fight for them and the innocent peaceful folks who don't feel the need to be gun crazy I will fight for them too.
... GUN TOTERS KILL EACH OTHER??? Do you really believe that everyone who carries is spoiling for a fight, looking for a reason to draw down??? you are out of touch with reality if you believe that.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 04:31 PM

what needs to be done is people need to wake up and be willing to fight for what is right. if we all stand together it would be over in a matter of days, since we vastly outnumber "them". Are you willing to fight, loose everything, and mabe die for what you believe in? I am. This is way past dealing with congressman. that doesent work in case you missed it. If it is unconstitutional, then i have no obligation to obey the law.. like for example all 20,000 gun laws already on the books.
It does work. The USSC ruled the 2nd amendment a personal right. The original AWB couldn't pass until a sunset went in place. The DiFi renewed AWB is so over the top there is no way it can pass without being neutered first.

Sorry, I am not one of those foaming at the mouth types calling for the first shots of a new civil war to be waged. I am more of the calmer heads will prevail type, and try to take advice from the likes of Sun Tzu, not Alex Jones or James Yeager.

Don't hasten the day. We can work from within the system still despite the fear mongering.

i have been in this fight since before you were around, and i see that every year they ratchet up the tyranny, like the frog in hot water. when is enough enough??? What time during being opressed and having your rights Taken away on the installment plan DO YOU ACT? After they take your hi cap mags? Do you wait until they ban pump action shotguns? pistols? UNTIL WE STAND IN A ROW THEY WILL CONTINUE MY FRIEND.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 04:25 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Mon 01/14/13 04:26 PM

Still doesn't change the fact that if guns were a deterrent the US would have the lowest crime rate in the world.

Guns don't deter anything.

There is no criminal in the US who can be sure there is no gun where they commit their crime. None. The do the crime knowing that a gun might be there anyway

So no gun is a deterrent to a crime.
wow. do you really believe that??? come over to my house unannounced sometime and you will see deterrance in action. 12 GAUGE STYLE.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:47 AM
what needs to be done is people need to wake up and be willing to fight for what is right. if we all stand together it would be over in a matter of days, since we vastly outnumber "them". Are you willing to fight, loose everything, and mabe die for what you believe in? I am. This is way past dealing with congressman. that doesent work in case you missed it. If it is unconstitutional, then i have no obligation to obey the law.. like for example all 20,000 gun laws already on the books.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:08 AM
exactly. but what if someone likes trashy or slutty like my cousin? lol

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:06 AM
At what point do we stop going to the ball games and start fighting for our rights? Fredom isnt free and anyone that is trying to take guns is the enemy. any questions? if so i refer you to the founding fathers and thier unusually good insight on this matter.

no photo
Mon 01/14/13 07:01 AM
if there is no sex on the first date there wont be a second date. That Is not me that Is my cousins philosophy.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:57 PM
yes thats it thanks.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:33 AM

air, gravity, water, fire, cutlery, class 3 firearms licence

I don't think you have these listed in the correct order!!laugh
yes and the big question now is... which one do i eliminate to add sex?

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:31 AM
on star trek Generations, there was the "good" doctor who said "time is the fire in which we burn". What was his name? that one has been chewing on me for a while now.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:28 AM

I set up a 10m indoor pellet rifle range in my house. Also have some blow guns. No one has died yet, and its a great, inexpensive way to keep in practice. My Bench rifle is about 4.00/ round, pellets are mabe 6.00/ 250 for the best target ones... and the practice is priceless.
Does anyone else have some Gun control stories?I shoot service rifle comp and practice bench rest at 600 m.
How much gun control do you have? I can shoot a 4" group at 600m IF I Am on my game..

What language are you speaking?laugh

waving

I am speaking "Gun control."

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:26 AM

Learned to shoot in my parents basement, with a pellet rifle.

Later in my teens, with .22 shorts & single shot pistol.
Quick point & fire, I hit what I need to.

Have you ever seen the trick where you use your second finger on the trigger and the usual trigger finger you point with? It actually works really well... expecially with pistols.
I need to try that. I do a lot of point and shoot with my 38.
I was impressed.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:24 AM

I only point at what I want to shoot and only shoot what I point at...is that 'gun control'??
YES EXACTLY.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:21 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sun 01/13/13 08:23 AM

Learned to shoot in my parents basement, with a pellet rifle.

Later in my teens, with .22 shorts & single shot pistol.
Quick point & fire, I hit what I need to.

Have you ever seen the trick where you use your second finger on the trigger and the usual trigger finger you point with? It actually works really well... expecially with pistols. I think it would be more for people who dont get to practice a lot,for whatever reason. A 10c way to be on target.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:09 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Sun 01/13/13 08:11 AM
... Learned to shoot trap and reload when i was a kid... In School.
If you didnt have a shotgun of your own, (which i did) you could use the Priincipals. (sp?) also did a show and tell in 4th grade on how to properly use a sling on a rifle... but i digress.

actually i dont digress. Those are both Gun control thingies.

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 08:03 AM
... time is the fire in which we burn.