Community > Posts By > Miztrish

Miztrish's photo
Mon 02/02/15 11:15 PM
Edited by Miztrish on Mon 02/02/15 11:17 PM
Being in a relationship for three years and broke up only a few months ago myself made me realize that there are no rules, especially TIME RULES, when it comes to moving on.

It's normal to miss her. It's normal to think about her. Because both of these are signs that you are on your way to move on completely. You just have to give yourself time and space.

One last tip: Work on being the better version of yourself and you'll be happier in no time at all. :)

Miztrish's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:19 AM

There is no easy way... you will just have to go through it all..
It takes time. Try to not communicate with him anymore .. if you still find that hard, then don't reply straight away, wait at least a few hours. That way you 'wean' yourself, sometimes that's what it takes, sometimes it's too much to sever all ties in one go.
But keep working on being in touch less and less.

What always worked for me, is promising myself I could get in touch with him after two weeks. That gave me something to hang on to, knowing that I would allow myself to get in touch. And the good thing is, by the time the two weeks had gone by, I didn't need to get in touch anymore! That made me feel soooo good! And helped me to get over it and move on with my life.

This one really touched me. And yes, I do think you're right. Especially with the last part. Thank you so much for this advice. :)

Miztrish's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:14 AM

for me - there is no easy way - somebody told me, that I should use another relationship after breakup- nothing for me - it wouldn�t be fair to that other guy.

i get what you mean.

having a rebound relationship is not good. my own conscience always tells me that. :(

precisely, I would feel it like cheating and wouldn�t be able to look at my own eyes in the mirror.

wish you very soon recovering and all the happiness you can contain flowerforyou

exactly. and thanks. :)

Miztrish's photo
Sat 12/13/14 12:12 AM

A quick question for all:

What's the easiest way to move on from being heartbroken?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. :-)

For me it works when i stop all form of communication with the person that broke the heart.....no matter how hard it gets do not communicate at all until you completely healed....and keep urself busy with constructive things.....that worked for me....

that's the problem, actually. i can't seem to stop communicating with him. blocked him on all socia media accounts, but keeps on texting with him. :(

if you can get over your heartache that way then its cool but usually its best to stop communication til you heal....in a scenario like that it leaves oneself vulnerable to stop communication with the one that hurt them but put yo foot down and do what makes you happy. If someone is giving you pain and heartache eliminate them from the equation.
i don't believe in rebound relationships...Ive never been in one and for peace of mind you can be better without one.....dont jump into a relationship just coz you feeling low or lonely etc....do it for the right reasons....

i highly-agree with you on this one. . .thank you very much.

Miztrish's photo
Thu 12/11/14 02:59 AM

seems your doin' one of the ways just now...

and since the ways go to infinity and beyond, i'll limit it there...

best lucks to ya...

but don't seem as you'll need it with such great writing skills.

smiles

:)

Miztrish's photo
Thu 12/11/14 02:59 AM

For me it works when i stop all form of communication with the person that broke the heart.....no matter how hard it gets do not communicate at all until you completely healed....and keep urself busy with constructive things.....that worked for me....

that's the problem, actually. i can't seem to stop communicating with him. blocked him on all socia media accounts, but keeps on texting with him. :(

Miztrish's photo
Thu 12/11/14 02:57 AM

for me - there is no easy way - somebody told me, that I should use another relationship after breakup- nothing for me - it wouldn�t be fair to that other guy.

i get what you mean.

having a rebound relationship is not good. my own conscience always tells me that. :(

Miztrish's photo
Thu 12/11/14 02:56 AM
thanks. :)

Miztrish's photo
Thu 12/11/14 01:48 AM

Miztrish's photo
Wed 05/15/13 08:08 AM
I want a pizzalove

Miztrish's photo
Thu 09/27/12 06:07 PM
Edited by Miztrish on Thu 09/27/12 06:09 PM
If you were married in the past what was your wedding like? circus wedding

What type of wedding would you like to have if you ever decide to get married again? "garden or beach wedding"

Or get married for the first time? soon

Do you like to go to weddings? once in a while

Miztrish's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:47 AM

What would you do when a guy keeps saying he would marry you and when you ask hm to propose he tells you he has already proposed by telln you he would marry you.

:) i can certainly relate to that. but still, when a guy proposes, he's not just supposed to be saying it out loud but rather acting on it. Action speaks louder than words, they say. it's not all about what he says he would do but what he does to do what he says to do.

Miztrish's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:44 AM
The way of life is just simply how one chooses between right or wrong.

Miztrish's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:37 AM

Two girls were talking about their significant others and the one girl was upset because her lover was so passionate about his hobbies that she felt neglected, the other girl said she was jealous because her man had no passions about anything. It was like he just existed. . .

Which one would you prefer in a partner?

I'd prefer the one who's passionate. :) at least he's someone who looks forward to something productive in his life and not just someone who has no passion at all who only mostly depends on someone else to be productive.

Miztrish's photo
Wed 05/30/12 12:30 AM
say what?!

i'm a girl but i so don't oblige my guy to buy me something whenever we go to the mall. if he wants to, i'll also buy him something to call it quits. :)

if that's the case, you just have to learn to say no to her. :) trust me. it's better that way.

Miztrish's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:28 PM

Maybe it's a promise to be exclusive, and if the relationship progresses, the proposal will come later. Don't let your frustration hinder the relationship from moving forward, or you may not get the proposal.

thanks. :)i think you're right.

Miztrish's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:06 AM

When someone proposes to you and turns out to be just a promise, how would you feel?

depends upon what its a promise for?

if he is promising to be exclusive to and marry you,

I would consider that a proposal

if its only a promise to marry at some point with no promise of exclusivity to go with,, than its a fancy way of being FWB

its why I dont quite get 'the bachelor',,,,why anyone wants to be engaged to someone who was JUST OUT WITH SOMEONE else that night is beyond me,,,,

haha. i get what you say. the problem is, he is also unsure of that promise. as much as we have feelings for each other, there are aspects in our life not quite clear to us right now. it's just that i'm also feeling frustrated because i think i can't be the girl he wants me to be.

Miztrish's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:03 AM

Depends on the man involved. Is he double minded? One day he says this, next day he says that. If he is the type to keep his word, it may be the truth? I would have said 'And I promise to give you your answer, when you propose.'

well, he's a little confusing as of now. :( that's the hardest part.

Miztrish's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:02 AM

i just was disappointed that it didn't turn out the way i expected it to be. so much for expecting.

This is why daydreaming is bad for you :) lol. Expecting something before it even happens, a slippery slope right? Next time maybe just try not expecting anything. You don't want to end up dis-illusioning yourself :)

maybe. but i'm not daydreaming by the way. i was just in-love and i know he feels the same way. just probably not the time just yet.

Miztrish's photo
Fri 05/25/12 04:35 AM
i think so. well, he hasn't given me a ring yet. :( i just was disappointed that it didn't turn out the way i expected it to be. so much for expecting. but hey, i think i get your point. :) thanks. i know i shouldn't push him through it.

Previous 1