Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Thu 06/18/15 06:04 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Thu 06/18/15 06:05 AM

I suppose one thing that you could do is to keep posting militaristic flag waving threads and maybe that would make them feel valued and appreciated.

The problem that I have with that though is that a lot of servicemen come back from wars feeling that the whole business was stupid and awful and the last thing they want to hear is how what they did was great from people that stayed at home and sent them there in the first place, whether they were politicians, or tax paying "patriots" like yourself.

Sarcasm aside, you may be making a good point Tawt...It all goes back to cultural change starting with communication...Maybe we should ask our military men and women how they feel..........about serving, about patriot attention, about coming home in general, about war.......................and act accordingly....

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:02 PM

The advantages or positivity of online dating site, like Mingle2? Worthy opinions with facts only, Please.

sorry, this info is reserved for paying members...

hahahahaha.....((((Kev))))flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:11 PM

What an amazing journey!....You inspire and delightsmitten ..I am so happy for you ((((((Penny))))))...

:heart: CONGRATULATIONS !!:heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyouflowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 184 POUNDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 04:37 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Wed 06/17/15 05:20 PM

....and btw, What is "it"?

What do you like to do?

I do it in my living room, I do it downtown in a converted dance studio, I do it on the bedroom floor, in my bed, and when I'm on the phone ...Sometimes I do it on a mat in my backyard or on my deck, I do it on the beach when I'm vacationing, and occassionally I even do it in the shower...It's pilates and yoga!....

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 12:35 PM

Looking for the big picture here, not sure what the problem is:

Too many bad people running nations badly (or driving them into anarchy)?

Too many people?

There are many 'causes', like war, poverty and political turmoil, but the primary 'reasons' for the increase during the last decade are globalization and foreign and economic policy...

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 10:10 AM

Family members always have right to voice their concerns if they feel you are in relationship that is destructive or harmful for you.
you as adult have the right to listen or not

:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 10:05 AM
Maybe start with some facts...This issue is deportation of some 470,000 Haitian migrant workers whose presence in the Dominican Republic is the cause of major (deadly?) racial tension...The DR knows that stripping citizenship from children born to Haitian immigrants and rendering them stateless is not the answer...If I understand it correctly, they are allowing those subject to deportation to register and it appears that over half are doing just that and more will follow...Those who do not will be handled case by case...So good on the Dominican Republic...Most countries are remaining silent because they have their own immigration and border problems and they want to deal with them in their own way...Human rights groups and concerned humanitarians 'the world over' are free to help in any way they wish,,,,,what they are not free to do is demand government involvement...IMO....

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:07 AM

This is a simple topic where people post their views about love and what it truly is. Everyone has different understandings of many things and interpretate in which ever way they see is right.

My view on "love" is that it is not real. I believe that love is a word created to hide the fact that really it is just a motive. Whether it is a motive for sex, breeding, belonging, security, financial stability and so on. I do believe however that the joining of 2 peoples motives can also depend on certain other factors such as how attractive the other person may be and any additional motives such as rich, famous etc. The reason I put belonging is because of relationships that you hear about lasting 50+ years. This I can only assume is an evolution of motives and therefore as you age with the partner your with, both your motives and eventually just being in each others company is all the you really want in the end thus staying together forever more.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions of love and all its mystery and maybe we can collectively solve the puzzle surrounding love.

Your OP is the opposite of love...or loveless...

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:05 AM
Given name is Vicki Leigh...Nickname in high school was Vixen and Vickeye...Hehe andblushing

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:02 AM

Hiya good peoples of Mingle and also the naughty people people too :laughing:

MMMmmmm I wish to ask,
What kind of person are you?

Do you like to plan things and you are well organised?
Like a nun or angel? :laughing:

Or...

Are you a person who leaves everything till the last minute
and simply wings it through? like a commando? :laughing:

waving flowerforyou

waving Morning Jaan!...Well organized,,,,since birth I think...ohwell

You plan out every detail there Miss Leigh? pitchfork bigsmile laugh

Spontaneity takes an incredible amount of planning Master Goof.....:wink:

My kind of woman. :thumbsup: :wink:

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:59 AM

This is a very serious problem that needs to be addressed. Here in Myrtle Beach we get a lot of military people on a furlough here and they say its the backdoor draft that just drains them,its a volunteer force so they have limited people , they get a little time off then right back to the action. Even the best soldiers are having a tough time adjusting.We need mental heath professionals to help these hero's out.

Right there^^^ is one of the biggest things needed, communication...We need to find a way to bridge the gap between soldiers and civilians...Less than 1% of the population is military and when these men and women are on leave or released after serving their time or getting injured, instead of a hero's welcome they come home only to be plunged into a maze of bureaucracy and a feeling of isolation as they try to transition back into civilian life by finding gainful employment, qualifying for job training, obtaining financial aid for education, qualifying for disability benefits....Their needs should be met without delay or question and they should be evaluated for post traumatic stress disorder BEFORE release, not after...We need to learn how to communicate with our active and veteran soldiers, we need CULTURAL CHANGE and POLICY CHANGE..Every soldier and veteran is a hero who risked their life for us, when they come home it is the reverse, it is our 'duty' to serve and protect them.....

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:36 AM

MMMmmmm I wish to ask,

Or...

waving flowerforyou

You plan out every detail there Miss Leigh? pitchfork bigsmile laugh

Spontaneity takes an incredible amount of planning Master Goof.....:wink:

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 07:22 AM

MMMmmmm I wish to ask,

Or...

waving flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:21 AM
Personal choices being what they are, I don't think sex before marriage is going to end anytime soon...

no photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:10 AM

2016 is gearing up to be a bigger joke than any election year to date slaphead

Elect a Bush and we go back to Iraq yet again. The Bush family has a hard-on for Iraq because of their ties to the House of Saud (the funders of 9/11)!

Elect a Clinton and we're plagued by more scandal, lies, and surrendering yet more if not all of our sovereignty and independence to the UN and its Tri-lateral commission, the World Bank, and the CFR

Elect a Graham and it's WWIII

Santorum, Huckabee, Cruz, Rubio, or any of the other "Religious Right" and we'll just be sacrificing more personal freedom for another form of control.

Trump would only prove what a joke our electorial system really is!

I think, HOPE, everyone has had enough of the Demoncraps and Repulsicons!

When you look at the voting results, that^^ might not be as ridiculous as it sounds...Roughly half of the registered voters don't vote and then there are those who don't even bother to register...Kinda scary, isn't it...Especially when the majority biotches about the outcome...Wonder how much "hope and change" would actually happen if every eligible voter actually practiced what THEY preach...

Question...If the impossible did happen and no one voted, would the sitting Vice President become the new President?...scared

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:01 PM

I don't wear jeans....ohwell slaphead

I heard it was panties you didn't wear! bigsmile

surprised So that was you in the bathroom stall, we just though it was a woman with very big feet and crappy shoes...:tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:54 PM

I totally know how you feel.. only it was my own father who did it to me. I've avoided being in the same room with him, nor have I looked him (or any other guy) in the eyes for that matter. I failed school because of that incident last year and now im trying to get back on my feet by going to University next month. I have forgiven him but I will never forget. Fortunately, father travels overseas most of the time which is a relief because I'm worried about my little sisters.. Heads up and stay strong is what I keep telling myself in the mornings... cheesy, I know, but it works :)

noway You need to safeguard your sisters by reporting your father to the proper authorities...Hard as that will be, it must be done....

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:03 PM

Trump is scary! He may actually do a good job but ... what an ego!

We are having ego problems with the current president.

Yeah, his ego is a deal breaker for me...That and the comb over...

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 02:59 PM

Well Joyce, my mother is an old lady and will be dead soon anyway and does very little to help me out of the gutter these days because she's too busy babysitting other people's children.

As far as my sister goes, she doesn't give a crap about me: doesn't even like me and I'm certainly not counting on her for anything when I need somebody's help because I've practically pleaded with her and tried to build a relationship with her but she simply isn't interested and that's what she's like, the selfish little bitsh.

And yes. When they barged into my house today I told my mother that all I want is my keys and credit card back but got some BS back from her and she did the usual and assumed that I was pissed off and would come running to her when I need her because nobody else cares.

That may be the case but I don't like this situation and at this moment I would rather be alone with nobody caring and doing stuff for me when it's causing problems between us. I would like to be able to get on with them some time in the future but it is the case that they don't respect me and treat me like this and I'm through with trying to seek their approval because nothing that I ever do is good enough for them really and it's my life at the end of the day.

whoa Whatever...

Family values are important...When the outside world closes in, it's comforting to know we can turn to our family for support, advice, hope, comfort...Even if you 'think' you don't want or need them in your life, they might want and need you in theirs...If your mother and sister are meddling in your affairs, maybe you have given them reason for concern...If so, stop doing that!...From your own words, your mum is too old to be burdened with your romantic misfires...Keeping your "love life" private does not have to mean cutting off communication with family members...You have talked on and on in the threads about your girlfriend problems and your drug and alcohol use and abuse...I imagine your family hears/sees that side of you too...Don't be such a hard azz Tawt and don't burn bridges just because you're angry...

no photo
Tue 06/16/15 02:15 PM
Lu!!....I'm sorry I missed your day...Hope it was special in every way!:wink:

flowers

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25