Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:39 PM
STFU, she doesn't know she's dead...:tongue:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:35 PM

Hate to break it to you guys/gals but sometimes when you see a remarkably pretty on line sweetie they are a paid performer for Skype purposes. They have been coached with details about you from a troll scammer/pimp who had "uglies" talking to you and now they are getting ready to reel you in. DO NOT; I REPEAT, DO NOT let your guard down and allow someone ways to take advantage of you.

Sadly it has also gotten to be a snotty party game for bored office workers/college students who joke about the latest chump that is supplementing their low paying, actually sometimes high paying or over paid office job or parents/government footing their tuition, at your expense, and the bosses while they play.

EVEN if you Skype with someone send no money, travel tickets or gifts to someone you have not met in person.

It's usually just a fake pic of a hottie, and a guy sending you a message.. It's crap, but you learn to sense the bull..

^^^This hit a sore spotgrumble ...Not all hotties are fake Mikey!pitchfork ...I think your crystal ballz could use a dusting....tongue2 ....I'm not kidding either...:angel:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:21 PM

if you were out to eat at a restaurant, and the cook was spitting in your food. then your waiter who brings the food out tells you not to eat it because the cook was spitting in it. who are you going to be mad at? the cook who is knowingly spitting in your food on purpose, or the guy bringing the food out to you who told you the wrongdoing of the cook?

no wonder our society is screwed. snowden did the right thing.

Ridiculous analogies won't turn a traitor into a hero anymore than repeating yourself will..

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 02:16 PM

Too matured to be playing games

You might want to rethink social networking sites then....shades

Come join us in the forums, we only play board games out here...tongue2

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 01:12 PM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Sun 06/14/15 01:13 PM

:smile:
let me know your take on this

noway
My take is anyone who believes that has not hiked through the woods on a cool spring day or swam in the river when they were ten years old...They haven't skated on frozen ponds or sipped from a spring fed well, smelled a rose or tasted snow....They haven't been kissed by people who love them or smiled at for no reason....They never helped an elderly person cross the street or shared a meal with someone who was hungry...I could fill this thread with beautiful things and all of them are free....:heart:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:49 AM

Is it possible? Or will girls get bored? I only wish to use sex for it's intended purpose, and I don't want to have a child yet. Will a relationship be able to keep without sex? (Advice from a girl would be best)
Sure... if you find someone who feels the same way you do.
Ill set ya up with my ex-wife, if ya want.....ya'll will get along great laugh

laugh :tongue: laugh

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:43 AM

Is it possible? Or will girls get bored? I only wish to use sex for it's intended purpose, and I don't want to have a child yet. Will a relationship be able to keep without sex? (Advice from a girl would be best)

First of all, sex does not necessarily mean penetration...When two people are in love and living together, physical intimacy becomes an important part of the relationship because it is a natural expression of love...Bathing together, massaging each other, kissing, fondling and holding each other can all be sexually satisfying...Women need to know they are desirable both physically and emotionally...Express yourself...:wink:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 11:09 AM
Edited by Leigh2154 on Sun 06/14/15 11:10 AM

"Alright gramps turn up that hearing aid,suck down this metamucil,put in your company teeth we are going out!"bigsmile

And don't forget your wallet hot pants!bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:37 AM

they are not the only choice but better choice

Ok then, the better choice for me would be sugar daddy and hopefully he would be too old to get it up....:tongue:

LOL Leigh you never fail to have the right answer. TOOOO funny. flowerforyou

Heehee:wink:

flowers :heart: waving

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 10:27 AM

they are not the only choice but better choice

Ok then, the better choice for me would be sugar daddy and hopefully he would be too old to get it up....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 09:38 AM
Veni,Vidi, Vici!..............I came, I saw, I conquered and it was worth every single heartache!...

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 09:32 AM

**UP DATED**
So ask yourself; do you still 'THINK' he's a HERO?

British spies removed from operations after Russia and China crack codes to leaked Snowden files

MI6 has been forced to pull spies out of operations due to Russia and China cracking encrypted documents stolen by US whistleblower Edward Snowden

By Nicola Harley 12:06AM BST 14 Jun 2015

Britain has had to remove its spies from live operations after Russia and China allegedly cracked top secret files stolen by US whistleblower Edward Snowden, a source has claimed.

MI6 has been forced to pull spies out of operations due to Russia and China cracking encrypted documents stolen by the former contractor to the US National Security Agency, a government source has told the BBC.

The source said the countries "have information" that led to agents being moved but added there was "no evidence" any had been harmed.

It comes after Home Secretary Theresa May told the Commons' home affairs select committee in March the leaks about Britain's surveillance capabilities had caused "damage" to the country's security.

She said Snowden's actions, after he stole and disclosed thousands of top secret files, had led to "an impact on the ability of our agencies to do the work they need to do".

According to the Sunday Times, Western intelligence agencies have been forced to pull agents out of "hostile countries" after "Moscow gained access to more than one million classified files" held by Mr Snowden.

"Senior government sources confirmed that China had also cracked the encrypted documents, which contain details of secret intelligence techniques and information that could allow British and American spies to be identified,"
the newspaper added.

Last year the Telegraph revealed GCHQ had lost track of some of the most dangerous crime lords and has had to abort surveillance on others after Snowden exposed their tactics.

The spy agency has suffered '��significant'�� damage in its ability to monitor and capture serious organized criminals following the exposes by the former CIA contractor.

Intelligence officers are now blind to more than a quarter of the activities of the UK'��s most harmful crime gangs after they changed their communications methods in the wake of the Snowden leaks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11673533/British-spies-removed-from-operations-after-Russia-and-China-crack-codes-to-leaked-Snowden-files.html

If he's caught, I hope they throw the book at him....If not,,,,,Russia, you can have him with our blessing, but fair warning, don't tell him anything you don't want the rest of the world to know!pitchfork

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 09:12 AM

What I mean to say, if your bf lend you money and you cant send him coz you are also in need. Is it mean you abandoned him already? And is it a measurement of true care and love?

Don't ask to borrow money FROM ANYONE unless you are absolutely sure you can pay it backwhoa ....You state quite clearly that your boyfriend LOANED you the money...And yeah, the choice to abandom him is all yours, but doing so does not release you from the moral obligation to PAY BACK THE MONEY YOU BORROWED from him....You already know this though, don't you....ohwell

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:23 AM

since last patch i have had this problem , it jsut shows so and so photo in writing , but if you go to there profile it pops up

i have all so had it happen on there page as well

try reloading the pic and check the size

"When it comes to uploading images to a Mingle2 account, the actual file
size is almost unlimited. The number of pixels in the image, however,
is limited to 10 million. In other words, the product of width*length
must not exceed 10000000.

Pictures should be in .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format."

Wow, thanks Dat Dat...Very smart stuff!flowers

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:15 AM

Actually your pic isn't showing either, OP

That is odd...I just went to her profile and it took a couple of seconds, but her pic did appear...Strange!

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:24 AM
Better...:smile:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:22 AM
My thoughts?...

Starting with my dad, the men I know care deeply about their looks...smitten

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:20 AM

Cell phone s and mingle do not mix......out of town with no laptop.....too difficult to be a wise azz tapping this lil screen with fat sausage fingers....all of you, please say you'll wait for me! flowerforyou

No, don't wait, it's unfair of me to ask....laugh

shades I'll be back!

Pfffttt....Waiting is what we do best Regs:wink: ...The porch light is on and you know where we hide the key!...

PS...Cookies are in the top cupboard, don't tell the kids....:tongue:

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 06:41 AM
(((((((( BEAR ))))))))...I love what you've done with this place!...:heart:

no photo
Sat 06/13/15 04:45 AM

Ideology or succession?

the former results in the latter

Exactly....and force is the culprit...

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25