Community > Posts By > TJN

TJN's photo
Thu 10/25/12 01:28 AM

I'm getting realy tired of listening to campaign speeches from our President where he acts like a little kid, joking about Romney. I mean Romnesia? Really?
Listening to Obama speek at them is like watching a High School pep rally. Not very Presidential if you ask me.

Would be nice to hear exactly what Obama has planned for the next 4 years besides hearing we need more time for the failed policies of the last 4 years to make things better because what he inherited was worse than what he thought it was.

If Romney would choose his stance on things, rather than flip flopping so much, the term Romnesia wouldn't be needed, would it?

If your going to claim flip flopping then show examples.

The OP is about how childish Obama is with his term of Romnesia and acting like a HS student leading a pep rally in every speaches he gives. Grow up Mr president please.

TJN's photo
Thu 10/25/12 12:26 AM

I'm getting realy tired of listening to campaign speeches from our President where he acts like a little kid, joking about Romney. I mean Romnesia? Really?
Listening to Obama speek at them is like watching a High School pep rally. Not very Presidential if you ask me.

Would be nice to hear exactly what Obama has planned for the next 4 years besides hearing we need more time for the failed policies of the last 4 years to make things better because what he inherited was worse than what he thought it was.

If Romney would choose his stance on things, rather than flip flopping so much, the term Romnesia wouldn't be needed, would it?
the whole idea of this thread is that Obama is being a little baby making fun of his opponent. Act like an adult not making fun of someone. That's all I hear in Obamas speaches where he is.
Grow up!!!

TJN's photo
Wed 10/24/12 03:23 PM

laugh

laugh drinker

TJN's photo
Wed 10/24/12 03:17 PM

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 03:02 PM

The military is a joke.

President Obama rules!

Healthcare is a human right!

WOW!!!!!!!!
The Military a joke?
Maybe you should thank a Veteran or someone serving in the military who fought for and defends your right to say that.
Or maybe say it to one of them face to face like a man.
If I heard you say that in person I'd be in jail.

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 02:57 PM
Condalisa Rice

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:46 AM
Edited by TJN on Sat 10/20/12 10:48 AM
DP

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:46 AM

Using a percent doesn't matter.
I'm not saying the spending under past presidents is ok.

How much did Reagan, Clinton, and Bush spend in their 8 years as president?
Hmmm less than Obama has spent in less than one term.

I was speaking debts, not spending

that makes a difference

people trying to lose weight for instance,

I guarantee someone weighing 150 would feel more successful losing 15 pounds (10 percent body weight) than would someone weighing 300 pounds who lost 20 (7 percent body weight)

even though in raw numbers the latter lost 'more' poundage,, they still didnt lose as 'significant' a portion of the weight they had,,,

Then you need to go only by the first 3 years of previous presidents.
You can't compare 8 years to 3 years.
Unless you want to forcast Obama for having 8 years then he would be at what around 140% assuming the amount doesn't go higher in any of the next 5 years.

no, at the end of this four years, or at least at this point, the debt is 60 percent higher,, not 140 percent

No siht!!!
So Obama has only raised it 60% in 3 years
What I am saying is your using a 8 year period for past presidents.
NOT THE SAME
IF YOU ONLY USE 3 YEARS FOR OBAMA THEN YOU CAN ONLY USE THE FIRST 3 YEARS OF PAST PRESIDENTS.
a little reading comprehension goes a long way.
If you want to use 8 years then you have to project that Obamas will be atleast 140% over a 8 year span.

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 10:30 AM

I was speaking debts, not spending

that makes a difference

people trying to lose weight for instance,

I guarantee someone weighing 150 would feel more successful losing 15 pounds (10 percent body weight) than would someone weighing 300 pounds who lost 20 (7 percent body weight)

even though in raw numbers the latter lost 'more' poundage,, they still didnt lose as 'significant' a portion of the weight they had,,,

Then you need to go only by the first 3 years of previous presidents.
You can't compare 8 years to 3 years.
Unless you want to forcast Obama for having 8 years then he would be at what around 140% assuming the amount doesn't go higher in any of the next 5 years.

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 09:57 AM

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 09:36 AM

So because the % is smaller he's not spending as much?
Even though the % is smaller the amount is still larger.

numbers,, use whichever ones you want,,,,

Id say having 600 tagged onto a 1000 dollar loan wouldnt upset me as much as having 500 added to a 500 dollar loan

but thats just me

You'd rather be 1600 in debt over 3 years than 1000 in debt over 8 years.
frustrated

ID rather go from having 10000 dollars in debt to having 16000 in debt

than go from having 1000 dollars in debt ti 2800 dollars in debt

yes

although Id be more concerned with my Budget being balanced than I would how many bills I had

Id say it would be better to have a mortgage and car note (debts) That I was on top of and keeping paid, than to live in a cardboard box with no 'debt'

Way to skew the numbers.
If we couldn't afford the 5 trillion over 8 years what makes you think we can afford the 6 trillion in just over 3 years?
One would think you would change your spending habits.

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 09:23 AM

numbers,, use whichever ones you want,,,,

Id say having 600 tagged onto a 1000 dollar loan wouldnt upset me as much as having 500 added to a 500 dollar loan

but thats just me

You'd rather be 1600 in debt over 3 years than 1000 in debt over 8 years.
frustrated

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 08:56 AM

TJN's photo
Sat 10/20/12 07:53 AM

the trillions in debt was 'made' before he took office,,,,thats verifiable numbers,,,,

as to the rest,, everyone has their opinion,,,,

:banana: :banana: election 2012

Yea, we had 16 trillion in debt four years ago...........slaphead whoa Not to mention the worst unemployment numbers in history almost 13% and growing in Nevada, the worst in the Nation.

What an a$$hole, November 6th cant come fast enough.

nope we had 10.6 trillion, up from 5.6 trillion when Bush took office

and 4.1 when clinton took office

and 2.9 when bush sr took office

and 1.0 when Reagan took office

,,the TRILLIONS originally mentioned have been in the making for several administrations,,,

Ok so Bush raised it 5 trillion in 8 years
It only took Obama 3 years to add 6 trillion and that's ok?

TJN's photo
Fri 10/19/12 12:27 PM

One way is Karl Rove/Koch Brothers databases, which were used in the Wisconsin recall election of Scott Walker, by using the databases they got the Sec. of State to disqualify over 100,000 voters.

Do you have some proof of that?
I don't remember hearing that here in WI.

Karl Rove- DataTrust; Koch Brothers- Themis; Using Help America Vote las (sponsored by Rep. Ney and Jaack Abramoff, both imprisoned), these databases are marketed to all 50 Sec of State to use to purge voter rolls.

Guess we will have to take your word in that.
Is there a specific news story about 100,000 voters being disqualified in WI?

Billionaires and Ballot Bandits by Greg Palast subtitle- How to Steal an Election in 9 easy Steps

Link?

TJN's photo
Fri 10/19/12 10:59 AM

One way is Karl Rove/Koch Brothers databases, which were used in the Wisconsin recall election of Scott Walker, by using the databases they got the Sec. of State to disqualify over 100,000 voters.

Karl Rove- DataTrust; Koch Brothers- Themis; Using Help America Vote las (sponsored by Rep. Ney and Jaack Abramoff, both imprisoned), these databases are marketed to all 50 Sec of State to use to purge voter rolls.

Guess we will have to take your word in that.
Is there a specific news story about 100,000 voters being disqualified in WI?

TJN's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:43 AM

TJN's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:31 AM
I would expect nothing less from this president.
16 trillion in debt = not optimal
8% unemployment = not optimal..........

TJN's photo
Wed 10/17/12 11:33 AM

Neither of them really answered any of the questions. And when Lybia was brought up Obama lied and the "moderator" was in Obamas back pocket and lied for him also.

Funny the news moderator was in President Obama's pocket to then after the debate because she backed up both of themhuh

She backed up for both of them after the debate?
You confused me.
She made a false statement about what Obama said on national TV supporting Obamas lie about Lybia.
Is the moderator not supposed to be neutral?

TJN's photo
Wed 10/17/12 11:06 AM

I take it then that you are a comfortably well-off middle class person with a secure job and plenty of promotional prospects.

If that is the case then good luck to you......but I doubt it

It really makes no difference what I do, where I'm at in life, and what my potential for advancement is. But if you must know I'm doing well and not worried about my future, I'll take care of myself.
Obama has done nothing to better the "middle class" or what's left of it.
If you ask my opinion I'd say he is on the side of destroying it so the democrats can have more people not working and living off the government.