Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:20 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:21 AM

three out of 8...come on you can do better.....

8 Simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments

1. Blame Bush, Limbaugh, Palin etc.
2. Change the subject.
3. Attack the poster. check
4. Call the other person names. check
5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right.
6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point).
7. Claim the source of the data is unreliable (again, ignore the point). check
8. Send you a personal email to try to intimidate you.

Boston globe

Austin statesman are the news papers...go look it up
Again just post it if you feel its fact!!!!! WHY SHOULD I LOOK IT UP???? YOU STARTED this thread NOT ME!!!!!!! Again if its in the BOSTEN GLOBE which Im sure is a RIGHT WING paper it must be fact!!!

AND THE RIGHT DOSNT DO THAT!!! COME out of your hole!!!! I will just take this post as LIES since YOU HAVE failed to prove anything!!!!! The GLOBE is not a conservative paper? If I posted something from a left wing source you would do the same ONLY I WOULD POST IT!!!!!

PS>>> I have done none of what you have said. I ASKED YOU TO SHOW PROOF AND YOU FAILED TO DO SO!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:15 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:16 AM

Boston globe

Austin statesman are the news papers...go look it up
Again just post it if you feel its fact!!!!! WHY SHOULD I LOOK IT UP???? YOU STARTED this thread NOT ME!!!!!!! Again if its in the BOSTEN GLOBE which Im sure is a RIGHT WING paper it must be fact!!! Fox news, Cnn, and MSNBC all show nothing but the truthlaugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:07 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:09 AM

Julia’s mother was an early Obama supporter in Massachusetts during the presidential election, so she had previously met First Lady Michelle Obama, the Obama daughters Sasha and Malia, and Vice President Joe Biden.
No site, No news paper post????? If that would even make it fact!!!! All you are doing is typing with no eveidence of anything!!!! He!! I met Obama and did a line of coke with him!!!! It was left over from the Bush administration!!laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:03 AM

I don't do politics
But supporters left or right you are ALL screwed
The sooner you realize it the better it is for your own sakes

Well said!!!!! When will people realize this!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:02 AM

Patterico continues to do terrific investigative reporting on the fake doctor who turned up at Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee’s town hall. Turns out Obama delegate and Organizing for America activist Roxana Mayer, who lied about being a pediatrician, was invited to the forum

if you choose not to educate yourself...no one will do it for you....

Do a little research

When Bush staged his town hall meetings it was highly reported now....nothing.....

PROOF? or its just MORE lies!!!

PROOF OR LIES is quite simple!!!!

NO!!!! You ran YOUR mouth...Now cowboy up and show proof...Why should I even waste my time researching something that YOU CLAIM TO BE FACT!!! SHOW PROOF!!!!

Well NOW I have to beleive itlaugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:55 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 07:59 AM

if you choose not to educate yourself...no one will do it for you....

Do a little research

When Bush staged his town hall meetings it was highly reported now....nothing.....

PROOF OR LIES is quite simple!!!!

NO!!!! You ran YOUR mouth...Now cowboy up and show proof...Why should I even waste my time researching something that YOU CLAIM TO BE FACT!!! SHOW PROOF!!!! IF YOU CANT ITS JUST LIES!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:52 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 07:53 AM

Do a little research

PROOF OR LIES is quite simple!!!! You posted it it!!! Show PROOF!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:40 AM

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:42 AM
"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

no photo
Fri 08/14/09 03:18 PM
This is good info but didnt know where to post it...Ill let the moniters do with it what they want!!!!!

Five Things You Might Not Know Your Cell Phone Can Do

For all the folks with cell phones. (This should be printed and kept in your car, purse, and wallet. Good information to have with you.) There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.
Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:

FIRST
Emergency

The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you find Yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an Emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to Establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly, this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. Try it out.

SECOND
Have you locked your keys in the car?

Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys In the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot >From your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

Editor's Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a cell phone!'

THIRD
Hidden Battery Power

Imagine your cell battery is very low. To activate, press the keys *3370#. Your cell phone will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell phone next time.

FOURTH
How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?

To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following Digits on your phone: *#06#. A 15-digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe.

If your phone gets stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless. You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.

And Finally.....

FIFTH
Free Directory Service for Cells

Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information calls when they don't have to. Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in our vehicle, which makes this situation even more of a problem. When you need to use the 411 information option, simply dial: (800)FREE 411, or (800) 3... without incurring any charge at all. Program this into your cell phone now.

This is the kind of information people don't mind receiving, so pass it on to your family and friends.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:47 PM
Does it really 'SHRINK' when you swim?

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 04:49 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/13/09 04:50 PM
You EVEN PAY taxes after you die!!!! Its called Estate Tax so they can even rob you when your 6 feet under!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:09 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/13/09 01:23 PM

happy friday eve :o)
flowerforyou you too! opps Im one of them its thursdaylaugh

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:03 PM
FRACTIONALLY QUALIFIED
We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that one of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, and said that we had the largest one Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head and said, "Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower." I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said,"NO, it's not.. Four is larger than two..." We haven't used Sears repair since.

TOO MUCH "DOH"
My daughter and I went through the McDonald's take-out window and I gave the clerk a $5 bill. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said,"You gave me too much money." I said, "Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back." She
sighed and went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, and he handed me back the quarter, and said "We're sorry but we cannot do that kind of thing." The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change. Do not confuse the clerks at Mickey D's.

OH, DEER!
I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore." (From Kingman, KS._

BRAIN DRAIN
My sister-in-law came to visit for a few days and after taking a shower that first evening, she calmly told me that our tub had a leak. I question this and she says, "Go see for yourself, there's water all over the floor." I check the tub only to find that she had the shower curtain on the outside of the tub while showering. She's my husband's sister and has blonde hair. (From Westminster, CA)

LETTUCE HELP YOU
My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce. (From Kansas City, MO)

MENTAL BAGGAGE
I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask." (From Birmingham, AL).

SIGNALS OF STUPIDITY
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually-challenged co-worker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled,
she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?!" She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS

DILBERT'S BOSS?
We were having a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear co-worker, as she was leaving the company due to "downsizing." Our manager commented cheerfully, "This is fun. We should do this more often." Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare. This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

ONE BRAIN CELL, UNPOWERED
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on. She was a deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff's office, no less.

THE DOH IS OPEN
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I
instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "It's open!" His reply, "I know. I already got that side. this was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS .

BRIDGE TO NOWHERE
When I left Hawaii and was transferred to Florida, I still had the Hawaiian plates on my car, as my car was shipped from Hawaii . I was parking somewhere (I can't remember) and a guy asked me "Wow, you drove from Hawaii to here?" I looked at him and quickly said "Yep. I took the Hawaii/San Francisco Bridge". He nodded his head and said "Cool!"

STAY ALERT! They walk among us... and they VOTE and they REPRODUCE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 12:40 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/13/09 12:41 PM

I am advocating nothing, nor to I subscribe to your views as described above. I have a healthy skepticism of both sides of this issue, but won't decide until it's all said and done. This is not the final bill and one can hope that the vies of both sides will be taken into consideration in the end, but that one side will not deprive the other side of a compromise.

that healthy skepticism doens't seem to extend to an entity that when pitted against the private sector can only survive with the help of tax-payer subsidies.. Amtrak, USPS etc..

besides.. what's the point in deciding how you feel about an issue once it's been settled? that seems slightly, umm, like cowardice.. Did Ben Franklin, or Jefferson or Adams wait to see who would win at Concord Bridge to decide on what side they would support? do you sit on the fence in all matters? just blow where ever the wind takes you?

I think we may all agree that there are problems with the lack of availability to care in some places and for some people. Where we differ is in our philosophy on the approach to the solution.

The Democrats are in control of both chambers of congress and control the white house. Give them a chance to solve a problem and it should come as no big surprise, their solution to this problem involves a massive new beauracracy and the spending untold amounts of money yet to be taxed from the American people..

If you recall, there were repeated calls from the Bush White House for tort reform and the easing of restrictions barring insurance companies from competing across state lines but that didn't happen. (There were also repeated calls to reign in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before they wrought their destruction on the country but that didn't happen either thanks to Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Co.)

By and large, affordable health insurance is available to people. Those that don't have it** either don't want it at all or don't want it bad enough to give up the booze or cigarettes or copies of People magazine or a dozen other things that, if they went without, they'd likely be able to afford that low premium/high deductible policy that could get them in to see the proper doctors when needed.. I saw one today.. they advertise them on broadcast tv all the time, during the day during soaps, late at night after all the re-runs are over... It's out there to buy..

but that's not what they want.. they want someone to give it to them.. just like they've been given "free lunch" all through public school (by the way, the vary concept violates one of the most basic American principles ie, "no such thing as a free lunch") just like they were given no money down loans on a house they couldn't afford (we all saw how well that turned out for the economy), just like they were given $3500-4500 to trade in an old car in exchange for a new car (payment)...

by the way.. all those people that screamed from the roof tops how awfull the Bush budget deficit was need to look at how much Obama has pile on.. $1.8T with another $1.3T for the coming fiscal year.. that's more than $3T in the first half of his term in office onto a deficit that's taken over 230 years to accumulate to just over $11 trillion.. (that's an increase of oer 25% for those keeping score at home) and more than quadruple even the largest deficit year of the Bush Admin..

Hope and Change

(** with the exception of those that have been dropped for coming down with catastrophic illness and the like. I'm not sure how big a problem that is exactly but to the extent that it exist it needs to be addressed.. and the pre-existing conditions folks out there need to know that they're basically bringing in a wrecked car and asking for collision insurance.. )
WOW love the low cost HIGH deductable!!!!!! Hmmmmmm kinda defeats the purpose dosnt it? If your struggling to make the premiums Im sure the high deductable will be a piece of cake!!!!! He!! just go to the ER...If you cant pay ITS FREE laugh

low premium/high deductible policies are how young healthy people who don't sit at the doctor's office all the time save money on the monthly expenses.. If I can make a $20/mo payment rather than a $100/mo payment and in exchange go from a $200 or $400 deductbible to 600 or 800, that's a risk I'm willing to take. I save $80 for food, car ins, beer, etc.. or just save it twd the deductible.

So you can see that over the course of a few months, I've covered my deductible and still kept my monthly cost down.. Doesn't anyone remember high school economics??

(But I hit on the key word there, didn't I? risk... little word. risk. but it means huge things. it could be called something else too. life.)

Now, It doesn't make sense if you have some chronic disease, but if you're generally healthy, it makes sense. It's just betting on yourself not to go to the hospital for anything short of a broken arm.. If i get a cold, I go see the GP, the family doctor and she writes me a script for whatever it is that's bugging me, ask me how life's treating me and if I'm still off the cigarettes.. office visit, no big deal, $50 bucks and 15-20 in meds.. she knows to write me up for the generic and that I don't need the expensive stuff. I'm out of there for under a bill.. most people spend that going out at night, more if you're married with chillins.. get it? tcob. don't come to me every time you get a splinter in your hand. You've been shown how to take one out plenty of times. Its time you took it out yourself.

get what I'm saying? I could go on but I think I've made my point..
You made your point of generalizing all people!!!!!!! $100 a month try $400 a month!!!!!!

PS And I take out my own splinterslaugh

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 06:51 PM
Everything about our healthcare is a myth. WE have the best in the world and the cheapest!!!! If you cant afford the insurance we wont deny you treatment like some insurance companies do. He!! if they do we still wont deny you care. COME ON PEOPLE its free for gods sake!! Pre-existing conditions we will take care of you now!! Hell people without insurance seem to get better care without all those pre approvals or deductibles!!!!!!! WHY WORRY someone else will pay!!!! ME and everyone else with insurancemad Nope nothing wrong with the system! Why even tweak it just drop your insurance and enjoy the "FREE" healthcare!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 06:32 PM
He!! 40 pages the kids either 400lbs by now or a heroin addict:wink:

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 08/12/09 05:51 PM

I am advocating nothing, nor to I subscribe to your views as described above. I have a healthy skepticism of both sides of this issue, but won't decide until it's all said and done. This is not the final bill and one can hope that the vies of both sides will be taken into consideration in the end, but that one side will not deprive the other side of a compromise.

that healthy skepticism doens't seem to extend to an entity that when pitted against the private sector can only survive with the help of tax-payer subsidies.. Amtrak, USPS etc..

besides.. what's the point in deciding how you feel about an issue once it's been settled? that seems slightly, umm, like cowardice.. Did Ben Franklin, or Jefferson or Adams wait to see who would win at Concord Bridge to decide on what side they would support? do you sit on the fence in all matters? just blow where ever the wind takes you?

I think we may all agree that there are problems with the lack of availability to care in some places and for some people. Where we differ is in our philosophy on the approach to the solution.

The Democrats are in control of both chambers of congress and control the white house. Give them a chance to solve a problem and it should come as no big surprise, their solution to this problem involves a massive new beauracracy and the spending untold amounts of money yet to be taxed from the American people..

If you recall, there were repeated calls from the Bush White House for tort reform and the easing of restrictions barring insurance companies from competing across state lines but that didn't happen. (There were also repeated calls to reign in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac before they wrought their destruction on the country but that didn't happen either thanks to Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Co.)

By and large, affordable health insurance is available to people. Those that don't have it** either don't want it at all or don't want it bad enough to give up the booze or cigarettes or copies of People magazine or a dozen other things that, if they went without, they'd likely be able to afford that low premium/high deductible policy that could get them in to see the proper doctors when needed.. I saw one today.. they advertise them on broadcast tv all the time, during the day during soaps, late at night after all the re-runs are over... It's out there to buy..

but that's not what they want.. they want someone to give it to them.. just like they've been given "free lunch" all through public school (by the way, the vary concept violates one of the most basic American principles ie, "no such thing as a free lunch") just like they were given no money down loans on a house they couldn't afford (we all saw how well that turned out for the economy), just like they were given $3500-4500 to trade in an old car in exchange for a new car (payment)...

by the way.. all those people that screamed from the roof tops how awfull the Bush budget deficit was need to look at how much Obama has pile on.. $1.8T with another $1.3T for the coming fiscal year.. that's more than $3T in the first half of his term in office onto a deficit that's taken over 230 years to accumulate to just over $11 trillion.. (that's an increase of oer 25% for those keeping score at home) and more than quadruple even the largest deficit year of the Bush Admin..

Hope and Change

(** with the exception of those that have been dropped for coming down with catastrophic illness and the like. I'm not sure how big a problem that is exactly but to the extent that it exist it needs to be addressed.. and the pre-existing conditions folks out there need to know that they're basically bringing in a wrecked car and asking for collision insurance.. )
WOW love the low cost HIGH deductable!!!!!! Hmmmmmm kinda defeats the purpose dosnt it? If your struggling to make the premiums Im sure the high deductable will be a piece of cake!!!!! He!! just go to the ER...If you cant pay ITS FREE laugh

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:27 PM
FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:14 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 08/12/09 07:18 AM

Can we give Obama a chance? No one is even giving him a chance to put something on the table

sure they are

they just don't like what he is putting on the table
Like the death squad twist and lies!!!! WHICH WAS PROPOSED BY A REPUBLICAN SENATER IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25