Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 08:53 PM

maybe 22% ish or so

to be fair the 53% is a large enough statistical sample that the percentage who didnt vote prolly would have broke down on about the same lines

its just more fun to say that only 25% of Americans actually voted for Obama (and is a true statement)
Its sad more people vote for American Idol!!!!

One thing, Temp. Those teenagers could press the redial over and over again when voting for their favorite Idol. lol
flowerforyou flowerforyou I was thinking Acorn had something to with it...At least the vote is called in so no 'Hanging Chads" to decide the final vote....

I live in Florida I know but Hey I acually like JEB until that feasco!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:21 PM

ummm sports players are supposed to set a bigger example than anyone.people can claim that football,baseball,and basketball players aren't Role Models but that is BS!.every kid that plays sports has a pro athlete that they look up to that they want to be like and that is a ROLE MODEL

No. That's not true. They are people. Just like we are.

That huge uproar when Charles Barkely told parents that he wasn't a role model was dead accurate.

Just as no one should be put on a pedestal, sports stars shouldn't be relied upon to be role models for your children.

It puts s level of pressure on the players that many of them are ill equipped to handle.
Well dam now I feel sorry for the bunch of over-paid millionaires!!!!! NOT!!!!!!

First, over paid is a strictly relative term. If you were the CEO of a giant company, and made a few million dollars a year for doing it, would you consider yourself " over paid " and return 85% of your salary??

The people who own the teams that pay these guys don't seem to be doing too much complaining about the players being " over paid ". Especially when they are winning.

Second, just because these guys make a whole lot of money for what they do doesn't mean that parents should look to them to mentor their children.

exactly guy

that is why i posted this earlier

that is a cop out for negligent parents

raise your kids to know right from wrong
and
what another does will not be reflected in their behavio

some just do not get it

if you have kids it is your responsibility to raise them properly

not to look at those in the public eye and expect them to be a positive influence (yeah t would be nice if they were)

in the end it is the parents responsibility
I agreedrinker drinker but Im dam sure not gonna feel sorry for someone who puts himself in that position making that kinda of money!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:16 PM

maybe 22% ish or so

to be fair the 53% is a large enough statistical sample that the percentage who didnt vote prolly would have broke down on about the same lines

its just more fun to say that only 25% of Americans actually voted for Obama (and is a true statement)
Its sad more people vote for American Idol!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 08:15 PM

and that was 53% of the 56% who actually voted

soooo about 25% of Americans voted for Obama?
Not good at math so the would make what % of americans voted for McCain/Palin?:tongue: or for that matter GWB? I think you will find the # alot lower!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:00 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 08:07 PM

lets address this DEATH SQUAD nonsense..the "Obama wants to kill your Grandma" bs. Read the thing..I mean really read it,....this health care plan offers people 1st 2nd opinions that right now they ARE NOT offered. As a nurse who works in geriatrics I can tell you my dog is given more options if she were diagnosed with cancer right now then an elderly woman on medicaid in a nursing home , or worse yet at home with no family to intervene!

I agree ..I am with the people..Knock Knock,,the people that put Obama in office, he didn't win by little bit. The man won by a landslide. Now everyone wants to take cover and pull the "I didn't vote for him!" I voted for him...Im proud I voted for him...and I would vote for him again.
let the attacks beginglasses

ummm while I agree with the rest of what you said

Obama won by 53% that isnt a landslide
It is when Bush won with %49 of the vote in 2004!!!!:tongue: Or should I say a minority of the vote!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 06:17 PM

Hi everyone!i am looking or searching for people who have been in kenya,to share with me their experiences
drinker The president was born in Kenyadrinker
I have been to Mombasa, Kenya but that was many years ago...Mombasa a little Island off the coast of Kenya. Very poor(the people) but some of the nicest people in the world.

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:23 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 04:29 PM

If the only "REFORM" on the board is cutting medicare watch the rates go up even faster!!!!!

drinker scarry thought, but true
with more and more baby boomers reaching that age medicare will get more and more expensive to sustain
drinker drinker The majority of employer based health insurance requires you go on medicare when you become social security age. Your insurance will become the secondary payer and medicare will become the main primary payer. Been that way for many years. So cutting medicare will ONLY drive the cost up on YOUR insurance premiums even faster than they have been!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:12 PM
If the only "REFORM" on the board is cutting medicare watch the rates go up even faster!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:10 PM

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that government alternative to private health insurance is "not the essential element" of the administration's health care overhaul. The White House would be open to co-ops, she said

from the begining of this bill that has been what was being pushed as the biggest problem with our health care.

Now it's not and it will prob be dropped?

Don't you find it convenient that when faced with an overwhelming opposition to this that all of a sudden they are willing to change it.

Could the change come due to the fact that the 2010 elections are just around the corner and a lot of dems were fearing of losing their seats?
Wow!!!! Bit.... about not listening to the people and when they do you find ulterior motives???????? HMMMMMMMMM

The left...The right...THEY are not ever going to change anything!!!!!

My piont was no matter what side they are on they will do whatever it takes to get reelected.
There is no they only them!!!!!! There is no difference!!! I beleive there are more rep seats up for reelection!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:01 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 04:07 PM

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that government alternative to private health insurance is "not the essential element" of the administration's health care overhaul. The White House would be open to co-ops, she said

from the begining of this bill that has been what was being pushed as the biggest problem with our health care.

Now it's not and it will prob be dropped?

Don't you find it convenient that when faced with an overwhelming opposition to this that all of a sudden they are willing to change it.

Could the change come due to the fact that the 2010 elections are just around the corner and a lot of dems were fearing of losing their seats?
Wow!!!! Bit.... about them not listening to the people and when they do you find ulterior motives???????? HMMMMMMMMM

The left...The right...THEY are not ever going to change anything!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 02:43 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 02:45 PM

Libery vs Tyranny
Pro Life vs Abortion
Against Gay marriage based on the behavior vs anything goes
second amendment rights vs gun control
less government vs expansive and intrusive government
lower taxes vs more taxes
the death penalty vs coddling prisioners
the planet is doing just fine vs the whole global warming crowd
Reagan vs Obama
Capitalism vs Communism / Stateism

I think it's very interesting that you talk about liberty and Control, yet you feel the right to tell me as a woman what I can and can't decide about my own body. I say stay the hell out of decisions related to my own body, and stay the hell out of my bed room and my personal partnerships. You are just as controlling as those on the left that want to decide what the hell I should eat and drink, whether I should smoke etc.

I am beginning to understand what folks mean by the left is no different from the right. But I will say there are people republican and democrat that I admire that have common sense ideas even if there are somethings they believe that I don't, we just don't hear enough from them. Instead we hear from flaming wingnuts on both sides simply want to shut down any and all discussion that might move us forward.

you can do anything you want with your body and in your bedroom...but...I and most Americans don't wany gay marriage legalized based on the behavior...:smile:
Plz explain the behavior!!!!!!! How do you know what they do or do you and still in the closet and afraid to come out????laugh

Funny Ive been around some gay people and "THEY BEHAVE" better than most of us straight people!!!!

One way to fix it is for us straight people to quit having those gay kids!!!!

I don't need to explain anything...it's illegal, and I'm in the majority...:smile:
MARRIAGE MIGHT BE but the last I looked being gay is not!!!! So explain the behavior?

The SEX, The love what???? Lets let the goverment have a say on what you do in your bedroom and see how you feel!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 02:30 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 02:38 PM

Libery vs Tyranny
Pro Life vs Abortion
Reagan vs Obama

I think it's very interesting that you talk about liberty and Control, yet you feel the right to tell me as a woman what I can and can't decide about my own body. I say stay the hell out of decisions related to my own body, and stay the hell out of my bed room and my personal partnerships. You are just as controlling as those on the left that want to decide what the hell I should eat and drink, whether I should smoke etc.

I am beginning to understand what folks mean by the left is no different from the right. But I will say there are people republican and democrat that I admire that have common sense ideas even if there are somethings they believe that I don't, we just don't hear enough from them. Instead we hear from flaming wingnuts on both sides simply want to shut down any and all discussion that might move us forward.

you can do anything you want with your body and in your bedroom...but...I and most Americans don't wany gay marriage legalized based on the behavior...:smile:
Plz explain the behavior!!!!!!! How do you know what they do or do you and still in the closet and afraid to come out????laugh

Funny Ive been around some gay people and "THEY BEHAVE" better than most of us straight people!!!!

One way to fix it is for us straight people to quit having those gay kids!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 02:28 PM

ummm sports players are supposed to set a bigger example than anyone.people can claim that football,baseball,and basketball players aren't Role Models but that is BS!.every kid that plays sports has a pro athlete that they look up to that they want to be like and that is a ROLE MODEL

No. That's not true. They are people. Just like we are.

That huge uproar when Charles Barkely told parents that he wasn't a role model was dead accurate.

Just as no one should be put on a pedestal, sports stars shouldn't be relied upon to be role models for your children.

It puts s level of pressure on the players that many of them are ill equipped to handle.
Well dam now I feel sorry for the bunch of over-paid millionaires!!!!! NOT!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 11:14 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 11:15 AM

surprised Cheney has death squads?

I wonder if they are hiring?
They wouldnt hire me I couldnt hit the broadside of a barn.laugh He!! everyone sprewing trash I might as well to!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 11:19 AM

Libery vs Tyranny
Pro Life vs Abortion
Reagan vs Obama

The Pateriot Act! The IRAQ war! Chaneys death squads!
What has your party done to reverse the abortion issue? NOTHING!!!!!
Gun Control? Look at what Florida proposes to do!!!!
Less Govermentlaugh GWB
GAY RIGHTS! You dont wont the goverment interfering with YOUR LIFE!!!
Look at the prices during GWB.. Is that not a tax? You get more revenue!!!!!
Yes they should die!!!!!
The planet is just finefrustrated The rivers are polluted, the woods are trashed, the Ice cap IS MELTING!!!! YEP JUST FINE!!!!!
REAGANlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh His your BEST PREZlaugh laugh laugh
WHO BAILED OUT THE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE BAILOUT CRAP!!!!!! WHO COULDNT BE HONEST WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:43 AM

Libery vs Tyranny
Pro Life vs Abortion
Reagan vs Obama

The Pateriot Act! The IRAQ war! Chaneys death squads!
What has your party done to reverse the abortion issue? NOTHING!!!!!
Gun Control? Look at what Florida proposes to do!!!!
Less Govermentlaugh GWB
Look at the prices during GWB.. Is that not a tax? You get more revenue!!!!!
Yes they should die!!!!!
The planet is just finefrustrated The rivers are polluted, the woods are trashed, the Ice cap IS MELTING!!!! YEP JUST FINE!!!!!
REAGENlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh His your BEST PREZlaugh laugh laugh
WHO BAILED OUT THE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE BAILOUT!!!!!! WHO COULDNT BE HONEST WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:30 AM

the anger and outrage at these Townhalls...isn't so much about healthcare...it's more about the people of this country...telling Obama what they think about him...his policies, and his administration...in 8 months...the American people have watched the takeover of private business...telling CEO's how much money they can make...apologizing for this great nation without EVER promoting it's greatness...sucking up to Dictators...blowing a HUGE hole in the National debt by adding a trillion dollars to it in only 6 months...watching 650,000 more Americans sign up for food stamps last month...blaming George Bush for everything thats gone wrong under his watch...If my memory serves me right...wasn't Obama in the Senate when all this was taking place...taking credit for the stock market...but...when it was tanking saying that " I really don't pay attention to that...it's like a tracking pole...it goes up and down "...it's now going up...because it looks like his healthcare plan is going down...one day saying the recession is coming to an end...then 3 days later watching another 558,000 file for unemployment...I mean is it over or isn't it ?...I remember about 4 weeks ago...Obama was talking about a second stimulis package...saying that Doctors would rather yank out tonsils and amputate limbs so they can make more money...now you know why...they have this guy on teleprompter...calling cops stupid...implying racists motives...saying we're closing Gitmo...and it's still open...talks about ending the war in Iraq...as we stay in their...so now tell me...are these townhalls just about healthcare ?...:smile: ...this guys a chip on your shoulder...America hatin'...get even with em'...community agitator...through and through...and the American people...are seeing one example after another...each and everyday...

drinker
Gio never answers this. Just what the he!! is the difference between the two parties!!!! He defends Bush but didnt Bush and his looneys do the same things....REALLY plz show a difference between the looney left and the almighty right!!!! THERE IS NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Sure there is. Its the spelling!
So if there's no answer arnt you just as looney as your friends on the left?laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/16/09 10:18 AM

the anger and outrage at these Townhalls...isn't so much about healthcare...it's more about the people of this country...telling Obama what they think about him...his policies, and his administration...in 8 months...the American people have watched the takeover of private business...telling CEO's how much money they can make...apologizing for this great nation without EVER promoting it's greatness...sucking up to Dictators...blowing a HUGE hole in the National debt by adding a trillion dollars to it in only 6 months...watching 650,000 more Americans sign up for food stamps last month...blaming George Bush for everything thats gone wrong under his watch...If my memory serves me right...wasn't Obama in the Senate when all this was taking place...taking credit for the stock market...but...when it was tanking saying that " I really don't pay attention to that...it's like a tracking pole...it goes up and down "...it's now going up...because it looks like his healthcare plan is going down...one day saying the recession is coming to an end...then 3 days later watching another 558,000 file for unemployment...I mean is it over or isn't it ?...I remember about 4 weeks ago...Obama was talking about a second stimulis package...saying that Doctors would rather yank out tonsils and amputate limbs so they can make more money...now you know why...they have this guy on teleprompter...calling cops stupid...implying racists motives...saying we're closing Gitmo...and it's still open...talks about ending the war in Iraq...as we stay in their...so now tell me...are these townhalls just about healthcare ?...:smile: ...this guys a chip on your shoulder...America hatin'...get even with em'...community agitator...through and through...and the American people...are seeing one example after another...each and everyday...

drinker
Gio never answers this. Just what the he!! is the difference between the two parties!!!! He defends Bush but didnt Bush and his looneys do the same things....REALLY plz show a difference between the looney left and the almighty right!!!! THERE IS NONE!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:13 PM
Its obviously funny for the right and the left is saying "Yep great family values there"laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:03 PM
LEFT OR RIGHT ITS FUNNY!!!!!

3 Kids Fishing

Barack Obama was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he
tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were
fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered
the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, 'I want to go to Disneyland '

Barack said, 'No problem, I'll take you there on my Airforce One
airplane.'

The second kid said, 'I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan 's shoes.'

Barack said, 'I'll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan
sign them!'

The third kid said, ' I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in
TV and stereo headset!'

Barack was a little perplexed by this and said, 'But you don't look