Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:42 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/30/09 09:48 AM
I had some hope she might just make it in nascar until I read about her Arca test at Daytona....IN DRAFTING practice she stayed 2 car lenghths back and commented on how close the cars ran togetherlaugh laugh laugh Wait till she gets bumped around alittle bit!!!!!!! I cant beleive she didnt know how they draft and bump around Daytonalaugh laugh laugh

Maybe she should stay in IRL and let Kelly Earnhardt race!!!!!

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:35 AM
What happened to aiding and abetting a criminal? Last time I looked it was against the law to help someone in the commission of a crime!!!!! They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:31 AM
Ever been to France? I have and its a dirty, down right nasty country! Cleanliness must be outlawed!!!!!

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:27 AM

Actually, yes it matters. Whoever paid, owns him. That might be good for some radical cults but, it sure as heII ain't good for Americans.
My daughter has student loans and I guarantee nobody owns her!!!! You need to get out more. Go have a beer or something!

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:24 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 12/30/09 09:24 AM
I have this really neat gadget called a remote..GREATEST thing!!!!If I dont like whats on I just turn the channel.....slaphead

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 07:57 AM
Who gives a rats azz. The only homes I want to see sale are all the foreclosures here!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:23 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/19/09 07:24 AM
Took my mom to get hers and funny thing "where was the military making sure you got yours". Where are the shot militia knocking on your doors?????? Funny people who want it are having trouble finding places to get them. THEY MUST HAVE GAVE(FORCED) ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT WANT IT TO GET ONE and now theres not enought left for people who really want one....

LMFAOrofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:11 AM

if you have a dog

and you buy homeowners insurance, they will require you to keep liability for your dog. and it doesnt matter if it is a pit bull or not

I've already been through that. I couldn't get homeowner insurance without a special provision for my dogs

and if someone sneaks into your yard at night and gets bitten. you are liable
Yes there is provision for all dog but mention Pit, Rott or German Shepard and you will find it VERY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to have it written if they will write it at all!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:05 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/19/09 07:06 AM
NO!!! BUT.....

Should have to carry liability insurance on them whether they rent or own.TRY AND GET IT ON YOUR HOMEOWNERS Ins!!!! Then see how many people want to keep them...

It should me mandatory on ALL PETS!!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:00 PM
How about that Mark Martin! He is gonna win that Championship yet!!!!

Lets get it out of the way:
Hit that left
Rednecks and Inbread
Not a sport
ECT ECT ECT

I would love to see Mark finally get his. He has to be the MOST RESPECTED MAN of any sport!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 07:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 09/25/09 07:33 AM
AGAIN schools are a LOCAL issue governed by a elected LOCAL School board!!!!!

LEAVE MINE ALONE!!!!! I like mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:57 AM
Is the War on Drugs More Costly Than It's Worth? YES

The only thing it has accomplished is to put BIG $$$$$$$ into the wrong hands!!!!!

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:53 AM
Something needs done or I wont be able to afford mine and Ive paid into it for almost 20years!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:52 AM
I have raised my daughter with no help from mom or the goverment AND HEALTHCARE IS A BIG ISSUE TO ME!!!!!

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:13 PM

then tell Barry to do another line of coke and shut the hell up..

maybe smoke another joint..
WOW great response if Barry was caught Dr shopping and lying to investigators!!!!! Rush should have lost all his rights just like everyone else who commits a felony in Florida!!!! PERIOD ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

The Coke was left over GWB anyways!!!!!:tongue:

take it to a grand jury.
Oh you mean those Liberal Judges you always ***** about!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:08 PM

then tell Barry to do another line of coke and shut the hell up..

maybe smoke another joint..
WOW great response if Barry was caught Dr shopping and lying to investigators!!!!! Rush should have lost all his rights just like everyone else who commits a felony in Florida!!!! PERIOD ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

The Coke was left over GWB anyways!!!!!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:01 PM
Tell him to pop another pill and shut the ffffin up!!!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 08/28/09 08:01 AM

Is hunting a sport for rednecks? not sure how it fits in to a sports category.
No, all the rednecks are at the Nascar race. Dont mess with my ticket or I will shoot you with my crossbow as soon as I get done doing my sister!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 07:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 08/28/09 07:42 AM
I have hunted rabbit, pheasant, deer, turkey, and coon when I lived in Ohio. I have a Horten Hunter 150lb cross bow I use when deer hunting and have even taken a turkey with it,

Im in Florida now and the deer are no bigger than a dog so dont hunt them here. I have taken two boar hogs and last year went on my first gator hunt.

I am gonna try and make it north this year for deer season!!!

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 06:40 AM
And who has the most inpact on recent elections? The INDEPENDENTS!!!! Its not hard to figure out why!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25