Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:44 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/23/10 08:51 PM

No

only if allowed in

way to many freaks out there who can take advantage without the young ones even realizing it!:heart:
Yes there are and thats why I have openly discussed such things with my kid at a very early age...But IF I feel she(and did) was mature enough to join such a site younger than 18, it should be up to me!!!!!

I have always gave my child a "Little" slack in such matters because she never gave me a reason not to..Should all kids be allowed...NO but I will make those decisions concerning mine...She turned out just fine!!

Oppsss I have misunderstood ya.....SRY!!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:32 PM
Feed him

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:49 PM

Should teens (anyone under the age of 18) be allowed to have a Myspace account that their parent does not have access to?
Its should be up to the parent...I did not have a problem with mine doing so....

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:42 PM

:banana: i am ready as well just wish i was there instead of here.i guess it's just us 3 but that's ok they dont know what they r missing:angel: waving LET'S GO RACING BOY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im not going any where...Us "REDNECKS" will stick together..flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:39 PM

I was talking with my neighbor and she has a couple grand children in Elementary School...They are teaching the kids proper hygiene. The washing of hands, covering of the mouths when coughing and sneezing, EXT....They have hand sanitizers everywhere and the kids are "ENCOURAGED" to use them...My kid is grown but I think this is GREAT!!!!!

Schools are a "LOCAL" issue and should remain that way...If you don't like whats happening in your schools...GET INVOLVED, I like our schools and have NEVER had a problem with them...

As far as the OP I wouldnt have a problem with it in our school system!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
no wonder they can't pass a lit . test with out a curbe .there's no time for the 4 r's
They dont have a problem here maybe you should get involved in your 'LOCAL" schools...It might do you some good!!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:36 PM

It is not mandatory nor a requirement. What is the big to-do with teaching someone to treat others politely and courteously (both males and females). If it's not taught at home I for one am glad that these kids are exposed to it at school, beats other things they learn (can learn) en route to and from school.

waving

Hey Fran:smile:

I agree with you...You know my feeling on schools...My kid, My school, My community..

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 02/23/10 09:44 AM
VEGAS NEXT BABY!!!! OH YA Lets go racin boys!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:42 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

From Nascar.com

Broadcast Schedule
Sprint Cup SeriesLive NowPractice
3 p.m. ET
Friday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowQualifying
6:30 p.m. ET
Friday
Live Leaderboard
PitCommand
MRN Radio
Live NowPractice
2:30 p.m. ET
Saturday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowPractice
3:45 p.m. ET
Saturday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowRace
3 p.m. ET
Sunday

:thumbsup: i knew u would come through Doug:angel: winking
flowerforyou Ahhh shucksbigsmile Reach up and pull those straps tight one more time!!!!! Lets go racin boys!!!drinker drinker flowerforyou
drinks drinks smooched i'd loved to reach up and pull those strap's tight:banana: LET'S GO RACIN BOY'S HELL YEAH SAY'S THIS RED NECK HICK:angel: winking waving sorry Don had running to do then went to championship bull ridin last nt.who won?will b here off on tomorrow for sure
Suzanne, I will race with ya anytime...
blushing Dough i'll go race with u anytime as well:angel: waving
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers drool

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:31 AM
I was talking with my neighbor and she has a couple grand children in Elementary School...They are teaching the kids proper hygiene. The washing of hands, covering of the mouths when coughing and sneezing, EXT....They have hand sanitizers everywhere and the kids are "ENCOURAGED" to use them...My kid is grown but I think this is GREAT!!!!!

Schools are a "LOCAL" issue and should remain that way...If you don't like whats happening in your schools...GET INVOLVED, I like our schools and have NEVER had a problem with them...

As far as the OP I wouldnt have a problem with it in our school system!!!!

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 03:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR
OWN AGE AND THINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD?
WELL... YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE.

MY NAME IS ALICE AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING
ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.
I NOTICED HIS DIPLOMA, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.

SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED
BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS AGO.

COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON,
WAY BACK THEN? UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY
DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.

THIS BALDING, GREY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED
FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE..
AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD
ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL ..

'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

'WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.
HE ANSWERED, 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'

'YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

THEN, THAT UGLY,

OLD,

BALD,

WRINKLED,

FAT ***,

GREY-HAIRED,
DECREPIT,

SON-OF-A-***** ASKED:

'WHAT DID YOU TEACH?

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 03:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 02/22/10 03:23 PM
TJN,

"He has a right of free speech".....I have the same right as long as "I dont break the sites rules"

The Hypocrisy is HE COMITTED MULTIABLE FELONIES and should have lost all his civil rights like every other felon in the state of Florida....

The right wing seems to ***** all the time time about the "LIBERAL" judges....NEED I SAY MORE!!!!!

Like I said before Im a Independent and dont have my head up either parties azz.

Do I agree with all the DEMS have done...HELL NO BUT I ALSO SEE ALL THE BS ON THE REPS SIDE TOO!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:15 PM
One word....RUBBERS dont leave home without them!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:13 PM
"hypocrisy"!!!!!!! Look who you idealize!!!!!!! He shouldnt even have the right to vote!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 02:09 PM

well its time for me to get a few things done
have a good night
flowerforyou ya me as well i guess Doug isnt feeling well cause he's not posted have a good eve:angel: waving
im doin alot better just really sore...I will be up and running soon!!!Sundays race was a good one...JJ again!!! I though the RCR boys were gonna run him down....Jr continues his struggles...Hope it gets better for him...

no photo
Mon 02/22/10 11:13 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

From Nascar.com

Broadcast Schedule
Sprint Cup SeriesLive NowPractice
3 p.m. ET
Friday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowQualifying
6:30 p.m. ET
Friday
Live Leaderboard
PitCommand
MRN Radio
Live NowPractice
2:30 p.m. ET
Saturday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowPractice
3:45 p.m. ET
Saturday
Live Leaderboard
Live NowRace
3 p.m. ET
Sunday

:thumbsup: i knew u would come through Doug:angel: winking
flowerforyou Ahhh shucksbigsmile Reach up and pull those straps tight one more time!!!!! Lets go racin boys!!!drinker drinker flowerforyou
drinks drinks smooched i'd loved to reach up and pull those strap's tight:banana: LET'S GO RACIN BOY'S HELL YEAH SAY'S THIS RED NECK HICK:angel: winking waving sorry Don had running to do then went to championship bull ridin last nt.who won?will b here off on tomorrow for sure
Suzanne, I will race with ya anytime...

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:03 AM

he did good
now lets see what danica does today
watched her practice yesterday, still working on getting comfortable

hope she picks it up!!!
I think she well be ok....

My only question with her at Daytona was a couple of comments she made about running so close together. SHE HAD to know about bumpdrafting and the areo aspect of it......

RCR is showing a good start to the season after a dismal 2009...

Jamie Mac????? I really hope it continues for him....A really NICE kid!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/20/10 06:54 AM
To me it just Plain laziness. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE TAUGHT ANYTHING!!!! YOU CAN LEARN ON YOUR OWN>>>>Laziness!!!!!

Hi ya WINXflowerforyou

As far as the OPs Racist remark he should read what HE writes HIMSELF!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 06:51 PM

He's just sorry he got caught.laugh laugh
Ya beat me to itlaugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 05:49 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 02/19/10 05:53 PM
My question is HOW can someone call someone else a racist WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THEIR POSTS HAVE RACIST OVERTONES!!!!

I sometimes wonder if people even realize what they post!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 05:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 02/19/10 05:39 PM
Jamie Mac on the Pole!!!!!

206 mph entering the corners on a flat track(very little banking) is "Haulin the mail"!!!!!!!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25