Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/18/09 08:36 AM
I believe the public option is off the table its been talked about for days. The American people were heard!!! We should be talking about REAL REFORM or healthcare is the next bubble to burst and its not going to be pretty!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:25 AM

being diagnosed with a Kidney Reflux condition, which requires constant monitoring and antibiotics.

we are not talking simple fever here

and still she was doing 55 not flying

and how fast did the cop go to catch her

if speeding alone is the danger the cop also endangered others

probably more so cause he had to go faster to catch her

no one here did the correct thing

IM NOT JUDGING JUST ASKING QUESTIONS which none of us has a clue to the answers!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/18/09 08:04 AM
Im with ddn on this one and we never agree!!! Yes all states are different but here they send a ambulance to every fender bender no matter how small! You call 911 with a problem, they will respond unless you tell them otherwise..

If the baby was doing better why would you be speeding to the hospital when you refused ambulance care?( Just speculating as thats the way it is here)...

If the baby was doing better wouldnt you try and see her pediatrician vs going to the ER(No time was stated so again just speculation) but then again if you have no insurance you go to the ER...

I am not judging her just speculating on the events...To many ifs and buts with this story to judge anyone....Maybe its another case of 911 not doing their jobs!!!!! Who knows until the questions are answered!!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:41 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/18/09 05:43 AM
Lets see...

She called 911 what happen to their responce?????Did they respond??? The baby was doing better...so she jumps into the car and drives to the hospital... When she arrives at the hospital the kid has a temp of 106!!! (The baby was doing better?) and I would question 911 and her...Something is not right with this story!!!!

Wow!!! LOTS of question here!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:15 PM
LACOSTE cologne by Lacoste.....Very good, very expensive and hard to find....drinker Just found their site to bad it so expensive!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:00 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 06:00 PM
I have never got a flu shot and never will!!! I have had some colds but nothing else!!!! Like my mom use to say "WASH THOSE DAM HANDS"!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:57 PM
I fail to see where its any worse than the regular flu! Thousands die each year from flu symptoms!!! In all fairness I dont see Obamas name in there anywhere!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:32 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 05:50 PM

If there are major cuts to medicare what do you think will happen? Will there be savings?

Before you answer and you have an employer back insurance plan please read the provision about what happens when you reach social security age...

I plan on depending on neither when I get there. know why?? I know without a doubt in my heart and mind that there will be nothing left, despite all the money I already have and will continue to pour into both during my working life..

the wise will do likewise..
I agree!!!!! I too am planning ahead ... I have to go on medicare when I reach Soc Sec age(AND I DOUBT IT WILL BE THERE ALSO) and my employer based insurance becomes the secondary payer. My dads was the same way!!!! So who's going to eat those costs if it folds? Me and you!!! Only the cost is going to be huge!!!!! NO ONE WINS AND DEFINATLY NO SAVINGS

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:22 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 05:25 PM

It would have dire consequences to the folks on Medicare if the program were cut. On a fixed income, 20% is still a lot to pay out. Some can't afford it and would open the crack for them to fall through.

Ask a Senator or Congressman if they would live with Health Care cuts using Medicare.

I wish it was 20% .its 50% . I saw a doctor because mo wants only there doctors to certify disabled people . The doctor charged me $160.00 for signing the paper .the government paid $80. and I had to pay $80.00 . Iv,e been handy cap for over 6 years ,doctor certified in az. before i came here .
I hear people talking about SS as if its a gift . I,ve paid into it for over52 years it,s not a gift. we would of been getting 3 x as much if the politicians had been giving it away to welfare people all those years but no one in all those years could stop it . it was a easy way to pay for there bull **** wars and great society programs
drinker drinker drinker Cutting medicare will only pass more cost onto people with insurance...Medicare has become so intertwined with the retirement benefits people receive from their employer that cutting coverage will only increase costs to private insurers...Its a no one wins situation!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:53 PM
Drakkar...

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 09:03 AM

A true cut would mean more money in the private sector and improved care/standard of living.
Really HMMMMMMMMMMM>>>>

The majority of employer based health insurance requires you go on medicare when you become social security age. Your insurance will become the secondary payer and medicare will become the main primary payer. Been that way for many years. So cutting medicare will ONLY drive the cost up on YOUR insurance premiums even faster than they have been!!! Who are those costs going to be passed on to?

You want to limit care to the ELDERLY? Well they will still get care just noone will be paying for it!The "FREE" ER????? Who are those costs going to be passed on to?

I see it the other way with more costs passed onto you and me!!!! Save a dime but spend a dollar!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 08:29 AM

It's called convictions...principles...if the healthcare system is in crisis as Obama says...then you fight for what you believe in to the very end...I mean...don't blame we Republicans...we don't have the votes to stop anything...his own party sunk his butt !...
How well did those convictions and principles work for you the last 8 years!!!! YOU GOT DUPED!!!!! I mean really where did they come into play? Atleast I question both the left and the right and not just spew partism BS!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:45 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 07:46 AM

It would have dire consequences to the folks on Medicare if the program were cut. On a fixed income, 20% is still a lot to pay out. Some can't afford it and would open the crack for them to fall through.

Ask a Senator or Congressman if they would live with Health Care cuts using Medicare.
I beleive it would be dire consrquences for all with increased costs passed onto everyone!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 07:34 AM
If there are major cuts to medicare what do you think will happen? Will there be savings?

Before you answer and you have an employer back insurance plan please read the provision about what happens when you reach social security age...

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:12 AM

I thought Sarah Palin was the quitter...:smile:
I love it!!!!! You Bit... about him not listening to the people and trash him when he does!!!!! LOVE THOSE CONSERATIVE VALUES!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:39 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 06:42 AM

T Boone Pickens is kinda handing off his project to other people. Commercial interests and venture capitalists. He is 82 and just cant really keep up with it anymore

and like he says "I'm 82. Its not my problem. I'll be dead soon. It's YOUR problem and you have to take it on. Or not. Its up to you"
I just liked what he had to say....His ideas!!!!! Atleast he was talking about it!!!!

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/17/09 06:30 AM
Quiet

Yes if they do it and just dont talk about it!!!! All I have heard is cutting medicare and well I showed you what would happen!!!

The thing that PISS's me off most about this administration is where is the talk about a SOUND energy plan. With the prices of gas during the GWB administration that too should be top priority along with healthcare!!! GAS will go back up and drain the economy again!!!!!

T Boone Pickens?????

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:29 AM

u guessed it
i am asking a question about how the hell a second rate crack addict like him could have ever stepped foot into the most powerfull seat on the planet and managed to do it again after a massive and hummiliating first term.
look i love the freemdom we as citizens have. but, when is it right for the government to knowingly sacrifice our armed forces members for a hidden agenda. i feel it was certainly a slap in the face that al gore didnt win the first election. then john kerry the only man i thought had the balls to beat out the drugged and completely in comprehensible jack ***. drops out of a race he by all right had won. well except for the whole facist republican system that made minorities vote for the heap of rotting vegtable matter we called a president.
but seriously i think this whoile thing couldve been avoided if he was butchered in the womb. that way his mother wouldnt have eatten cearal with lead paint chips in it causing his complete mental crash.
any way you decide
is he guilty as sin of ****ing the entire world economy to the brink of global metldown or just an easy out.

I dunnpo about all that

I (and several million other people) voted for him and wasnt too unhappy with the job he did

maybe YOU are in the minority here?
BUT what was the percentage of the American people who voted for him. The true figure:tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:26 AM

Yea REFORM!!!! Cutting medicare!!!!! WATCH THE INSURANCE RATES SKYROCKET EVEN FASTER!!!!!!!!
The majority of employer based health insurance requires you go on medicare when you become social security age. Your insurance will become the secondary payer and medicare will become the main primary payer. Been that way for many years. So cutting medicare will ONLY drive the cost up on YOUR insurance premiums even faster than they have been!!! :angry:

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 04:23 AM
Yea REFORM!!!! Cutting medicare!!!!! WATCH THE INSURANCE RATES SKYROCKET EVEN FASTER!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25