Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 06:57 AM

The post office has only survived because of raising their only resource...

The tax on stamps.

(which I believe needs to be repealed) as they are not a viable government entitiy they sould not be receiving OUR money.

There is no tax on stamps. The only revenue the USPS gets is from postage. The gov does not subsodize the USPS.
The USPS has not recieved any federal money.

US Postal Service is a government entity... If we pay for stamps that is a tax...

Period.
Ever been to another country and mailed anything??????? Our cost is very very cheap by comparision! Check it out and then ***** about a 41 cent stamp!!!

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 07:12 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/09 07:14 PM

To my mature friends

Two elderly women were eating breakfast in a restaurant one morning. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel 's ear and she said, '' Mabel , do you know you've got a suppository in your left ear?' Mabel answered, 'I have a suppository in my ear?' She pulled it out and stared at it.
Then she said, ' Ethel , I'm glad you saw this thing. Now I think I know where to find my hearing aid.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the husband finally died his wife put the usual death notice in the paper, but added that he died of gonorrhea.
No sooner were the papers delivered when a friend of the family phoned and complained bitterly, 'You know very well that he died of diarrhea, not gonorrhea.' Replied the widow, 'I nursed him night and day so of course I know he died of diarrhea, but I thought it would be better for posterity to remember him as a great lover rather than the big **** he always was.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly couple were on a cruise and it was really stormy. They were standing on the back of the boat watching the storm, when a wave came up and washed the old man overboard. They searched for days and couldn't find him, so the captain sent the old woman back to shore with the promise that he would notify her as soon as they found something. Three weeks went by and finally the old woman got a fax from the boat. It read: 'Ma'am, sorry to inform you, we found your husband dead at the bottom of the ocean. We hauled him up to the deck and attached to his butt was an oyster and in it was a pearl worth $50,000. Please advise.' The old woman faxed back: 'Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.'

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pallbearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive! She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out, 'Watch out for that wall!'

When I went to lunch today, I noticed an old lady sitting on a park bench sobbing her eyes out. I stopped and asked her what was wrong. She said, 'I have a 22 year old husband at home. He makes love to me every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee.'
I said, 'Well, then why are you crying?' She said, 'He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then makes love to me for half the afternoon.
I said, 'Well, why are you crying?' She said, 'For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then makes love to me until 2:00 a.m.' I said, 'Well, why in the world would you be crying?' She said, 'I can't remember where I live!'

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.

One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me....I know we've been friends for a long time.....but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is.' Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, 'How soon do you need to know?'

THE SENILITY PRAYER
Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 05:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/09 05:53 PM

WE do have health care. I guarantee you that if you walk into any ER in America with a broken leg (ok maybe you'll have to hop) and you'll get treated.

hurt in a car wreck? you'll get treated.

but there is no "right" to it.. It's your responsibility to handle it yourself. Further, there exists no right for one to take from the pocket of another to provide for oneself. That's called THEFT and it's been punished universaly since the time of Hammurabi.

The Founders' Intent is quite clear on this.
Its really like listening to a recording over and over. We have healthcare just go to the ER!!!!!

Its not even worth stating that we ALL PAY FOR IT WHEN THEY DO because it just dosnt get though to you. You probably believe that the hospitals, Dr's, nurses, xray tech, receptionist and the man sweeping the floor just says " Hey they cant pay so he11 we will just do it for nothing...Hey I got a Hurricane proof home in Florida if you are interested!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 12:48 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/09 12:54 PM

Faux News/Glenn Beck.noway

what difference does it make if it is fox and glenn beck

do you think they made a phony web site and portrayed it to be the govt site

try it on your computer

and

see what happens

see if you get those screens

i would not care if it was a kindergarten student playing on the computer at school

it is what it is

and it is govt seizure of proberty in peace time for there on will and you are saying ok so it is not violating your IV ammendment rights
--------------------------------------------------
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hmmm is this from the same guy who wants the goverment (State of Florida) to allow people to carry guns on PRIVATE PROPERTY even if the owners of said property dont want it?

Hmmmmm But what do I know except that they soon will be telling you what YOU have to allow on yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to do is hear Glen Beck and I WONT give it the time of day whether its right or wrong!!!!!!!

Whats up Brodrinker

well if you close your mind just because of where the info comes from

then you deserve what you get

like i said

you think he made up a web site to make this story (i doubt it)

even the most evil can give needed info that needs attention

drinker hope all is well

seen any whites only signs lately :wink:
Like I said anyway you twist it it is still PRIVATE PROPERTY!!! Because Alcohol is legal then I MUST LET people consume it on my property? Because someone has a prescription for pot then I must let them light up? Cigeretts are legal but try smoking in some places of business or my mothers home!!!!! PANDORAS BOX!!!!! "WINK"

Glenn Beck will not let people state their opinions. Even in his Town hall meetings if you dont say what he wants to hears he cuts you off!!!!! ONESIDE OPINIONS IS ALL HE IS!!!!

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:47 AM
This Texas midget suffered almost continually from aching testicles. Eventually, he went to see a Urologist about the problem. The doctor had the midget stand on the exam table and drop his pants.

The doctor put one finger under the midget's left testicle and had him turn his head and cough. "Hmmm," mumbled the doctor. He then put one finger under the midget's right testicle and had him again turn his head and cough.

"Aha!" said the doctor as he reached for his surgical scissors.

Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side. Then, snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side. The midget was too scared to look or even breathe, but he realized that the snipping didn't hurt a bit.

The doctor helped the midget down from the table and told him to walk around a bit to see if his testicles still hurt. Absolutely delighted to find that his testicles no longer ached, the midget exclaimed, "Doc, they feel perfect, and I didn't even feel a thing! What did you do?"

The doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots."

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:40 AM

Nick the Dragon Slayer had a long-standing obsession to nuzzle the
beautiful Queen's voluptuous breasts, but he knew the penalty for this
would be death. One day he revealed his secret desire to his colleague,
Horatio, the Physician, who was the King's chief doctor. Horatio the
Physician exclaimed that he could arrange for Nick the Dragon Slayer to
satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1,000 gold coins to arrange
it.
Without pause, Nick the Dragon Slayer readily agreed to the scheme.

The next day, Horatio the Physician made a batch of itching powder and
poured a little bit into the Queen's brassiere while she bathed. Soon
after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense. Upon being
summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio the
Physician informed the King and Queen that only a special saliva, if
applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests
had shown that only the saliva of Nick the Dragon Slayer would work as the
antidote to cure the itch.

The King quickly summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer.

Horatio the Physician then slipped Nick the Dragon Slayer the antidote
for the itching powder, which he quickly put into his mouth, and for
the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's voluptuous and
magnificent breasts. The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and
Nick the Dragon Slayer left satisfied and touted as a hero.

Upon returning to his chamber, Nick the Dragon Slayer found Horatio the
Physician demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins. With his obsession
now satisfied, Nick the Dragon Slayer couldn't have cared less and,
knowing that Horatio the Physician could never report this matter to
the King, shooed him away with no payment made.

The next day, Horatio the Physician slipped a massive dose of the same
itching powder into the King's shorts. The King immediately summoned
Nick the Dragon Slayer...

The moral of the story - - Pay Your Bills.

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:21 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 08/11/09 11:43 AM

Faux News/Glenn Beck.noway

what difference does it make if it is fox and glenn beck

do you think they made a phony web site and portrayed it to be the govt site

try it on your computer

and

see what happens

see if you get those screens

i would not care if it was a kindergarten student playing on the computer at school

it is what it is

and it is govt seizure of proberty in peace time for there on will and you are saying ok so it is not violating your IV ammendment rights
--------------------------------------------------
Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hmmm is this from the same guy who wants the goverment (State of Florida) to allow people to carry guns on PRIVATE PROPERTY even if the owners of said property dont want it?

Hmmmmm But what do I know except that they soon will be telling you what YOU have to allow on yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to do is hear Glen Beck and I WONT give it the time of day whether its right or wrong!!!!!!!

Whats up Brodrinker

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 11:05 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 08/10/09 11:07 AM
The penis poem

MY NOOKIE DAYS ARE OVER, MY PILOT LIGHT IS OUT,

WHAT USED TO BE MY SEX APPEAL IS NOW MY WATER SPOUT,

TIME WAS WHEN, ON IT'S OWN FROM MY TROUSERS IT WOULD SPRING,

NOW IT'S JUST A FULL TIME JOB TO FIND THE FREAKIN' THING,

IT USED TO BE EMBARRASSING THE WAY IT WOULD BEHAVE,

FOR EVERY SINGLE MORNING IT WOULD STAND AND WATCH ME SHAVE,

NOW AS OLD AGE APPROACHES, IT SURE GIVES ME THE BLUES,

TO SEE IT HANG ITS LITTLE HEAD AND WATCH ME TIE MY SHOE

Personal Disclaimer: Sorry Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/09/09 07:55 PM

Yeah this is part of the wonderful "change" that Obama promised those that were stupid enough to believe... thanks for the change y'all!
Agree its just continuation of Bush failed policys. Hows that 800 billion Bank
bailout working for byou How about the auto bailout intiateed by bush working for you;;;;??? I see many fourclosed houses with offers on them still sitting a year later...OPENED THE CREDIT MARKET UPlaugh The banks are not loaning money. All the banks did was cover "SOME" of their loses...I still find it funny and MAD brcause The Bush Addimistration failed to warn the american people what was happening. He didnt want it to happen on his watch as the Car bailout(Even tho the decline had been going on for years...HE LIED TO US AGAIN until he stood before the American people and demaned 800 billion to bail out the banks. I know you realize this happend over years and not months. Where were your conservative values when he ran a trillion $ deficet in 2 1/2 years, had an opertunity to atleast address the abortion issue and did nothing, The Patriot Act, and the Iraq war feasco in truley his mess!!!!

How are those conserative republicans standing by your values. I would love for you to shoW a difference in the two parties and what they do?

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:20 AM
I beleive a good swat on the butt does no harm, dosnt promote viloence and all that crap!!! What I have found to work for me is If I am gonna spank my child I tell Her what she did wrong, WHY she is goona get spanked and the send her to her room and make her wait atleast ten minutes to carry it out. It gives me time to cool off and her time to realize what she did and why I am punishing her. Usually the wait is worst than the spanking could ever do. I spanked my daughter and she has grown up to be a fine woman and loves her dad!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 08/09/09 09:28 AM

Ugh, you are wasting your time, Dragoness.

Funny, I feel the same about myself and Adventure... we talk from information and fact and receive nothing but feelings in return.

All the good will in the world will not work if the underlying structure you are trying to fix is flawed.

drinker ...as we've seen...all our lives...Liberalism is an emotionally based ideology...it's all about caring...feelings...the end result is secondary...outcomes really don't matter...as long as you're trying...I read that garbage everyday...when it comes to Obama...they say..." well at least he's trying "...frustrated

Would that garbage be Rush, or Beck or Fox? Please!!! the other side has feelings, their just usually anger and sarcasm etc. He's doing more than trying, but you won't find that out from your sources.

yep...he sure is doing more then just trying...for starters...

it took President Bush...2 1/2 years to add 1 trillion dollars to the national debt...Obama did it in 6 months...Obama said....we're closing Gitmo...it's still open...Obama said...he's ending the war in Iraq...we're still in Iraq...Obama said...we need the $787 billion dollar stimulis...or unemployment will reach 8%...it's at 9.4%...in Obamas first 6 months...3.3 million people lost their jobs...and last month...650,000 more people signed up for food stamps...other then all of that...he's doin' just fine...
Do you see your conserative values at work? 2 1/2 years to add a trillion dollars? Iraq a mess from the begining and the lies? The economey is sound one week and the the very NEXT WEEK "We need 800 billion $ or the financial market will fall? TELL ME WHERES THE DIFFERENCE????????????????????????????

WHAT DONT WONT TO ANSWER BECAUSE IM RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AS YOUR CONSERVATIVE LEADER MIGHT HAVE SAID " TIME TO COWBOY UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:35 AM
Dont like Bush but dont let the boarder hit you in the azz when you leave....Running away from problems just makes you a COWARD!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:28 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 08:35 PM
With the increase in costs I have incured how can it not effect the economey!!!!!!!!Over 400% in last ten years!!!! I have less money to spend on consumer goods. I HAVE HAD TO CUT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same pay check with less money!!!! Look at the rise in costs and what is spent on healthcare by ALL OF US and say it doesn't effect the economy

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:19 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 04:28 PM

Again this healthcare is not an infringement of anyones rights. It is not forced health insurance. It is an option that will be available.

It is not socialized healthcare since it will not be the only healthcare on the list.

If employers who cannot afford to carry insurance for their employees opt out of carrying health care at least the employees have this option.

Nothing is perfect, nothing. There will be bugs and issues to work out but the fact that we need it and it is doable should be enough for us to be supportive.

so can you give me a real reason yet why we need this that is based in fact and not emotion? Something that does not involve the phrase "we are the greatest nation in the world" maybe?

The honest answer is yes, this is socialized health insurance. That's what a health insurance run by the federal government is by definition.

I'd like to point out to you, again, that any additional tax is a violation of my liberties and rights. I will have to pay a tax on my health insurance which will take my hard-earned money and give it to some low-life that refuses to take care of themself. That is ********. We do not need the nanny state, expecially a half-assed nanny state where we pay for healthcare yet still allow them to act as they please, further increasing that cost.

Low lifes? I know people that work their butts off and their jobs don't offer insurance. I know single moms working two jobs and they don't have insurance. I know somebody that works outside 12 and more hours a day and sometimes 6 days a week and he doesn't have health insurance. I know people out of jobs due to the recession and they don't have insurance. These people are NOT low lifes.:angry:

i never said they were all low-lifes. i don't think I should have to support any of them but I REALLY am against supporting the lazy scum in the pond.
The way I see it Im already pay for them. My insurance has risen 400% IN TEN YEARS.....At this rate mine will become unaffordable in about 3 years///

The only way to stop the skyrocket is to denie care to people who cant pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So who do you want to make that call????? Treat kids who parents cant pay but not adults who are low-lifes? Whos going to make that call?????

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 03:07 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 03:18 PM

How many more years do we have under Obama?My God this is going to get ugly.This could very well be the end of America as we know it.

That's why I voted for him. laugh I was tired of the way America was under Bush.

didn't think it could get any worse ...did you ?...:smile:

I knew the recession had to be play out. Other then that...I still like Obama better then Bush.

it took President Bush...2 1/2 years to add 1 trillion dollars to the national debt...Obama did it in 6 months...Obama said....we're closing Gitmo...it's still open...Obama said...he's ending the war in Iraq...we're still in Iraq...Obama said...we need the $787 billion dollar stimulis...or unemployment will reach 8%...it's at 9.4%...in Obamas first 6 months...3.3 million people lost their jobs...and last month...650,000 more people signed up for food stamps...other then all of that...he's doin' just fine...:smile:
Do you see your conserative values at work?laugh 2 1/2 years to add a trillion dollars? Iraq a mess from the begining and the lies? The economey is sound one week and the the very NEXT WEEK "We need 800 billion $ or the financial market will fall? TELL ME WHERES THE DIFFERENCE????????????????????????????

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 11:57 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 12:00 PM
We Independents dont NEED to lie!!!! drinker and we play a major role in all elections.........Its time to "Cowboy" up and stop all the partisanship BS if you want my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 11:40 AM
We need two topics to ***** about the SAME PARTY!!! I have ask to show me a difference and got nothing yet I have posted where they are EXACLLY the same!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:51 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 09:52 AM

who's this sound like...

tyranny = a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler...:smile:

Libety = the quality or state of being free...the power to do as one pleases...freedom from physical restraint...freedom from arbitrary or despotic control...the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges...drinker

Bush for sure.

As for Limbaugh he is a windbag of hate and prejudice.

like Rush says...to really " get "...his show...you must listen for 6 weeks...NOT...6 minutes !...:smile: ...what Liberals do when it comes to Rush...is since they can't debate...or...discuss...the issues...without losing every intelligent arguement...they usually turn to his " personality "...or..." his drug addiction "...and try to defeat him that way...in the arena of debate...on the issues...he's a MONSTER...and...there's not a Liberal alive who could deny that he is right...as he says...99.1% of the time...:smile:
He committed multiable felonies and should be in jail and forfeiture of his rights which in Florida up until last year was for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:36 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 09:36 AM

who's this sound like...

tyranny = a government in which absolute power is vested in a single ruler...:smile:
That could be the Bush years too!!!!! You have failed to show any difference in the two parties!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:05 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/08/09 09:28 AM

noway Liberals noway
devil conservativesdevil devil liberalsdevil Please show the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Liberty vs Tyranny...how's that for starters...:smile:
You NEED TO TALK to your own party then. Fiscal Responabily$$$$$$$, The Patriot ACT!!!!!!!!!!, The Finicial crisis ( I blame both sides but the republicans had the power to atleast be honest about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Abortion as so many so called "Conservatives are against it. WELL WHAT HAPPENED????? You had a chance and could of at least made it a state issue but DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!, The Iraq War feasco!!!!!! Health-care???? Bush vetoed a bill that would have expanded care to our own troops!!!!!!!!! Iran-Contra, Nixon, Saddam Hussien??????????????????Ect Ect ECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where all those "SO CALLED" values you talk about!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25