Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:20 AM
Hes accuse me of everything except being a inbred redneck and I get accused of that anyway since I like NASCAR!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:16 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 11:21 AM

So, I guess, what you are stating ............

if something is not covered in the media then it didn't happen......

ok!!!!!

You do not seek the truth.....you need proof of a negative..

Now, I get it!!!
YOU DONT EVEN READ WHATS POSTED!!!!!! Look back and you will see I said it does raise questions!!!!!!!

Hell I was finally agreeing with you but you just want to argue!!!!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Just like the right and the left! Lets just argue and spew crap and get nothing done RIGHT!!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:10 AM

protest too much?????
What wrong with protesting? You are the one arguing about what I postedlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:02 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 11:04 AM
PS you might check the times of the edit and see it was done just after the post was posted:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:58 AM

Edited by templter on Sat 08/15/09 10:49 AM

edited but did not correct the spelling error......suspicious ....."not in the least"....that is sarcasm by the way....
DUDE YOU SRE SOMETHING!!!!!!!! Go back to page one and READ. As far as editing I believe you have so many minutes to do it and just what an I editing out??????

Dam I sent ya another intimidating e-mail!!!! Sorry didnt mean to scare ya!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:49 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 10:49 AM

If you had read I bashed the media for not reporting the truth!!!!!!

maybe in your mind but I see no such post from you.....
IN MY MIND!!!

Again just post it if you feel its fact!!!!! WHY SHOULD I LOOK IT UP???? YOU STARTED this thread NOT ME!!!!!!! Again if its in the BOSTEN GLOBE which Im sure is a RIGHT WING paper it must be fact!!! Fox news, Cnn, and MSNBC all show nothing but the truth laugh

PAGE 1

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:36 AM

you have no idea of my politics.....

again, pay attention this time.....The original post is about the media's lack of coverage about "plants" ....How do you "prove" something that isn't happening.???? you, yourself stated you could not find any article that showed these meetings are staged......Did you just prove it, yourself????

I APPOLIGIZE FOR THE INTIMADATING EMAIL!!!laugh laugh

Until you realize both parties are the same or show a differece this country WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

PROUD INDEPENDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out mandrinker

With all MY ACCOUNTS its hard to keep uplaugh laugh You dont know my political views and they might surprise you just how conservative they are. BUT THERE IS NO TRUE CONSERVATIVE PARTY!!!!

If you had read I bashed the media for not reporting the truth!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:21 AM
I APPOLIGIZE FOR THE INTIMADATING EMAIL!!!laugh laugh

Until you realize both parties are the same or show a differece this country WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!

PROUD INDEPENDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace out mandrinker

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:03 AM
LOOK DUDE!!!!! All I ask was you to post a source! I have read it and many more. It does raise questions!drinker I cant remember people I met last week!!!

BUT I didnt accuse you of being a crackhead or all this trash you spewd
You have called me a crack head and

8 Simple Rules Liberals Use For Arguments

1. Blame Bush, Limbaugh, Palin etc. DID but also did OBAMA
2. Change the subject. DIDNT DO
3. Attack the poster. check WHERE?????
4. Call the other person names. check YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!
5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right. SORRY ONE ACCOUNT!!!
6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point). WHERE??? ASK FOR SORCE
7. Claim the source of the data is unreliable (again, ignore the point). check
8. Send you a personal email to try to intimidate you. PLZZZZZZZ

#7 yes I question a right wing newspaper just like I question a left wing paper!!!!!!!

All the rest is just a fragment of your imagination as you failed to show any of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED REFORM but the Democrats and Republicans need to slow down and do it right!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:23 AM

.Why should I even waste my time researching something that YOU CLAIM TO BE FACT!!!

HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOU NOT TO RESPOND TO MY LAST POST!!!!! NOTHING TO SAY????

Whats that? I asked you for a source and you had not posted one yet! TRY AGAIN!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:20 AM
NO YOU CANT BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!! Again wheres the responce to my post?

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:09 AM
HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOU NOT TO RESPOND TO MY LAST POST!!!!! NOTHING TO SAY????

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:00 AM
I like how you only respond when it suits you!!!

YOU FAIED TO ANSWER:

5. Log on using different names and have a bunch of fake people say you are right. SORRY ONE ACCOUNT!!!
6. Find something personal about the poster to claim he has no credibility (but ignore the point). WHERE??? ASK FOR SORCE

SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:59 AM
DP

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:58 AM

the "edit button" works well for you, no?
I edit for spelling and to add!!!! I dont delete!!!! YOU have made it personal NOT ME!!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:53 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:56 AM

SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE DONE ANY OF THIS!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:46 AM

you ask for proof of coverage then refute it's validity.....

Crack is whack!

ok read then

the Lone star time coverage of the "event"

or
look here....

By CINDY HORSWELL Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
Aug. 13, 2009, 11:06AM

One supporter, Roxana Mayer, praised the reform plan for overhauling a broken system.

“I don't know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,” she said.

Mayer identified herself as a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee's district. However, her name does not appear in the database maintained by the Texas Medical Board, which licenses all doctors in Texas.

In an e-mail to the Chronicle on Thursday morning, Mayer confirmed she is not a licensed physician.

"I have been advised to refrain from making any further statements," she said.

In the initial story about the event, the Chronicle reported that she was a doctor based on her claim at the meeting.

Today, Jackson Lee denied knowing Mayer.

usual whiners on the issue of “pre-screened” questions go oddly silent about it every time it happens with Obama.

lack of media coverage does not make it untrue.......
DUDE!!!! Im an INDEPENDENT and will not keep my head stuck up either parties azz. BUT I WILL NOT SPREAD SOMETHING AS FACT UNLESS I CAN BACK IT UP!!!!!! I personally dont like the smell of CRAP and it comes from both sides which you continue to prove!!!!

That proves what? That it was staged or this woman is a lier??????? THE LEFT LIES TOO!!!

Now Im a crackhead so whose attacting who. Maybe you should read what you write!!!! I read the article and it just shows this woman may be a lier!!! Dosnt show it was staged!!!! When are YOU going to learn that its ONE PARTY!!!! CAN YOU SHOW A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??? Simple question!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:35 AM

so she is Obama's Joe the Plumber?
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Could BE!!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:37 AM

ok read then

the Lone star time coverage of the "event"

or
look here....

By CINDY HORSWELL Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
Aug. 13, 2009, 11:06AM

One supporter, Roxana Mayer, praised the reform plan for overhauling a broken system.

“I don't know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,” she said.

Mayer identified herself as a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee's district. However, her name does not appear in the database maintained by the Texas Medical Board, which licenses all doctors in Texas.

In an e-mail to the Chronicle on Thursday morning, Mayer confirmed she is not a licensed physician.

"I have been advised to refrain from making any further statements," she said.

In the initial story about the event, the Chronicle reported that she was a doctor based on her claim at the meeting.

Today, Jackson Lee denied knowing Mayer.

usual whiners on the issue of “pre-screened” questions go oddly silent about it every time it happens with Obama.

DUDE!!!! Im an INDEPENDENT and will not keep my head stuck up either parties azz. BUT I WILL NOT SPREAD SOMETHING AS FACT UNLESS I CAN BACK IT UP!!!!!! I personally dont like the smell of CRAP and it comes from both sides which you continue to prove!!!!

That proves what? That it was staged or this woman is a lier??????? THE LEFT LIES TOO!!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 08:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 08/15/09 08:30 AM

DUDE!!!! Im an INDEPENDENT and will not keep my head stuck up either parties azz. BUT I WILL NOT SPREAD SOMETHING AS FACT UNLESS I CAN BACK IT UP!!!!!! I personally dont like the smell of CRAP and it comes from both sides which you continue to prove IT!!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25