Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:20 PM
There is a reason "players" play and "sweet" guys never have a girl...

I'm happy in the middle...I tell what I want, how I feel, and don't cheat - actually, I rarely meet girls that I'm willing to sleep with - long-term only. However, I do love the game, it doesn't have to be all about sex...it's about appeal

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:38 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Tue 01/15/08 10:39 PM
First time to make love with this girl....

We were at her grandma's house and got into - no condoms though, so we decided to ride to the store. She drove in a blanket, I rode in a leather jacket and girls PJ bottoms...

We rounded a curve going WAY too fast(in a hurry for obvious reasons). around the curve in the middle of the road stood a HUGE black bull...

We swerved off the road, and back on - only to decide maybe we'd wait until we were in our home...

....The next night was amazing

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:32 PM
e69 said it...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:25 PM
Are any of the cute girls on this site really females, or is it all people messing around? Seems like a little of both. Either way I'm down with meeting some folks and having a little fun. I'm in the last year of a pre-med program and likely won't have much time for a few years to enjoy myself...so let's have some fun! Let me know what you like/dislike about my profile - correct for errors if you know me or just like being critical...whatever!

-Josh

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:12 PM
Not about luck, man - if she's cool, make it happen...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:23 AM

If it weren't for the pursed lips in all your pics I might chat with you. That's not hot though - I don't care who you are, fishy faces are never more than just plain cute. I don't do cute very well...

You are a good looking southern guy

Thanks

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:20 AM
Thanks Kev - I'm just entertaining myself, nothing more...wasting time until class in a couple hours. Warn me if I start begging for a stranger to watch me jerk off or something...then I'll care if I'm talking to a guy/girl. Nothing wrong with liking wine

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:18 AM
That is pretty messed up...do you know what a PUA is? I'm breaking an untold rule by telling you he's just a desperate 41 year old that can't get any from any upright animals.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:09 AM
If it weren't for the pursed lips in all your pics I might chat with you. That's not hot though - I don't care who you are, fishy faces are never more than just plain cute. I don't do cute very well...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:06 AM
So you're a MI lush? How original...lol

Really though, I've become quite a connoisseur myself - I'm just kidding about the "lush" thing ;-)

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:04 AM
I don't trust Highland girls - I grew up not far from there :P
You're cute though and sound interesting enough - maybe I could be swayed...

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next