Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:38 PM

WHY is a man like a snow storm: Because you don't know when he's cumming,How many inches you'll get,or how long it will stay.laugh laugh laugh

Thats not funny:angry:

I'm a guy and I think that's pretty damn funny...

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:36 PM
and said "WILL YOU PLEASE QUIT POSTING 100'S OF LAME JOKES!?!?

...if you want to post tons of jokes, why don't you save the time and post a link to the website that you're copying them from?

Don't get me wrong - I love a good joke, but some of you go a little overboard...

Am I the only one that gets annoyed with this?

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:24 PM

I hope this whole country goes into a recession and everyone loses money and then maybe someone will be like "oh you know being poor sucks, we should do something about it".

Umm - this country is already pretty poor compared to dozens of countries. We are in a recession - we're currently borrowing $3billion A DAY from China to support a war in a country that wasn't even involved in 9/11. No wonder the world hates us...

and on the taxes...

1)You probably don't know what you're doing. Maybe you should pay someone to amend it if you've already filed. You can ALWAYS find enough deductions to not owe if you have been paying in and don't have a lot of earned interest(guessing you must not - that takes, well...I'll be nice). (hint...try taking mileage deductions on your car, depreciation of assets(if you own anything), etc.. in short ITEMIZE!!)

2)Legally you don't even HAVE to pay taxes. The 16th amendment was never even ratified. The IRS is a scam. It's up to you if you want to risk not paying anything - if you aren't rich then you can't afford to prove you don't have to pay.

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:59 PM
That's awesome...

made my day

lifedesigner's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:53 PM
Sure - when it was on back in the day...

family guy's more my speed now

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:02 AM
99 - but how?

Here's the trick - they devise the plan that the last in line will count the blue hats...if there is an odd number then they call out "blue" if there is an even number they call out "red"

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:10 AM
A stark raving mad king tells his 100 wisest men he is about to line them up and that he will place either a red or blue hat on each of their heads. Once lined up, they must not communicate amongst themselves. Nor may they attempt to look behind them or remove their own hat.

The king tells the wise men that they will be able to see all the hats in front of them. They will not be able to see the color of their own hat or the hats behind them, although they will be able to hear the answers from all those behind them.

The king will then start with the wise man in the back and ask "what color is your hat?" The wise man will only be allowed to answer "red" or "blue," nothing more. If the answer is incorrect then the wise man will be silently killed. If the answer is correct then the wise man may live but must remain absolutely silent.

The king will then move on to the next wise man and repeat the question.

The king makes it clear that if anyone breaks the rules then all the wise men will die, then allows the wise men to consult before lining them up. The king listens in while the wise men consult each other to make sure they don't devise a plan to cheat. To communicate anything more than their guess of red or blue by coughing or shuffling would be breaking the rules.

What is the maximum number of men they can be guaranteed to save?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:54 AM
I like ****ing :smile:

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:44 AM

I just wondering since there is a post about "where are all the good men?" I was thinking the same thing about the woman on here.

out with the assholes us good guys have to listen about later today.
duh.

Good thinking.. its high time you boys all behave..:wink: or else you might get a spanking..

come on...how am I supposed to defend that? You know exactly what I'm thinking about now...

Ok, change subject...chicken?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:03 AM

Your choice

1.The man or woman you desire?

2. a million dollars and a new search for love without that person?

BE HONEST!

hey chuck :) I'd choose no.2.. to be honest.. money can only do so much..I'd be happy living in a cabin with the right man

Can we settle for a castle in Spain?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:01 AM

i have taken economics lol we sukc balls right now, if china changes their form of currency were all ****ednoway

Sorry to stay off subject...but I think you're wrong. China having a free-floating currency would stabilize the dollar. We're already ****ed...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:57 PM

if stocks do well, no?

Take an Econ class... Lately I've been doing rather well given that our economy is going to ****. There are 2 sides to a coin.

ADR funds are funds comprised of foreign companies traded on American exchanges...dollar goes down, they make more.

History has proven that you can't lose if you diversify properly...

betting on SSI is just plain retarded

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:47 PM

ur telling me nobody would keep the money??? hello lol no social security in the futuer :wink:

8 syllables...

ROTH IRA

ADR FUNDS

Who needs Social Security?

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:40 PM

Lol what do umean its not true???? Everyone is equal nobody is special

im special...
:wink:

Like gifted special or Carlos Mencia special? dee dee dee

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:37 PM

honeslty how could u put a price on someone, were all equal

aww...that's sweet. not true, but a good sentiment

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:35 PM
Ok - well, marrying Jessica Beale is worth more than $1 million...so I guess I'd settle for her if I had to choose.

Honestly though $1million isn't much money anymore...

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:32 PM
Are you serious? The woman i "desire" doesn't exist...so that's a no-brainer.

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:49 PM
By far the sexiest girl on JSH - so that makes me the luckiest guy of the night:smile:

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:32 PM
ok mase - we're all alone I think...ready for round 2?:wink:

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 01/24/08 12:26 PM

He's cute.....since I don't know him I can't give you any other opinion!:tongue: laugh

yup he's adorable.. cant believe I met him here..love

Thanks, beautiful...weird talking on the phone AND typing isn't it?