Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:47 PM
Actually I ended up staying home...I only had the weekend off and decided it would be better spent getting caught up on things. I wish i could have gone - I hate being all adult-like and responsible sometimes...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:44 PM
How do you dunk soup in a roll?

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:42 PM

lol - IM me and I'll give you all the answers...

... but then I wouldn't learn anything... and what's the point of going to school if not to learn? laugh Thanks though flowerforyou

OK, ok - I'll teach you along the way...should we start at Darwin or jump right into modern cladistics?

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:41 PM

Yeah sorry I've got enough hw of my own without evolutionary matters. I'll do yours if you write my 15 page brief due on Friday! drinker

I'm right with ya - have a 20 pg Physiology research report due, and a couple exams tomorrow, yet here I am on JSH

Life Science would actually be a welcome break...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:38 PM
lol - IM me and I'll give you all the answers...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:37 PM
Not sure that many women are into the messiah's chin...but I could be wrong - maybe you could pick a better profile picture for one...I'll let the women actually comment on the content

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:55 AM

Okay this is not a slam..just an observation I notice that most of the men have agreed to some point that looks are important to both men and woman. I also noticed that the guys on the far right do not have pics up...was wondering why was that if looks are important ?

I thought the same thing...it is kind of humorous.

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:54 AM

Let me ask this... Who, on this site is actually really a hottie in real life? I know most of you have cut pictures out of a magazine or something... Common, show yourselves... You know you wanna!

Me...or so I'm told

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:51 AM

smokin drinker smokin drinker :tongue: somebody anybody tell me why

we die, we die..

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:46 AM
Edited by lifedesigner on Mon 02/04/08 11:54 AM

Hello this question is to all the men. Not trying to change anyone oppion. Please tell me how important is a womans look to you and the reason why ?

thank you

Are you kidding? Looks are manadatory criteria for everyone that looks decent. I for one can't imagine being with someone that I don't find physically attractive - those are the people that stay "friends" if they're good people. I think for men it's a deep-rooted performance thing - kinda hard to "spread the seed" if you can't enjoy what you're looking at...

I'm kind of kidding here - but looks are important for a evolutionary reason. It holds true within all species. Natural instincts tell us that attractive people are more likely to be the inherent survivors...stronger, faster, more graceful...

Advancement of species is ingrained in us and looks are what we use as a #1 criteria men and women use for selecting a mate...not to say that each person has the same criteria for "attraction" - so don't get me completely wrong here...

Fortunately we live in a changing society where people like Bill Gates are the dominant males...the species will adapt and things will change.

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:16 PM
No roses...that gets girls in trouble and screams "cheese". A much better idea is to come across a book or something that you know she'd be into - I'm sure if she's really become a friend you've gotten to know some little things about her. Noticing little things and picking up a random gift because it reminds you of a friend says a lot more, and won't get likely get her in trouble with a boyfriend.

Why aren't finding a single girl anyways? Don't you know bar tending is a people business? I flirt like hell when I'm working...and women come back to me and tip me better - it's my job to make them like coming to see me. Think about it...

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:09 PM
Since when was Duran Duran anything but slightly obscure pop? And this new $^&t is actually a lot closer to "rock" than their old stuff. I'm with you on not caring for the song though...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:53 PM

im thinking our government needs to revert back to our orginal constitutional rights and needs to stop trying to overstep the boundaries

Ron Paul supporter?

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:52 PM

When you grow further into the relationship do you like to spend even more time with your significant other?

If it's the right relationship - yes, this has been my experience...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:51 PM
Depends on the girl really...I fell in love with a friend I saw once a week until we started dating..gradually it increased. I was engaged to a girl I spent everyday with for months when we met - we stayed together for years. It just depends. Just don't be too eager...if it works, it works - if it doesn't don't waste your money out of desperation...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:47 PM

being american gives you the right to criticize the government...have at it brother!

Patriotism IS QUESTIONING YOUR GOVERNMENT ALWAYS

Checks and balances are being lost...the people are losing control. Democracy? Not in my book...

Ron Paul '08

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:45 PM
In the forums click on the number next to "posts" under their profile pic.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:42 PM
A lot of the "girls" that do these things aren't even girls so you know...just people scamming. Russia is a good place to operate from. Not all foreign women are bad though - I was engaged to a beautiful Lithuanian attorney at one time until careers didn't mesh - and through this site I've met an incredible Filipina girl that I am loving every second talking to...just don't let it jade you bro.

Do yourself the service of checking into Visa laws...if a girl can't show you a visa - you can be sure she has no plans to come visit you. Traveling there first(if you're really feeling a person that much) is never a bad idea either.

Trust me when I say that no one wants to come to the states badly enough to be bought...this country has gone to hell in a hand basket and the world knows it.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:36 PM
Looks good - Your pics are great except for the lack of quality. You have a wonderful smile...and a "just informative enough" description of yourself.

Aside from more pics, the only thing I could suggest is spell check - saw quite a few errors there.

Good Luck! You'll have loads of fun here and maybe you'll get as lucky as I've been:smile:

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:03 AM

then dont..but welcome to JSH anyways:smile:

wow - you really missed the question...

You can't know I guess - but who cares man...same as girls that don't have interest in a guy for being short, or hairy, or tall, or unintelligent, or whatever - it's not a color thing, it's just a preference that you have to feel out.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13