0 - if she's lucky enough ;-)

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:22 PM

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder."

It's true.

Tell that to my ex-fiancee in Lithuania...didn't work for her

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:13 PM
Depends on what they did - danger is relative...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:12 PM
Well, I'm not cool with being 9th in line for a gang bang, so I'll pass this round...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:04 PM

The original Hummer (military style) is a damn sexi beast, the H2 and H3 are PoS's but the original will always be a classic.

True - I got to drive one in Corolla, NC for a weekend - mad fun in the dunes. H-1's were functional. H-2/H-3's are little more than over-priced Chevys with an extra ton of steel wrapped around them and a little more motor.

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:00 PM
Who knows about sports cars - looking down my shorts I'd say it's true about motorcycles. I love fast bikes and have about a 3cm ****.

On the Hummers - I doubt it. They're just showing the world what morons they are for buying an over-priced, gas-guzzling, road-hogging, POS GM

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:20 PM

I co-wrote this and made the video for my former fiancee(made while we were together).

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3654879

And if you want to see more about me - myspace is a little more personal than I've shared here...

www.myspace.com/joshuacamp

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:03 PM

I bet your college educated too laugh laugh

I sit at home watching tv and working :smile:

I work 3rd shift at my university thank you. I have 2 degrees, this May that'll be 3 and I'll start med school

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:00 PM
At work...fun, huh? I get a check to watch TV and be on here for 8 hours in the middle of the night

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:50 PM

Yeah, but out of my own personal opinion, most women don't look for mr. right, they look for mr. wrong and then complain to mr. right when they hate their relationship.

Oh so true...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:38 PM
Chat for a month or 2, meet for coffee...I had a girl fly unannounced from Canada to see me. That's what you don't want to do...just take it slow as friends. Fake people won't stick around long

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:06 PM

cause boys are too shy to say hello, and we like to wait for them to make the first move.

That's why...

Funny - guys are the same way. Both sexes have a tendancy to think "they're too cute for me" or "they must be taken" or whatever. The truth is 90% of the time both people are thinking the same things.

And the moral...He/She who says hello stands the best chance of getting anything. Go ahead - strike up a conversation.

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:52 PM
Nice, simple, sweet...maybe too many face shots? I have that problem too though...the creative adjectives are doin' it for me. Sure as hell beats "I'm a simple southern girl...blah blah"

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:45 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Wed 01/16/08 03:45 PM

I'm riding dailysmokin

my truck broke down last aug. and I haven't bothered to fix itlaugh

I hit a deer about a month ago and started on my bike everyday...I went to test drive cars today and decided I'd wait and use the money to be debt free...

any girls want to hook-up with a debt-free soon-to-be doctor with a fast bike?

NOTE: Must have car for bad weather in order to be considered

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:42 PM
2 GS500's currently - one street, one stunt project...been riding for 25 years(since 2 years old)

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:40 PM

'04 - Hotel Rwanda
'05 - Chronicles of Narnia
'06 - Children of Men
'07 - Grindhouse

At least these are the movies I remember years from and know I liked enough to watch again...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:37 AM
Desperate Housewives - after years of refusing to watch it, I had a 3 month stint in Lithuania with my ex and she got me watching an episode/night. I'm hooked.

Other than that I rarely watch TV - more of a movie guy if I ever find time...

TV I watch on occasion:

Weeds
Entourage
Sopranos
Lost

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:58 AM

the country will fall....after all a house divided against itself can't stand. JMHO

read up on Rome and babylon to name just two famous countries of the past. Then relate them to the United States and see if you dont start having nightmares.

YES!! Thank you for drawing these parallels to people's attention...

Vote Ron Paul 2008 ;-)

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:56 AM
Well, after seeing USA today's latest poll leave Ron Paul out of the numbers, I'm convinced that it's all just a game to make us think we shouldn't care...

The truth is, we should all research candidates and support our decisions by exposing others to our chosen candidates...

If you don't know much about Ron Paul, google him and see what our country really needs...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/15/08 11:35 PM
He's alright - as a producer I haven't heard anything from them ground-breaking or anything. Typical southern pop-rap, but catchy.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12