Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:03 PM

My sister recently joined a Facebook group to campaign against this pose. There, they call it the "puckered up duck" face.

That's awesome...that group has my support

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:00 PM

I have a manlaugh

And yet you scour JSH...can I ask why?

Because you can also make friends on here to, there are lots of people on here in a relationship and even married, I have had to explain this one to many times, this is not just a dating site hun:)

Yet it's listed as a dating site and owned by NEXT DATING LLC...

But thanks for clearing that up

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:58 PM

look at youir pose dude aint the real you mines 8 months old and me on a bad day lmao:smile:

And so you know...it's the "real" me...I'm just a smart ass like that

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:58 PM

look at youir pose dude aint the real you mines 8 months old and me on a bad day lmao:smile:

I just changed my pic to mock the pursing lips thing...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:56 PM

I have a manlaugh

And yet you scour JSH...can I ask why?

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:52 PM
I'll change my profile pic to give you an example...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:51 PM
Why is this such a thing with women in photos lately? You do realize that you look like owen wilson in his wings, right? Does the pose make you feel better about yourself? Are you using it as a way to hide your double chin? I'm not being mean - I really don't understand it...

Why not try a smile - it's WAY sexier than looking like you are trying to be seductive or hide something.

When exactly did trying REALLY hard to look good become sexy anyways?

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:18 PM

Does it not depend on each individual state?

That hasn't even been alluded to...but yes, it does

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:16 PM
That wasn't directed at you - the difference is that "civil unions" seek to leave out the religious aspect of partnership while giving the legal benefits. "Marriage" is a religious term that doesn't define any inherent legal advantage, however the term has been "indoctrinated" into our supposedly non-religious legal code...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:11 PM
Marriage is a religious thing - and it does say "man and woman" in the bible. I'm all for civil unions for legal and tax purposes, but if you disagree with the marriage thing you need to find a new church or religion.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:03 PM
rolls

lifedesigner's photo
jail

lifedesigner's photo
trap

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:02 PM
ears

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:01 PM
I'm old-fashioned to a point. If she doesn't offer to pay after a few dates though(even though I won't accept) I'll never call her again. If she doesn't have a job or isn't in school I won't bother dating her unless she's paying for everything.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:07 PM
Depends on if it's corrective or aesthetic. I think you need a shrink before you consider the latter.

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:26 PM
I don't get it man...from what I gather, all girls want a 55 year old alcoholic admitted liar...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:19 PM
ummm

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:36 AM

I need a cure. Is there a cure?

diphenhydramine hydrochloride

Ummmm, science, yeah, I know that second word. The first one lost me.

OTC sleeping pills

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:35 AM
I'm not saying that - I'm saying some things don't need to be said until they need to be said. It's just that most women wouldn't give you a chance based just on those 2 things. Sorry to be so blunt about it...