Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:33 AM

drinker I HAVE SEVERAL AT ANY GIVEN TIME. drinker I LIKE IT laugh LOLlaugh

It must be that senior picture in the fake tux that does it for 'em...

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:31 AM

He likes it that I always make him smile and laugh.. he flirts with me a lot and has been daydreaming about me :) lol

I love that sounds so one-sided...good thing I like you :tongue:

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:29 AM

so whats the problem

No problems...I'm just loving it and feel a bit coy this morning

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:25 AM
So I'm being accused of being a stalker because I pay attention to what a girl posts...I actually suspect she's the one stalking me. She calls me 40 times a day(which leads to an average "chat" of around 10 hours/day. This has been going on for a few weeks now and I just don't know what to think anymore...very abnormal I suspect.

To be honest with you all, I'm a little bit freaked out that I(being a man) can actually stay on the phone smiling so much...hmmm :wink:

...lucky me

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:15 AM
Busy talking to a sexy girl...

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:10 PM
Got caught...

won't say anything else - and no, not for cheating

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:01 PM
Do you still have both kidneys? "Exploratory" surgeries aren't meant to be anything but that. Your surgeon was looking for abnormal growths on your ovaries - that's what wasn't found, I'm sure...was the surgery performed in your house by chance by a doctor with no cred's?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:53 PM
Sorry I'm late, beautiful :smile: Now I'm waiting for you though...hope you call back soon. Did I remind you that you're amazing yet today?

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/06/08 05:26 PM
I'd go with "peace out homie..."

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:41 AM
If you live in a state that's holding it's primaries today - GO VOTE

So who are you all for? I'm all about Ron Paul today...Obama if I were voting Dem...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:32 PM

lol, just a figure of speech i suppose! but let me know what ya think! just dont be to mean!
*kiss*kiss*

You're cute...but "dime" implies the whole package. I just can't go there with what I see(and don't see) in your profile.

Show me more and maybe I'll change my mind...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:26 PM
There's more to it than you think...

but you're right, it's not a religion - but it's not a cult. It's a front... there's a difference.

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:37 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Mon 02/04/08 03:37 PM

i loathe changing the meaning of Pizza...whats next? a mash potatoes and gravy pizza?laugh

Pizza:
Bread-based open pie. Originally from the Naples area, where it is still sold by the metre.

I've been all over the world and have eaten pizza with all kinds of odd toppings...it's all still pizza.

I'll skip the mashed potatoes though - carbs on carbs doesn't sound very well-rounded

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:32 PM
Mine's not DiGiorno - it's delivery.

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:24 PM
So the guy had no job, no pc, and was trying to work(respectable) and you just blew him off...

So basically he chose to go where he could make some lunch money instead of coming to you like he planned - a move which you thwarted by not being ready after 4 months of talking...

What the hell were you thinking in the first place? Not that I'm assuming that you're living the life of a queen or anything...

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:17 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Mon 02/04/08 03:20 PM

I was in a long-distance relationship for 3 years - only saw her about 5-6 months of each year. We ultimately broke off an engagement for her career and my inability to work professionally(with good pay) in Lithuania...so I do think it's possible to maintain(although expensive) a LD relationship...

I also just met someone on this site - very unexpectedly actually - and have started an amazing relationship with her. Things happen when we least expect them I suppose.

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:13 PM

Was it Lifedesigner you just broke up with????? LOL! Sorry LD-I couldn't resist. laugh laugh flowerforyou

Haha..

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:11 PM
I had to read that several times before I even understood anything. You need to be more clear if you're looking for any type of response...

Tell us again what you suggested he wait for? To find a place? Was he planning to move there before actually meeting you or what? I'm lost.

Based on what you say, I have to say you're the one obviously not ready for a relationship - and he was just making a good judgment call.

4 Months of work and you just blow the poor guy off...I would have quit calling too.

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 03:01 PM

I wasn't hitting on you, just stating facts.. lol

Well, my name's Josh as well...wierd

lifedesigner's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:50 PM

lol - IM me and I'll give you all the answers...

... but then I wouldn't learn anything... and what's the point of going to school if not to learn? laugh Thanks though flowerforyou

OK, ok - I'll teach you along the way...should we start at Darwin or jump right into modern cladistics?

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to concentrate on homework if you were the tutor.. lol
blushing blushing

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13