Community > Posts By > lifedesigner

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:06 AM
Hey pear...you're sweet... I love you too. mmmmmuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh

lifedesigner's photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:44 AM

I mean really starting to be interested in someone from jsh? you don't have to tell names, but share if ya do please?happy

Interested is actually an understatement...blushing blushing blushing lifedesigner is soooo cute..

It really is very much an understatement - maseygirl is WAY cuter than me though...

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:12 PM

sounds like a good deal to me. but no.

Liar

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:11 PM
Do I get to keep the money after the divorce?

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/15/08 11:09 PM
Sorry - I can't live without my bloody filets and you're a bit young...

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:41 PM
You forgot...

...please message with home address or phone number

lifedesigner's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:32 PM
Did it for 3 years...doing it again now...

I don't especially like it, but as long as you have intentions of closing the distance it's sustainable.

My ex and I alternated 3 month trips to each of our countries for 3 years - with 3 months between each trip. It took a ton of planning and sacrifice but it worked since we were working on getting married and being together. In the end it didn't work for a number of reasons, and I'd be lying if I said the distance didn't pronounce the other shortcomings in our engagement. We met in person and were together for months in the start of the relationship just so you know...

Now I've found someone I'm planning to meet(never thought that could happen to be honest). I was always against the whole idea of starting a relationship online but this is so much more than casual conversation that I can't fathom the idea of not exploring it in person...she makes me feel like I'm 15 again and learning about "love" for the first time. Really strange considering for 10 years I thought that "love" was a function and not a feeling...not saying I'm in love with the girl, but it seems like a no-brainer that we have to meet and feel out all possibility.

If it ends up being another long distance romance I'm more than willing to make it work...

so in short, yes - it can work

lifedesigner's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:34 AM

wow.. im speechless..

Me too:wink:

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:47 PM

Whats his name Bro? J/K:tongue:

Twin souls...

Probable fantasy or possible truth? There was a time in my youth that I believed in the whole idea of "soul mates", but then I became old and jaded. I began believing that "love" wasn't all you really needed for a sustainable relationship...

Recently I met someone that has me rethinking everything I thought I had figured out...

If you don't know anything about the concept, here is a good short video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGrKysDX5c

Can you teach me to be so funny? lol - j/k

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:43 PM
Edited by lifedesigner on Wed 02/13/08 11:43 PM

Twin souls...

Probable fantasy or possible truth? There was a time in my youth that I believed in the whole idea of "soul mates", but then I became old and jaded. I began believing that "love" wasn't all you really needed for a sustainable relationship...

Recently I met someone that has me rethinking everything I thought I had figured out...

haha sorry but i have to say you look like tobymac

HAHA - he's an old friend actually...funny that you mention him

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:35 PM
Twin souls...

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:26 PM

I believe in the power of spam!!!! Such delecious meat. Lol Bro J/K.. Good post

Spam is proof! Evolution has given us meat that can polish a gun and still be eaten after 60yrs of unrefrigerated storage!

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:20 PM

that was pretty funny but im not thinking it was real though

You haven't ever read The Onion or watched their videos? All news based on "true" stuff - they just put the twisted spin on it...great stuff

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:18 PM

If there is another Evolution than the Religious dribble you mentioned, God put it in place himself. I've always thought of God as the ultimate scientist, who made the universe and wrote the laws of physics and science to govern it.

Well said, Josh

-Josh

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:16 PM

You have a pretty weak God...

Mine knows how to create create creatures that have the ability to reason, to adapt, to reproduce...to evolve

One that hopefully prefers to use His wisdom before His strength. There isn't one that can "stand up" to Him.

What does this have to do with my comment?

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:15 PM
Seriously though - evolution is fact. You can demonstrate natural selection in a lab. It's a part of nature that is undeniable.

I'm a Christian biologist by the way...

One more thing...quit trying to predict the second coming - the bible also says we have no way of knowing when it will come; or does that part not apply?

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:10 PM

what if god was one of us, just a stranger on the bus, trying to make his way home.

lmao

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:08 PM
You have a pretty weak God...

Mine knows how to create create creatures that have the ability to reason, to adapt, to reproduce...to evolve

lifedesigner's photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:00 PM
I laughed my ass off at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5StHRrfUKgk&feature=dir

lifedesigner's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:42 AM

Hey if you need a job stalk me you will hear no complaintsbigsmile bigsmile

Don't listen to her...

"job" implies I'm getting paid...what am I worth to you eskimo?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13